Let it be know that all BlackBerrys are created equally and thus have certain undeniable rights to fast data, unrestricted OS updates and freedom from the wireless carriers.

Now has come the time of all good BlackBerry owners to stand up and fight for the right to have the BlackBerry of their choice with the any wireless provider of their choice.

No longer should we settle for the BlackBerry based on the pre-sales agreements that our wireless provider has made with the almighty RIM, cast out the demons on the airwaves and let the people decide.

Give me BlackBerry freedom or give me death!
    12-22-09 01:59 PM
    Let it be know that all BlackBerrys are created equally and thus have certain undeniable rights to fast data, unrestricted OS updates and freedom from the wireless carriers.

Now has come the time of all good BlackBerry owners to stand up and fight for the right to have the BlackBerry of their choice with the any wireless provider of their choice.

No longer should we settle for the BlackBerry based on the pre-sales agreements that our wireless provider has made with the almighty RIM, cast out the demons on the airwaves and let the people decide.

Give me BlackBerry freedom or give me death!
    Uh oh, i think I heard some carrier reps cocking their rifles....*ducks*
    12-22-09 02:04 PM
    To arms!
    12-22-09 02:11 PM
    " Let it be know that all BlackBerrys are created equally "

Don't tell that to the storm ownwers....

" unrestricted OS updates and freedom from the wireless carriers"
    already in place....

" Now has come the time of all good BlackBerry owners to stand up and fight for the right to have the BlackBerry of their choice with the any wireless provider of their choice."
    Most of us live in a Republic of some sort that allows people to pick what type of phone and coverage they want/need

" No longer should we settle for the BlackBerry based on the pre-sales agreements that our wireless provider has made with the almighty RIM, cast out the demons on the airwaves and let the people decide. "
    I agree sell them all at MSRP and weed the hard core fans away from the "wanna beez"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-09 02:39 PM
    Ummm, it all sounds so good, till an 8100 owner. Who can't fit a lick of apps onboard now, gets the bright idea, and freedom to install the 9700's OS. is that gonna be fun. "I don't understand", sayeth the 8100 peep, "I shrunk it down to 62MB, yet everytime it says I've got an email, there's nothing there. Huh!"

From all the TBLers, to our CrackBerrian brethren.
    May God bless you and yours during this holiday season.

12-22-09 08:27 PM
    Currently all Blackberry's aren't created equally. Right now mine is as good as a Jitterbug phone. No data etc. Damn outages again.
    12-22-09 08:46 PM
    Never say die mnmnmn, that's why I'm BB King.

From all the TBLers, to our CrackBerrian brethren.
    May God bless you and yours during this holiday season.

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I'm STILL ON WAP !

12-22-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD