I decided to make this thread for all of you CBs that want to promote whatever it is that you do! Be it art, music, websites, whatever it is, feel free to use this thread to get yourself out there to the CB users!!

I'll go first:
    MySpace.com - Jay Lew The Hooligan - GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Hip Hop / Rap / Freestyle - www.myspace.com/jaylewhooligan

I'm always up for ANY kind of criticism, be it positive or negative, so let me have it!
    06-01-08 11:12 PM
    nice thread. i will be using it soon.
    06-02-08 01:31 AM
    06-02-08 07:54 AM
    I'm all for a little shameless, self-promotion!

My current endeavor is EZ Reregister. It's a Window$ Desktop Software and/or a web based service to make it easy to request new registration codes when you change your BlackBerry.
    06-02-08 09:27 AM
    I, also, kind of dig promoting myself/bands I manage, so, here's 3 myspace pages to check out:
    This first one is my personal page, which I use to promote my artwork. I take commissions, so feel free to make requests.
    MySpace.com - {@nti@ndy} - 33 - Male - Tennessee - www.myspace.com/antiandy

These next 2 are bands that I promote and manage. If you like metal/rock, check them out.
    MySpace.com - The Adversary - Memphis, Tennessee - Metal / Punk / Experimental - www.myspace.com/theadversarymemphis

www.myspace.com/theimportanceofpoison

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD