I was forced out 12 years into an Army career because of an injury. My discharge date was exactly 30 days after September 11th. That hurt a lot.

Vinnie, I understand totally. I miss it everyday - but I also carry everyday too LOL
    10-22-08 02:38 PM
    I don't want to carry a pistol, although I do miss my M1911, I want to carry my m-4

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 02:53 PM
    Has anyone actually watched the video? Listen to the dialogue

10-22-08 03:17 PM
    Question about Blackwater. I have a friend who got with this girl, she is 21 now but she told him and all of our close friends that when she was like 14 or 15 she joined Blackwater. First off, I really question that but whatever. Then she told us that when she was 17 or 18 they were investigated and shut down ( i haven't been able to find much info online about this whole thing...) by the army, then she told us that hse was told she could join the army? at 17?... But then she has pics of her being in a military academy when she was in highschool. Sounds really fake right?

what do you guys think?
    10-22-08 04:11 PM
    I heard man landed on the moon some years ago.

What do you guys think?

10-22-08 04:16 PM
    Ducks-

I know a few Blackwater types....they are all ex-Ranger, SF or Marine Force Recon. Not a 14 year old girl in the bunch.

Well...except for the Marines (J/K)
    10-22-08 06:02 PM
    Incoming!!! (Drops to the ground, waits for return salvo)

10-22-08 08:44 PM
    Ducks, that girl is an *****, most jobs at blackwater require previous sf experience and women aren't allowed in the sf community...

Hope this helps

10-22-08 09:20 PM
    exactly what Vinnie said.
    10-22-08 09:24 PM
    Ducks, that girl is an *****, most jobs at blackwater require previous sf experience and women aren't allowed in the sf community...

Hope this helps

I try so hard to ignore and not post on any thread that includes posts from Vinnie. I spend my day with children who talk less nonsense. However, I was pointed in the direction of this thread. After this comment, I felt compelled to post. With all his rhetoric about the armed forces and fighing for this country and rights and what is was built on etc., etc., he wants to join a group that DISCRIMNATES against women----I guess that is the AMERICAN thing to do.
    10-22-08 09:34 PM
    Envied, please refrain from posting about topics that you are completely clueless about. Women are physically not capable of the majority of the physical things we go through...

Hope this helps

10-22-08 10:55 PM
    Envied I just re read your post and my iq dropped at least a few points...do you have any idea what it takes to become an sf operator?

10-22-08 11:04 PM
    Vinnie, BK.....I know the feeling about the itch and missing it.

Former special ops myself....psyop to be specific. Spent the last 5 years of my 20+ career doing it. Hated to leave but it was time for me to give it up for a medical reason and family reasons at the time convinced me to do so. Special ops IS a bit of a young man's game, no doubt.

I miss it more than anything some days but I do miss it every day.

Good to meet you, my brothers.
    10-23-08 04:47 AM
    Thanks guys! this helps alot, and that's what I had thought.
    10-24-08 10:38 AM
    I try so hard to ignore and not post on any thread that includes posts from Vinnie. I spend my day with children who talk less nonsense. However, I was pointed in the direction of this thread. After this comment, I felt compelled to post. With all his rhetoric about the armed forces and fighing for this country and rights and what is was built on etc., etc., he wants to join a group that DISCRIMNATES against women----I guess that is the AMERICAN thing to do.
    Honestly? I was in the military, not sf like vinnie or some of the others, and there were lots of women. Most of which simply could not keep up with their male counterparts. For example, there is two different grading scales for taking a pt(physical training) test, one for males and one for females. A woman can run the two miles more than two minutes slower and get an equal score. Us men did not agree with it either. We thought that there should be the same standard across the board. However, if there was then the vast majority of women could not pass.
    It's not disccrimination or even an insult, it's just the fact that women can not go through what the special forces do. There is a huge difference in the way our bodies are built. If there is a woman that can take all the abuse and keep up then by all means she should be able to try.
    10-24-08 09:40 PM
    Envied, you knucklehead, shouldn't it be SF not PA. You should show them the respect they deserve!
    10-24-08 11:11 PM
    he wants to join a group that DISCRIMNATES against women----I guess that is the AMERICAN thing to do.
    Blackwater was employing females in a non-operator role. In fact their spokes person is a women. I know of at least three female helicopter pilots that fly for Blackwater and I am willing to bet there are more.

What Vinnie and I are referring to are the operators - the guys that run and gun - not ALL Blackwater employees.
    10-26-08 10:54 AM
    I spent a few years in the service of our country and still have very close ties to those I served with. Like others that posted I recieved a medical discharge due to injuries. After my discharge I was offered a "contractor" position that I accepted and proudly worked until my son was born 11 years ago. It never ceases to amaze me how many people don't understand the sacrifices that have been made and are made everyday so they can have the right to insult those that voluntarily serve in our military. If it were not for those sacrifices would they have the right to even post to this forum?

"The American soldier who has been torn by bombs or bullets, who came home maimed in body or in spirit by war: I cannot restore to you what you have lost, but I will try to show you by my personal treatment of you, by contributions I make and the votes I cast in support of meeting your needs, by the honor that I give to you, and by the free and decent society that I will try to maintain, that the country that you served was worthy of the price you paid and will continue to pay all the days of your life.

Thank you."
    10-26-08 01:06 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD