Specifically, the Passport Original with the angled corners. This version of the Passport is definitely the most difficult modern smartphone to swallow whole.

Up against the iPhone 6s plus, Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge and Lumia 950XL - the Passport comes out way ahead of all the competition.

Having nearly choked to death swallowing an iPhone 6s plus and thinking that nothing could possibly beat it, I have found that the Passport offers an even greater level of difficulty in this regard.

Not only is there a very real possibility of re constructive throat surgery, but myself and several other testers have required resuscitation by defibrillator after incurring asphyxia-related cardiac arrests.

In addition, I have not yet been able to use the bathroom and have been advised by doctors that I should not leave the hospital until I have done so.

Whilst there are obviously other phones that would be considerably more difficult to swallow, this current round of testing relates only to modern smartphones - and of these phones, the Passport OG comes out on top every time.

In coming weeks we will be swallowing historical phones - before the next round is out I hope to test a Motorola Dyna TAC, a rotary land line phone, and a full-size English phone booth. Stay tuned to see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    JRDEMASKUS and benwards2 like this.
    04-01-16 08:56 AM
    I bet you can swallow a BlackBerry Pearl without any pain
    04-01-16 09:04 AM
    Looking forward to reading about your continued research in this field of study.
    It is high on my list of requirements before I buy any new phone.
    If I am going to choke on the device then I know it is not for me.
    TomatoPaste and benwards2 like this.
    04-01-16 09:16 AM
    Since the Passport SE has rounded corners it should flush down the oesophagus much more easily than the original Passport yet nevertheless harder than phones of other brands. Another thick plus regarding security even if this has nothing to do with software. ;-))

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 09:25 AM
    If you got injured during the testing process, how long can we expect an injury time out for :-p
    04-01-16 10:45 AM
    Great insight, was wondering how the BlackBerry 7520 came to pass

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    04-01-16 10:55 AM
    Almost as prestigious as the Red Dot award. Almost
    04-01-16 11:32 AM
    Have you tried a Priv with the keyboard out?
    benwards2 likes this.
    04-01-16 11:42 AM
    Looking forward to reading about your continued research in this field of study.
    It is high on my list of requirements before I buy any new phone.
    If I am going to choke on the device then I know it is not for me.
    LMAO!!!

 I'm organic 
    04-01-16 03:31 PM
    The trick is butter and vaseline.
    Butter spread all over the mouth and vaseline for the aftermath.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    04-02-16 04:02 AM