That is all.
    08-06-10 06:18 AM
    08-06-10 06:38 AM
    Can I haz some rope pleeeez?
    08-06-10 07:55 AM
    Can I haz some rope pleeeez?
    One rope, coming up.

08-06-10 09:10 AM
    It may be Friday, but I feel the same way.

I don't get the hype over Friday. Most people still have to get up at the crack of dawn to go to work. Talk to me when it's Saturday. And not too early either.
    08-06-10 10:14 AM
    I would close the dupe topics, but it's so dead in here, I doubt anyone would notice.
    08-06-10 10:17 AM
    I can't wait till lunch time. My daily lunch time ice-cold mt. dew is awaiting me!
    08-06-10 10:46 AM
    I would close the dupe topics, but it's so dead in here, I doubt anyone would notice.
    Hey now, we weren't the ones who brutally suppressed the throngs of people who used a bit of off color humor and thereby killed this place. I mean are we living in the UAE or something?

Never mind, I mean it's summer and most people are on vacation. At my office I just say a tumbleweed go by and I could swear it's lurking near the water cooler now.
    08-06-10 10:51 AM
    Excuses Excuses, we know why it's dead-

No use beating around the bush!
    08-06-10 10:53 AM
    Excuses Excuses, we know why it's dead-

No use beating around the bush!
    Ya, you never came through on that drug delivery you can allegedly get your hands on.
    08-06-10 10:56 AM
    The only thing I never delivered on was the Ending of the Tale of the Missing Spanx.

And for good reason! The topic got locked!

PS free delivery on orders over $25.00
    08-06-10 10:58 AM
    The only thing I never delivered on was the Ending of the Tale of the Missing Spanx.

And for good reason! The topic got locked!

PS free delivery on orders over $25.00
    Depending on what you have I can get you that per pill.
    08-06-10 10:59 AM
    Prada is the industry leader in the delivery business and as such offer low rates because of large bulk storage supplies.

Now whats your address? I have a rather large load that needs delivery.

OH! and PS I only deal in CODs.

08-06-10 11:04 AM
    Prada is the industry leader in the delivery business and as such offer low rates because of large bulk storage supplies.

Now whats your address? I have a rather large load that needs delivery.

OH! and PS I only deal in CODs.

No surprise, I hate taking credit form those junkies downtown. Hard to collect when they OD on you. Selling to a high end market is good though as they don't want to upset their lives. Works well overall.
    08-06-10 11:08 AM
    Hey now, we weren't the ones who brutally suppressed the throngs of people who used a bit of off color humor and thereby killed this place. I mean are we living in the UAE or something?

Never mind, I mean it's summer and most people are on vacation. At my office I just say a tumbleweed go by and I could swear it's lurking near the water cooler now.
    I don't do too much moderating in here, since I participate a bit too much in the frivolity myself.
    08-06-10 11:28 AM
    I don't do too much moderating in here, since I participate a bit too much in the frivolity myself.
    Aww c'mon, what's the point of having power if you can't have double standards?
    08-06-10 11:45 AM
    or at least have a power trip if someone makes a comment on your favorite pop star hermaphrodite!
    08-06-10 02:44 PM
    Come on now Rich! Calling the two threads dual is anything but accurate after the first 3 posts. I move to rename Bill's "Peculiar Things Involving the Nether Region".
    08-06-10 07:15 PM
    The Recession has hit Off Topic. Crackberrians are losing their threads and being laid off. How will they feed their hunger...to post. We must stay strong and fight. FREE OT..FREE OT..FREE OT =-)
    08-06-10 11:46 PM
    The "I Hate" thread is still alive and kickin'. Good to know that expression of hatred is still in demand.

On a lighter note, I have a belly button. Discuss....
    08-07-10 01:34 AM
    The "I Hate" thread is still alive and kickin'. Good to know that expression of hatred is still in demand.

On a lighter note, I have a belly button. Discuss....
    Did it hurt when they sewed it on?
    08-07-10 02:50 PM
    Did it hurt when they sewed it on?
    A little. The real pain came when I popped the stitch while trying to fart.
    08-07-10 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD