After a few years i found out a few things.
    I always loved BlackBerry but I found out that for some reasons when you use like #pinswap or #bbm on twitter it's always dark people that add someone.

I noticed that not only when I do that but also when friends use the same hashtag.
    I also tried live profile few years ago and I noticed the same problem.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also 'dark' but I only hang out with 'not dark' people, don't ask me why.

Anyway, I wonder because BlackBerry was a business phone before but what I see around on internet is a lot of 'dark' guys and girls that have nothing to do with business stuff use BlackBerry for maybe years, what is the reason? Is it the keyboard? Or just because it's 'black' berry.

Because i notice in the us calling someone 'black' is normal, here it's rasism so you call a dark person 'black' so we call someone 'dark' or 'brown' not 'black'.

Anyway, why do 'light' people walk more around with iphones, android, windows phone and 'dark' people more with BlackBerry? Or are 'dark' people more social and that's why I only see them adding people on pin swap threads and reply on hashtag's on twitter?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 03:38 AM
    I'm a white dude. I don't really go for those pin swap things.

They're fine for the people who want them, but honestly, they're a bit on the creepy side.

It seems like it's all "dark" dudes like you call them hoping to get some girls to chat with them.

I don't wanna be another one of those creeper dudes. I will just meet a girl, and maybe swap pins there.

Again, it's fine for those who want to do it, just not my cup of tea.

And also, business users aren't gonna be on crack berry giving away their pins. Not only are their bb's mostly work phones, they also have actual things to do, rather than lurk here.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 03:58 AM
    I like where this threads going!
    05-28-13 04:01 AM
    I don't like being called "white" either. I prefer #FFFFFF or at least 255 255 255.
    deltadiva2 and 3hb78ftg like this.
    05-28-13 06:23 AM
    Hi All!
    I'm a white gal and I do consider myself a BlackBerry girl. Through and through. However, I have a lot of friends on my bbm list. I don't frequent the social forums as you describe, but I'll tell you what, I get a lot of PMs from guys...some nice and some "creepers". Some people of course, just PM to ask questions which is why I am here on CB.

About the point of only "dark" people using BlackBerries, I don't get that part. Yes, I have many friends who are black but not all. So i guess I can't comment on that part of your post. I do agree with the other poster who said maybe businesses give their people a BB and those folks are probably not interested in going into a social forum looking to pick up someone.

And TBH, some people are just looking for someone to chat with so I guess you can't really call them "dark" either.
    05-28-13 07:12 AM
    Oh boy, you shouldn't have started this thread -_-
    But I do get A LOT of nigerians who add me, I guess BlackBerry is a more feasible choice in other countries, especially in "Third World" countries.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-28-13 07:17 AM
    Can we please keep the language down to Afro-Americans and Caucasians or just say Black or White.

These dark, not dark and light references are making me think that you walk around with a hand held dimmer switch.

I'm from Puerto Rico and we have a mixture of everything here. Would you call us Prego?

jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-28-13 07:51 AM
    I love dark chocolate but have never liked white chocolate.. oh, off topic?...oops

I put my pin in a coupla threads for specific groups of interest to me, I was not added to groups but men keep trying to invite me to chat...i don't want to chat with random men. Oh well. I am having fun with the BBM channels though! I'm an old white lady btw, not that that matters

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-28-13 08:00 AM
    By dark do you mean they use dark magic?

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    05-28-13 02:54 PM