Well just for argument sake what do you guys think if BlackBerry were to release a phone running iOS. There will be tonnes of apps that people love & this is probably the only version of iOS that uses the ever famous BlackBerry keyboard with the swipe. Perhaps we can also have the hub integrated as well.

Do you think it will sell millions of units?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 05:56 AM
    No but Blackberry is bringing the experience to ios (hub, keyboard, calendar, etc...)
    03-08-15 07:18 AM
    No because the BlackBerry name was already diminished and it'll probably reduce the sales of iPhones.
    03-08-15 09:00 AM
    Just doesn't work for me.

It's like mixing peanut butter and Vegemite: millions of folk like one or the other or both but only as long as they're separate. Mix them together and.... that said, they're are folks who'll try anything!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 09:00 PM
    In this scenario Apple would license IOS but not TouchID tech. They'd want to keep that to themselves. So no Apple Pay and no TouchID unlock. Immediate fail. Plus IOS is intrinsically tied to Apple services so its not enough just to have the OS.

Apple would never license IOS anyway.
    03-09-15 09:06 PM
    Blasphemy lol

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    03-10-15 04:42 PM
    In this scenario Apple would license IOS but not TouchID tech. They'd want to keep that to themselves. So no Apple Pay and no TouchID unlock. Immediate fail. Plus IOS is intrinsically tied to Apple services so its not enough just to have the OS.

Apple would never license IOS anyway.
    Well I can tell you that Apple Pay will fail. There is too steep learning curve for Apple Pay. There is no business case for Apple Pay, this I can confirm as I was from the payment industry.

Unless there is a total revamp of Apple Pay. This revamp will mean a huge loss in income for Apple. The only market that Apple Pay will likely to survive in is the United States of America as it is the only market that is left behind in the Payment Industry.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 12:01 PM