Over at our friends site BerryReview they have taken down BGR for that Liam article, further to that they go into detail and undress BGR for being as phony as a three dollar bill. Its a good read. Whats interesting is the comments. The readers comments are right on when it comes to calling out BGR for being such a one sided apple fan. Aswell as calling out BGR they are calling out CrackBerry for having nothing to say. Wheres the RIMPIRE? why aren't they striking back. Kevin there calling you.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 07-13-11 at 09:31 PM.
    07-13-11 09:18 PM
    This isn't a war calm down.
    07-13-11 09:28 PM
    Just stating facts friend. Ignore if you want. nothing to it; sure, whatever.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 07-14-11 at 12:04 AM.
    07-13-11 09:30 PM
    wooosaaaaaaa
    Anyways, who cares what anyone else thinks, there's so many people here that actually worry about what one site says about another yadda yadda yadda. Life is too short to get angry at these kind of things.
    Real things like dropping my phone pi$$ me off more.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-13-11 09:31 PM
    BerryReview should have written the Article and tabled it till tomorrow!!
    then Reread it, and formed a less emotional and better thought out response.

BG didn't falsify things, BG certainly wrote the article and titled the Article to strengthen his convictions that RIM has not been playing the game to win for a long time.

This is an emotional time, people take to their devices like they do their cars, and some even their religions,
    howarmat likes this.
    07-13-11 09:31 PM
    Over at our friends site BerryReview they have taken down BGR for that Liam article, further to that they go into detail and undress BGR for being as phony as a three dollar bill. Its a good read. Whats interesting is the comments. The readers comments are right on when it comes to calling out BGR for being such a one sided apple fan. Aswell as calling out BGR they are calling out CrackBerry for having nothing to say. Wheres the RIMPIRE? why aren't they striking back. Kevin there calling you.
    What has RIM done lately that would justify "stricking back"? When was the last time that they released a new handset? All they've done lately is release the half-assed Playbook.
    07-13-11 09:33 PM
    BerryReview never mentioned CB, Its the coments from people like the rest of us I found interesting. Its clear that even the readers of BR believe that Kevin is the BB king, Its not a crime to want to know what Kevin thinks.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 07-13-11 at 09:41 PM.
    07-13-11 09:37 PM
    wooosaaaaaaa
    Anyways, who cares what anyone else thinks, there's so many people here that actually worry about what one site says about another yadda yadda yadda. Life is too short to get angry at these kind of things.
    Real things like dropping my phone pi$$ me off more.
    I hear you, enjoy reading your thoughts aswell. Although at the end of the day were all here cause we care what other people think. Pretty sure.
    07-13-11 09:44 PM
    all im gonna say on this matter, is have a look at the title of the BGR website.

`BGR: The three biggest letters in tech`

i`ll politely disagree with them and say im kinda glad cb is keepin outta this mud slinging fight.
    07-13-11 09:51 PM
    I hear you, enjoy reading your thoughts aswell. Although at the end of the day were all here cause we care what other people think. Pretty sure.
    I won't lie, I like to read what others have to say. I don't get angry in most cases either as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The only ones I kinda get angry over of the people that own a PB or a berry that have the option to sell it but instead come here to ***** about the "pos"

I love this site and love finding out when the next leak/update/device etc is going to be.

I agree that BGR is pretty one sided, but that's why I don't visit the site. I don't really want to fall into being one of those people that doesn't even look over the fence to see if the grass is greener on the other side.

There's a good show on TV, I'm starting to lose my train of thought... but I think you know what I mean overall. *SMILE*
    homer1475 likes this.
    07-13-11 09:55 PM
    BGR is at best Tabloid Journalism...just another example of a "soap opera" article serving a herd mentality with very marginal amounts of constructive insight....

Typical American sensationalism (no offence intended) , baring a message that carries no depth of any degree whatsoever....

Kudo's to Ronen for telling it the way it is..
    Jake2826 likes this.
    07-13-11 10:04 PM
    Where's Kevin? Have you read the blogs lately
    07-13-11 10:39 PM
    Where's Kevin? Have you read the blogs lately
    Took the words right out of my mouth lol
    07-13-11 10:41 PM
    07-13-11 10:42 PM
    little bugger has been hangin out at RIM... what a slacker. Just kidding, he's been posting more lately whcih is kinda nice
    07-13-11 10:43 PM
    Took the words right out of my mouth lol
    Were all friends of this forum until someone asks a tough question, I fully know where Kevin was for the last few days, I also read his reply today in another post. People are way to sensitive. Kill the messenger if you will, BR comments asked wheres the RIMPIRE not wheres Kevin, That could mean the MOD's. Although they called him out. But yuk yuk, its all good. lol
    07-13-11 10:50 PM
    what is anyone mad about, the people who work at RIM on these forums seem to think BGR is reporting pretty accurate news from their eyes. truth hurts i guess
    07-13-11 10:52 PM
    what is anyone mad about, the people who work at RIM on these forums seem to think BGR is reporting pretty accurate news from their eyes. truth hurts i guess

What are you talking about? There's only two declared RIM employees on this site afaik, and neither of them have ever posted.

Sent from my OSBB 9650 using Tapatalk
    Michelle Haag and diegonei like this.
    07-13-11 10:59 PM
    Yeah, I like BG and BGR... CrackBerry don't hate BG. Curious to see what it is!

Curious to see what he thinks.
    Much respect!
    07-13-11 11:00 PM
    What are you talking about? There's only two declared RIM employees on this site afaik, and neither of them have ever posted.

Sent from my OSBB 9650 using Tapatalk
    I asked a similar question once... never got a straight answer lol
    The person I'm 99% sure that Katie thinks is a RIM employee, isn't.
    07-13-11 11:00 PM
    I asked a similar question once... never got a straight answer lol
    The person I'm 99% sure that Katie thinks is a RIM employee, isn't.
    so my answer was GAY now? that's offensive, i can't believe a mod would talk to me like that
    07-13-11 11:14 PM
    Truth hurts? You can't even answer a simple question. Who is this RIM employee you are talking about?

so my answer was GAY now? that's offensive, i can't believe a mod would talk to me like that
    When did she say that? I don't see it on her post. You got some issues.
    Last edited by blazed12; 07-13-11 at 11:20 PM.
    07-13-11 11:16 PM
    Fine, your answer was incredibly uneducated and displayed an amazing lack of intellectual function.
    And you can believe I'd talk to you like that cuz I'm not a mod

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 11:18 PM
    Truth hurts? You can't even answer a simple question. Who is this RIM employee you are talking about?

When did she say that? I don't see it on her post. You got some issues.
    you seriously need to develop a sense of humor, everyone here is so f'n serious all the time, lighten up folks, she said she couldn't get " a STRAIGHT answer" for crying out loud it was a joke
    07-13-11 11:26 PM
    Fine, your answer was incredibly uneducated and displayed an amazing lack of intellectual function.
    And you can believe I'd talk to you like that cuz I'm not a mod

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ah, reassuring yourself that someone on the internet that said something you misinterpreted as being dumber than yourself, sure you'll sleep well tonight my friend. crack open a cold one, because you sir, are a genius, i'm not intelligent right? yeah you can really tell that by my comments here, it's possible you're right, or something else could be maybe more likely, it could be that i think this type of response is hilarious, it could be that you take an online discussion so seriously that you think you can actually make a fair judgement of someones intelligence from a few sentences? sorry but that would definitely be far less intelligent than anything i've ever said here.
    07-13-11 11:28 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD