It's a teaser trailer for the movie "Valentine's Day." Funny reference towards the end to Blackberry.

Did a quick search, didn't find anything. Figure you could all use a laugh...

To MODS: not sure if this belongs here so move it if you need to.
    09-30-09 05:26 PM
    Taylor Swift Is In That Movie!
    09-30-09 06:46 PM
    that was supposed to be in all caps ^^^^
    09-30-09 06:47 PM
    BlackBerry's referred to in a lot of movies though, heh. One that comes to mind In particular is Bourne Ultimatum. Great movie...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 07:03 PM
    Blackberries seem to be widely used this season on Gossip Girl.

Also, there is mention of blackberries in Dan Brown's new book The Lost Symbol.
    10-01-09 07:40 AM
    Just saw this movie. Must admit I saw it for two reason; the all star cast and for the BlackBerry joke referenced by Jessica Biel as highlighted in the trailer.

There's a good amount of Berry loving including the addictive joke of Jessica ALBAs character sleeping with her BlackBerry tight in her hand under her pillow. How many CrackBerrians could relate?

Of course the film did have its fare share of BlackBerry screentime and even the use of BlackBery notifation sounds. I found myself constantly checking my own berry which by the way was held in my hand throughout the whole movie.

Funny thing was whenever a BlackBerry was used and you heard that ringtone, I noticed lights of many Berry's lighting up with owners checking their BlackBerrys!

02-13-10 04:53 PM
    Taylor Swift Is In That Movie!
    That's all the reason I need to NOT see it.
    02-13-10 08:12 PM
    Just saw this movie. Must admit I saw it for two reason; the all star cast and for the BlackBerry joke referenced by Jessica Biel as highlighted in the trailer.

There's a good amount of Berry loving including the addictive joke of Jessica ALBAs character sleeping with her BlackBerry tight in her hand under her pillow. How many CrackBerrians could relate?

Of course the film did have its fare share of BlackBerry screentime and even the use of BlackBery notifation sounds. I found myself constantly checking my own berry which by the way was held in my hand throughout the whole movie.

Funny thing was whenever a BlackBerry was used and you heard that ringtone, I noticed lights of many Berry's lighting up with owners checking their BlackBerrys!

I would probably reach for and check mine, too. Despite the fact that it hasn't made that noise for literally months because my phone is always on "phone only". I probably wont see this movie in theatres, but if I do, I'll be sure to laugh at this happening.
    02-13-10 09:53 PM

Do you know the name of this ringtone?
    10-26-10 04:03 PM
    that's all the reason i need to not see it.
    + 1 !!!!!!!!!!!
    10-30-10 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD