Am I the only one who sees that people on this message board are a bit to crazy about their Playbook?

I mean just by reading a few of the posts on here, you would think that people have little beds for there Playbook and read it a lullaby until the screen shuts off.

I like my Playbook and everything, it just seems the love for a device like this that some people seem to have is a bit unnatural.

I've said my piece, now I will crawl into bed.
    Last edited by Tman1988; 02-12-12 at 12:59 AM.
    ajm67, Yaceka, wcgarette and 2 others like this.
    02-12-12 12:42 AM
    Whut sanity?
    02-12-12 12:58 AM

Don't forget to tuck your Playbook in before you cuddle up next to it!
    Yaceka and robtanz like this.
    02-12-12 01:22 AM
    You could say the same thing about the iSheep...

Sent from space
    diegonei likes this.
    02-12-12 02:14 AM
    The fact that you have been reading through the forums so much that you harbor those feelings speaks volumes about your own obsessive behavior.
    02-12-12 02:19 AM
    Useless post, useless replies (mine including). Time to close the thread? Before it gets too personal. Thanks.

Edit: I deleted my previous exercise in futility
    Last edited by kennyliu; 02-12-12 at 02:27 AM.
    diegonei likes this.
    02-12-12 02:23 AM
    i bought a special charger for my playbook so she can have enough juice everday.
    tman1988 likes this.
    02-12-12 02:24 AM
    Mines does have it's own little bed
    02-12-12 02:31 AM
    I let mine slap me around and tell me what to do. What can I say... true love.
    02-12-12 02:34 AM
    Well. I, for one, am very offended. Crazy? I am perfectly serious, down to earth, level headed....I could go on, but you will have to excuse me, as I have just noticed that Martians have stolen my luggage...
    I thought everyone loved their playbooks as much as the crackberry people

I have the crackberry bug for sure

And you can add me to the list of having a bed for my playbook. Never leaves my side!
    Sent via Tapatalk(Bold 9900)
    Ha, I needed that
    02-12-12 02:40 AM

Haha! I will thank/rep you when I'm on the computer. Don't think I will be able to rep that many people is a short time. Defiantly the own bed one and the martian luggage. <3 crackberry

Sent via Tapatalk(Bold 9900)
    02-12-12 02:43 AM
    i'd never get my pb it's own bed...i'd miss it being on the pillow beside me
    02-12-12 02:53 AM
    Kinky! I like that
    02-12-12 03:11 AM
    I'm torn between companies .. When it comes to tablets, I've tried a good variety, and the PlayBook is definitely the best. I now would not go with any other tablet other than BlackBerry. When it comes to phones, I've always gone back and forth between BlackBerry and Apple - and honestly, I much prefer the iPhone. Just a personal preference for what I want to get out of my device.

With all of my electronic devices, when I love it, I LOVE IT. Maybe I do go out and buy good accessories for my investments. Maybe I do plug it in, ever so gently, and give it a nice comfy spot to sleep for the night. So what? I love my iPhone, and I protect it. I love my PlayBook, and I protect it ... And I probably am a little on the obsessive side
    02-12-12 03:20 AM
    Oh Sesami, what have you done to me? Now, I won't be able to sleep as I will keep trying to imagine that
    02-12-12 03:21 AM
    @OP,
    You do realize that everyone who signs into a forum like Crackberry and other tech forums is a bit nuts to begin with. Add to that when cool devices like the playbook come out we get even nuttier. So in answer to your question that are we a bit nuts...YES we are not a bit but a LOT.

However you asking this question here is akin to going to a mental asylum and asking the people over there if they are a bit nuts
    PatrickMJS and kennyliu like this.
    02-12-12 03:24 AM
    @OP,
    You do realize that everyone who signs into a forum like Crackberry and other tech forums is a bit nuts to begin with. Add to that when cool devices like the playbook come out we get even nuttier. So in answer to your question that are we a bit nuts...YES we are not a bit but a LOT.

However you asking this question here is akin to going to a mental asylum and asking the people over there if they are a bit nuts
    If I spent all the time I have been on CB the last two months writing an article, I would be replying to a revise-and-resubmit letter by now
    diegonei likes this.
    02-12-12 03:29 AM
    What!!! Let me tell you something, I don't know who you think...........oops got to go PlayBooks crying!
    02-12-12 04:55 AM
    Well this forum is called 'Crackberry' for a reason. We're users and abusers.
    02-12-12 05:06 AM
    Just typical forum behaviour. This one is better behaved than most. There will always be "my thing is smaller, bigger, better, faster than yours"
    Normal family behaviour from..The paternal figure (hi Kevin) to the black sheep, to the uncle that nobody talks to, the crazy aunt, the rebel without a cause (James Dean) etc.

To the nutjob who will leap in and tear this apart.
    02-12-12 09:43 AM
    Well time to post something before its closed. No they are not to playbook crazy. Apple has more people crazy about their products then RIM/Playbook. I like both, but seriously there are fools who are like always talking about apple (products, ceo, stock, logo, and whatever jailbreak news)

Let those people be whatever they want.
    02-12-12 02:30 PM
    I called my wife "playbook" during .... Ahhhh nevermind. This is a kid friendly forum..
    kennyliu and bluemax413 like this.
    02-12-12 02:31 PM
    Am I the only one who sees that people on this message board are a bit to crazy about their Playbook?

I mean just by reading a few of the posts on here, you would think that people have little beds for there Playbook and read it a lullaby until the screen shuts off.

I like my Playbook and everything, it just seems the love for a device like this that some people seem to have is a bit unnatural.

Do you now understand why they call it Crackberry.com?
    02-12-12 03:36 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD