Blackberry Storm spotted on Royal Pains.

Where have YOU seen Blackberries? :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 12:10 PM
    Blackberry Bold by Atlanta Braves staff.

07-23-09 12:51 PM
    Blackberrys in Entourage
    07-23-09 12:53 PM
    My idol, Paris Hilton, has one.

07-23-09 01:07 PM
    My favorite radio personality uses one as well. I just found out this morning Ricky Smiley uses a blackberry.
    07-23-09 03:21 PM
    The Blackberry Pearl can be seen in the show "The Vampire Diaries" coming to the CW this fall.

The Curve is seen in "Army Wives".

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 09-10-09 at 03:10 AM.
    07-23-09 08:29 PM
    Viva la Bam- Bam, Raab Himself, Rake John, Brandon Dicamillo have a blackberry dont know the names but they are the blue ones.
    Wildboyz- Camera dude has one(gray dont really know names)as well as Manny Puig(blue).
    Hgtv one of the realtors in that channel uses the Curve as well as many potential home owners.
    07-24-09 01:53 AM
    viva la bam, wildboyz and... hgtv? haha, sorry just had to point that out.

jack donaghey (alec baldwin) in 30 rock had a pearl for the 2nd and 3rd season i think. i know it was a pearl just not sure which seasons.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 07-24-09 at 10:25 AM.
    07-24-09 10:03 AM
    in my hands.
    07-24-09 10:05 AM
    viva la bam, wildboyz and... hgtv? haha, sorry just had to point that out.

jack donaghey (alec baldwin) in 30 rock had a pearl for the 2nd and 3rd season i think. i know it was a pearl just not sure which seasons.

DUDE!!! my girl loves it!! she likes that show "color splash" I know sad....but hey what can I do??
    07-24-09 12:17 PM
    In Royal Pains I've seen the Bold Storm and a red 8800world edition, in Burn Notice I've seen many pearls...demi lovato uses a clearly labeled AT&T Bold in one of her music videos...the real house wives of orange county and new jersy use a lot of curves and bolds, NYC Prep almost every single person has curve or Bold, I've seen the storm in gossip girl ....BBs are used in a TON of tv shows just cus they're so popular I assume

07-24-09 12:24 PM
    DUDE!!! my girl loves it!! she likes that show "color splash" I know sad....but hey what can I do??
    my mom's an interior designer and every time i got to her house, i watch nothing but hgtv. luckily its rare but i do know some of those shows.

not quite as well as you tho...
    07-24-09 12:27 PM
    my mom's an interior designer and every time i got to her house, i watch nothing but hgtv. luckily its rare but i do know some of those shows.

not quite as well as you tho...
    My girl would love it there!!....I dont really like those shows but she likes them hey I make her watch my shows and well she thinks its a fair trade, as long as she doesnt mess with my NES games collection and Joes...well we r Kool & The Gang!! u dig?
    07-24-09 03:55 PM
    Every single kid in NYC Prep has a blackberry and they are always on them...
    07-24-09 04:00 PM
    I just saw Turk from "scrubs" use a blue BB as well as one of the delivery guys.
    07-24-09 06:48 PM
    My girl would love it there!!....I dont really like those shows but she likes them hey I make her watch my shows and well she thinks its a fair trade, as long as she doesnt mess with my NES games collection and Joes...well we r Kool & The Gang!! u dig?
    i can dig it baby!
    07-24-09 07:08 PM
    i can dig it baby!
    I knew dat ya kuld!! slide me some skin broda!!
    07-24-09 11:59 PM
    BlackBerrys prominently featured on SyFy's Warehouse 13.
    And, Geraldo Rivera appears to be a BB user...during a discussion of the ESPN sportscaster who was video tape, Rivera produced what I assume is his BB.
    07-25-09 09:40 PM
    The Hills...

The City...

Chelsea Lately...

Anderson Cooper 360...
    09-03-09 10:44 AM
    In the first words of the song "Venus Vs. Mars" by Jay-Z (The Blueprint 3)

"Hov is a Blackberry Bold, Shorty is a Sidekick."
    09-03-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD