Republicans ofcourse
    ahahaha ::inadvertently spews red bull all over keyboard and papers::

In that case, you must be the one that falls somewhere along the bell curve or margin of error.

Democrats...hands down.

In terms of intelligence...we all know it goes to the Independents when they truly remain just that; Independent. However when they start leaning towards the 'right'...that's when their intelligence becomes a tad bit skewed.
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 10-31-08 at 01:27 AM.
    10-31-08 01:16 AM
    I like to keep my money and not give it to people that don't work. Sorry,but I'm a proud Republican!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-08 04:20 AM
    Yes intelligence lies with the independents Hi-Def. The others are just party puppets.

Palin is pretty hot for an older woman but not much upstairs, that's pretty standard for hot women though. So the nod will have to go to the Republicans.

Take Palin out of the equation and the Dems win hands down. Much more diversity in the Democratic party. I wonder why that is.

10-31-08 09:54 AM
    Allow me to add some clarification...I meant who is hotter based on the general concensus of those Americans referring to themselves as Democrats/Republicans/Independents..not the actual politicians running under one of those categories.

I feel Independents are the intelligent ones; not because they aren't 'party puppets'..but because they are; of their own choice to remain Independent..who are always being catered to as the even-handed electorate in an election (especially one as heated as this years is).

And party puppets? I think that's an over-generalization to make of people who claim to be either Republicans or Democrats. Yes, ones who blindly vote for candidates ONLY because of their party affiliation...are puppets.

10-31-08 11:16 AM
    I'm gonna have to admit that, on average, Republicans are hotter. The conservative playing-hard-to-get attitude only makes them that much hotter.

As for intelligence, it's obviously the independents. It takes a lot of brain muscles to see through the propaganda of the two major parties.
    10-31-08 01:46 PM

And party puppets? I think that's an over-generalization to make of people who claim to be either Republicans or Democrats. Yes, ones who blindly vote for candidates ONLY because of their party affiliation...are puppets.

Come on dude thats what I meant. I don't use emoticons but if I did there would be a big smilie.

On the same token though people that claim to be Republican or Democrat usually, NOT always, vote blindly. So we must generalize. There is always an exception to every rule.
    10-31-08 02:11 PM
    There is always an exception to every rule.
    Is there an exception to that rule?
    10-31-08 02:12 PM
    Yes. The exception to the rule of: "there is an exception to every rule" is that the word rule itself is open to interpretation.

;-).

10-31-08 02:15 PM
    negative that's the only rule that has no exceptions.

I should rephrase it "there is an exception to every rule except this one"

10-31-08 04:15 PM
    I'm gonna have to admit that, on average, Republicans are hotter. The conservative playing-hard-to-get attitude only makes them that much hotter.

As for intelligence, it's obviously the independents. It takes a lot of brain muscles to see through the propaganda of the two major parties.
    Hottest Party? Yep I'm going to have to give my nod to the Republicans also and Ms Palin is one "fine" example!

Someone noted more diversity in the Democrat party ... is that a good thing?
    11-01-08 08:06 PM

Someone noted more diversity in the Democrat party ... is that a good thing?
    its definitely interesting. I wonder why this occurs.

Maybe someone can shed some light on this.

11-01-08 08:14 PM
    I like to keep my money and not give it to people that don't work. Sorry,but I'm a proud Republican!!

Not sure why either. However, it occurs to me that there is a lot of diversity within the group of citizens that receive and want to receive money/asistance/benifits from "social programs" without working for what they get.
    11-01-08 08:30 PM
    Tuesday is not far away and the smurfs are taking over the map.

As an independant I'm pretty stoked to see Obama get into the big house. I don't think our country can handle another 4 years of this.

11-01-08 09:39 PM
    As I suspected.

Looks like your man is headed for victory. No matter who's poll you chose to listen to they all seem to point to "the redistributor" as the clear victor if only by a small margin.

But, answering a poll question supposedly anonomus or not is a bit different than standing at that voting terminal and casting a ballot when absolutley no one will know how you voted.

The 64000 dollar question remains ... which we will find out Tuseday night wheather we like it or not ... do those that claim to, really have the balls to vote democrat in this election?

Only time will tell!
    11-01-08 10:27 PM
    I think so. I think most Americans are fed up with what this administration has done to this country. A lot will be voting with their emotions and rightfully so.

And let's be honest Palin as VP is pretty comical.

11-01-08 11:24 PM
    I think so. I think most Americans are fed up with what this administration has done to this country. A lot will be voting with their emotions and rightfully so.

Yes, IMHO most americans vote their pocket book (or wallet) which when you mess with people and their mony it effects their emotions. While voting with your emotions is not necessarily a bad thing I urge folks to be careful. Things are not always as they seen. I am afraid this country is headed for tragedy after this election and the American people know not what they do!

Folks you better think about what America is and what it stands for and where we come from. This is a very important descision. You should vote for someone you can know and trust and someone that believes in the this country and will do the right thing by us even if you don't believe in their political party or even a few of their own political positions. You should chose the known over the unknown. You should chose the clear over the unclear. Think long and hard about this. Don't let your emotions cloud sound judgement. Do what is right for this country as a whole not just the small part of it that you fit into.

Let me leave anther thought with you. The next president of the United States of America will pick the next Supreme Court Justice. The highest court in the land that makes decisions that affect this country now and well into the future. Decisions that if not properly thought out or made incorrectly will take decades to overcome if we ever could overcome them. Once this Supreme Court Justice is appointed if hes is the wrong guy or a bad decision there is nothing that you can do about it. You wont have a chance to "vote him out" in four years. Once apponted the damage is done. You may vote out a bad president but you will stil have the fodder that he leaves behind in a Supreme Court Justice appointee.

Additionally, I don't agree with your position on Palin I think she was a good choice on merit and experience as well a good tactical manuver in an election stratagy. Not to mention that she is cute!

oops ... got on a soap box there for a minute.
    11-02-08 12:08 AM
    its definitely interesting. I wonder why this occurs.

Maybe someone can shed some light on this.
    The Democrats are more sensitive to race and more accommodating towards immigrants.

That's a good thing in my book.
    11-02-08 12:48 AM
    2 days. No matter who anyone is voting for. I think this is one of the most important and exciting election in my time. I'm sure during the great depression it brought its own set of circumstances but I was not around then.

Nontheless I think its great that we are all here having a great discussion on both sides of the fence and taking part in the future of our great country. Good luck to everyone even the republicans : ) repubs and dems get out and vote.

11-02-08 01:41 PM
    2 days. No matter who anyone is voting for. I think this is one of the most important and exciting election in my time. I'm sure during the great depression it brought its own set of circumstances but I was not around then.

Nontheless I think its great that we are all here having a great discussion on both sides of the fence and taking part in the future of our great country. Good luck to everyone even the republicans : ) repubs and dems get out and vote.

Well said BK, THANKS!

God Bless America! What a great place to live that you can have an opinion without fear of persecution. Republicans, Democrats, or independants what ever belief you have we are all Americans.

I echo what BK said, everone, please go to the polls and exercise your right and duty to vote!

No matter who is elected lets all rally behind the next President of the Unites States of America and strive to make things better for us and our children in the future.
    11-02-08 03:41 PM
    Speaking for myself and from the sentiments I've expressed..I don't think its a mystery who I'm supporting (Obama).

Yes, people should act on their right to vote...whether they're voting Democrat, Republican or Independent.

I sincerely (mixed with an element of saying hopefully) feel Obama will win. HOWEVER; whether Obama or McCain wins...one thing is for sure; they're going to inherit a country and world of MESS.

Godspeed to the next President (I hope it is Obama)! God do I hope it'll be him.
    11-02-08 09:53 PM
    The question has been concluded. The decision is clear.

"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come."
    Victor Hugo

All hale to the �redistributors� �
    11-04-08 11:02 PM
    Guard I think what's important now is that we all set aside our diffrences and come together as a country.

This is not about Obama or McCain. This is about us. I wanted Obama to win BUT if he lost I would have stood behind McCain and gave him a chance.

I think Obama knows what is ahead and the enormity of it all. His speech was pretty toned down almost somber I felt.

We are all in this together let's move forward together.

11-05-08 12:02 AM
    Well said BK, THANKS!

God Bless America! What a great place to live that you can have an opinion without fear of persecution. Republicans, Democrats, or independants what ever belief you have we are all Americans.

I echo what BK said, everone, please go to the polls and exercise your right and duty to vote!

No matter who is elected lets all rally behind the next President of the Unites States of America and strive to make things better for us and our children in the future.
    I'm with you BK! As I stated before lets "strive to make things better for us and our children in the future." I'm glad the hoopla is over. Now lets get down to business and do some good things togrether.

Thanks!
    11-05-08 03:56 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD