So I've come to the conclusion that the reason why my my experience with Blackberry phones have been so horrific is that well, I'm just too damn popular. I have too many friends and coworkers that text/call/email me every single day. Over the years, this is what the people at the Sprint store have told me... what customer representatives on the phone have told me... it's what people on this forum have told me.

Even to this day, the BB phone has major memory management problems. If you receive/send a lot of texts and emails every day, Blackberry is not for you. If you send/receive a "normal" amount of texts and emails every day, it may work for you... and if you're a loner and rarely communicate with other humans, definitely buy a Blackberry. It will suit you well.

Now to all you other popular people out there, can you please direct me to a phone that has the same form factor as Blackberry, but actually works for people like us? I've been putting up with this disaster of a phone simply because I cannot stand typing onto a smudgy piece of glass. Thank you in advance.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! We now have a whole thread of people up in arms because no one caught "this is what the people at the Sprint store have told me...". And go on, tongue in cheek, to clarify the idiocy they told you. And finish with "I've been putting up with this disaster of a phone simply because I cannot stand typing onto a smudgy piece of glass." I guess sarcastic humor has no place here. It gets taken as an attack. Wonder how many here would actually understand Bill Cosby?
    01-25-12 09:15 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! We now have a whole thread of people up in arms because no one caught "this is what the people at the Sprint store have told me...". And go on, tongue in cheek, to clarify the idiocy they told you. And finish with "I've been putting up with this disaster of a phone simply because I cannot stand typing onto a smudgy piece of glass." I guess sarcastic humor has no place here. It gets taken as an attack. Wonder how many here would actually understand Bill Cosby?
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, dinner!

01-25-12 09:22 AM
    i couldnt tell if this guy is serious or sarcastic. i really hope for his own good he was being sarcastic because man if he is serious then hes just lying. its really hard to be friends with someone with an ego like that.
    Chrisy likes this.
    01-25-12 09:27 AM
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, dinner!

Click to view quoted image
    C'mon, now. Quit tempting me with chocolate cake!
    01-25-12 09:27 AM
    i couldnt tell if this guy is serious or sarcastic. i really hope for his own good he was being sarcastic because man if he is serious then hes just lying. its really hard to be friends with someone with an ego like that.
    If he was serious, then I missed it. If I'm right that he was doing a little sarcastic humor, then there are a lot of others who missed it. But, from the volume of thin skinned attacks, I'm betting that, either way, he's regretting typing word one of that post.
    Chrisy likes this.
    01-25-12 09:32 AM
    hahaha this entire thread is so funny! but seriously, buy a blackberry just because paris hilton uses one? i'd call that bad taste.

to the OP- go get an iphone! technologically light years ahead of a blackberry
    01-25-12 09:32 AM
    I'm fairly certain this is made to be sarcastic and good for a laugh.
    Chrisy likes this.
    01-25-12 09:50 AM
    So I've come to the conclusion that the reason why my my experience with Blackberry phones have been so horrific is that well, I'm just too damn popular. I have too many friends and coworkers that text/call/email me every single day. Over the years, this is what the people at the Sprint store have told me... what customer representatives on the phone have told me... it's what people on this forum have told me.

Even to this day, the BB phone has major memory management problems. If you receive/send a lot of texts and emails every day, Blackberry is not for you. If you send/receive a "normal" amount of texts and emails every day, it may work for you... and if you're a loner and rarely communicate with other humans, definitely buy a Blackberry. It will suit you well.

Now to all you other popular people out there, can you please direct me to a phone that has the same form factor as Blackberry, but actually works for people like us? I've been putting up with this disaster of a phone simply because I cannot stand typing onto a smudgy piece of glass. Thank you in advance.

Are you serious? lmaooo bro im sure your a popular dude while taking your frustration out on crackberry forums searching for people's advice. Popular people are leaders not trolls. Also you say blackberries dont suit your needs since you email/text/bbm all day. News flash, thats all blackberries are made for dumb . blackberries have a beautiful full querty keyboard for a reason. Memory should not be an issue if your using an OS7 device. People me off with the constant bashing of RIM and blackberries when your probably using an OS 5 device. Step up your cash game, purchase the 9930, and alllll of your overwhleming popularity issues will be resolved bud.
    01-25-12 10:00 AM
    hahaha this entire thread is so funny! but seriously, buy a blackberry just because paris hilton uses one? i'd call that bad taste.

to the OP- go get an iphone! technologically light years ahead of a blackberry
    So what do you think the reason is for all these celebrities, actors/actresses, performers etc buying Blackberrys is then? Surely it's not price? Surely there's something making them keep buying "outdated" Blackberry phones? Clearly they are not using them to advertise for Rim so they must buy them themselves.
    01-25-12 10:03 AM
    So what do you think the reason is for all these celebrities, actors/actresses, performers etc buying Blackberrys is then? Surely it's not price? Surely there's something making them keep buying "outdated" Blackberry phones? Clearly they are not using them to advertise for Rim so they must buy them themselves.
    You won't get an answer...she/he has been IRA'd!
    01-25-12 10:40 AM
    If he was serious, then I missed it. If I'm right that he was doing a little sarcastic humor, then there are a lot of others who missed it. But, from the volume of thin skinned attacks, I'm betting that, either way, he's regretting typing word one of that post.

The OP could've used at least one emoticon...
    01-25-12 11:30 AM
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, dinner!

You are evil.

And I'm soooo popular I actually need THREE concurrent Blackberries to deal with my extreme popularity!!!!

Oh, and an Atrix....

Which makes me RIDICULOUSLY popular.....

As well as a consummately shallow flirt....
    01-25-12 11:53 AM
    Deflection.
    Ever played the Questions game? It's AWESOME!!!!!

Played it a lot at Renaissance Faire.
    01-25-12 11:57 AM
    You are evil.

And I'm soooo popular I actually need THREE concurrent Blackberries to deal with my extreme popularity!!!!

Oh, and an Atrix....

Which makes me RIDICULOUSLY popular.....

As well as a consummately shallow flirt....
    Such a liar!

You are not shallow
    01-25-12 12:04 PM
    MWUAAAHHHH!!!!

But I'm a flirt
    01-25-12 12:06 PM
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm, dinner!

No, that was breakfast! "...and I thought eggs...eggs are in chocolate cake! And wheat!"
    01-31-12 07:45 PM
    Sry i dont feed the trolls, i think your desperately wanting attention.
    03-15-12 08:01 AM
    I'm so amused I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-15-12 08:36 AM
    It's sad that we have a member that's constantly defending obvious trolls, but whatever, I use BlackBerry products because I like them and want to, not because I'm a hermit or loner and have to
    03-15-12 08:51 AM
    I read through the OP's post history going back 3 years. He does complain about his blackberry devices alot! But, he does still stay with em and I do agree with his original post here!

How did someone bring this dead thread back? What were you searching? Lol
    03-15-12 09:01 AM
    Strong thread revival.
    04-30-13 01:31 PM
    PJ737,

A popular guy like you shouldn't need a phone. What you really need is a website and a microphone like say....Rush Limbaugh. You need peeps that handle your phone calls, emails and text. Don't get your hands dirty with a phone; they cause cancer by the way. Clean living is what you need. toss that 9930 into the trash. Break free from the confines of the internet. Head to the islands.

Those people you call friends, sadly enough are using you for entertainment. So step up to the microphone "popular guy". Tell us some more about yourself. Let's start with your education shall we?
    Popular guy should come down to Puerto Rico se how popular his as.s is going to be with that "I'm so popular attitude.

I'd like to see how long he would last...probably end up becoming somebody's b.itch. Lol

Posted from the beyond...
    04-30-13 07:36 PM
    I'm too sexy for my phone... too sexy for my phone.
    No way I'm disco dancing!
    04-30-13 08:58 PM
    Op is a d!ck

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 09:35 PM
    Op is a d!ck

Posted via CB10
    Forgot to mention small.

Posted from the beyond...
    05-01-13 06:56 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD