I recently purchased the book "Crackberry: True Tales of Blackberry Use and Abuse" and im loving it! I was at work today and my tattoo artist on duty was sitering at her station with her Curve 8330 in her hands sitting in the "Blackberry Prayer" position! I laughed and told her about it! she chuckled and BAM! It hit me! So i quickly wrote it down before i forgot it! I dont know if someone before me has come up with something like this but this i came up with from the top of my head:

A Blackberry Prayer: Our smartphone, thou art in holster. Blackberry be thy name. Our email come, our work be done, on the go as in our office. Give us this day our BBM, and forgive us our rudeness, as we will ignore thee for each PING. Lead us not to windows or 'droid, and deliver us from apple. Amen!
    00stryder likes this.
    10-28-10 07:55 PM
    This one is from a while back, by bmclure927

Our Father, which art is heaven
    hallowed be thy name
    thy Betas come
    thy installation be done, in XP as it is in Vista
    give us this day our daily battery pull
    and forgive us our memory leak, as we forgive our leaking apps
    and lead us not to the iPhone
    but deliver us from other smartphones
    For thine is the Berry, the Beta and the Best, for ever and ever. Amen
    10-28-10 09:16 PM
    NICE!!!!! I never saw that one! That one is great!!
    10-28-10 09:36 PM
    Yeah, it is. He wrote that when I was having OS upgrade issues. I still have it
    hanging in my office

I like your too. I'll make room for it
    10-28-10 10:18 PM
    haha they are both great
    10-28-10 10:48 PM
    Awww. Now I can't decide which one to pray..

Good job on both prayers. Will definitely memorize both.
    11-03-10 11:47 PM
    Now I lay me down to sleep,
    I pray the Lord my berry to keep.
    If I die before I wake,
    I pray the Lord my berry comes with me to heaven.
    Bless all blackberries and blackberry addicts every one.
    This is my prayer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 05:44 PM
    he he. Thanks for sharing them.
    11-11-10 02:08 AM
    Man, this thread just made my night. I read it twice and I think I already have it memorized, haha.
    11-11-10 04:19 AM
    I recently purchased the book "Crackberry: True Tales of Blackberry Use and Abuse" and im loving it! I was at work today and my tattoo artist on duty was sitering at her station with her Curve 8330 in her hands sitting in the "Blackberry Prayer" position! I laughed and told her about it! she chuckled and BAM! It hit me! So i quickly wrote it down before i forgot it! I dont know if someone before me has come up with something like this but this i came up with from the top of my head:

A Blackberry Prayer: Our smartphone, thou art in holster. Blackberry be thy name. Our email come, our work be done, on the go as in our office. Give us this day our BBM, and forgive us our rudeness, as we will ignore thee for each PING. Lead us not to windows or 'droid, and deliver us from apple. Amen!
    I like them both but this one seems to ring too true!
    11-12-10 06:01 PM
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no Android: for my BlackBerry art with me; thy PlayBook and thy car charger they comfort me.
    HedoneDesign prepares a theme for me in the presence of my CrackBerry family.
    Thou annointest my head with Bluetooth accessories; My minutes runneth over.
    Amen.
    00stryder likes this.
    12-08-11 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD