Hey everyone,

Does anyone else follow bleach, reading or watching? For those who don't know its an anime. For those who read it, how do you feel about the last chapter? I know its on a two week break right now but any predictions? And for those who watch, are you excited they are gonna re-start making episodes?

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 3G - Sprint
    MC_A_DOT likes this.
    03-27-13 01:35 AM
    Hey everyone,

Does anyone else follow bleach, reading or watching? For those who don't know its an anime. For those who read it, how do you feel about the last chapter? I know its on a two week break right now but any predictions? And for those who watch, are you excited they are gonna re-start making episodes?

I used to follow Bleach when I was a teen but stopped watching it.

Downloaded an app from Google Play Store that streams practically every single anime series, right now I'm watching every single episode of Dragonball Z ..when I finish with that then I will watch all the Bleach episodes...bring back some memories.
    03-27-13 04:20 AM
    I've learned to use it only on white clothes. Cause if I use it on colored clothes it will take the dye away and looks bad.

Also it cleans metal kitchens sinks like it's new.

Posted via a toaster.
    03-27-13 05:10 AM
    I used to follow Bleach when I was a teen but stopped watching it.

Downloaded an app from Google Play Store that streams practically every single anime series, right now I'm watching every single episode of Dragonball Z ..when I finish with that then I will watch all the Bleach episodes...bring back some memories.
    Dragonball Z was the business back in the day! I stopped following it after cell saga haha. But i recently found out about bleach, and I don't usually read comics, but I really got into this one. The new arc is crazy!

03-27-13 01:21 PM
    I've learned to use it only on white clothes. Cause if I use it on colored clothes it will take the dye away and looks bad.

Also it cleans metal kitchens sinks like it's new.

Posted via a toaster.
    haha this is true. literally made me lol

03-27-13 01:22 PM