ah, reassuring yourself that someone on the internet that said something you misinterpreted as being dumber than yourself, sure you'll sleep well tonight my friend. crack open a cold one, because you sir, are a genius, i'm not intelligent right? yeah you can really tell that by my comments here, it's possible you're right, or something else could be maybe more likely, it could be that i think this type of response is hilarious, it could be that you take an online discussion so seriously that you think you can actually make a fair judgment of someone's intelligence from a few sentences? sorry but that would definitely be far less intelligent than anything i've ever said here.
    Nah, I don't need to reassure myself of anything, my record speaks for itself
    As far as being more intelligent than you, I don't know you to make any such claim.
    And if I was taking this seriously, I wouldn't be so flippant in my responses.
    Now shhhh, I'm watching Insidious.
    PS - I ran spell check for you on the quote, you had some spelling mistakes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 11:32 PM
    you seriously need to develop a sense of humor, everyone here is so f'n serious all the time, lighten up folks, she said she couldn't get " a STRAIGHT answer" for crying out loud it was a joke
    Well, I do have a sense of humor. So yeah.
    07-13-11 11:33 PM
    This thread is a hot mess
    07-13-11 11:54 PM
    Kumbaya (+ 3 characters)
    07-14-11 12:22 AM
    Truth hurts? You can't even answer a simple question. Who is this RIM employee you are talking about?
    katiepea never answers that question!

07-14-11 12:51 AM
    Seriosly some of you need to get off the computer and socialize.

Back to OPs rant/comment/thought now......

07-14-11 01:09 AM
    katiepea never answers that question!

Nope

07-14-11 01:18 AM
    Not real news, not even rumor. Off to Rehab
    07-14-11 04:43 AM
    I just read the berryreview article; it's rather weak.

Two replies to points brought up by berryreview are: "why do we care?" Not exactly solid journalism there.

I think it's time for everyone to put down the pitchforks and torches. Like BGR or not, they're not the reasons for RIM's toubles. RIM is doing a pretty good job right now of causing their own problems.
    07-14-11 06:37 AM
    I read the article, and I have to say it was well written, and hits the mark. The author made valid points, addressing not just the Letters and their content, but also the actual issues that are Plaguing RIM.

Personally, I think this should get more exposure. But I also understand that it's just a small battle being waged in a large flame war.

One thing we could use, is a more unified front with the other BlackBerry enthusiast sites. That may help our cause a little bit more.

07-15-11 08:31 AM
    so my answer was GAY now? that's offensive, i can't believe a mod would talk to me like that
    WTF, unless Michelle changed her post I see nothing about gay??????
    07-15-11 08:42 AM
    Its in her imagination like Rim employees on this forum!

07-15-11 12:08 PM
    lmao, you missed the joke in that completely
    07-15-11 12:17 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD