Hello,
    I came here because I am feeling very guilty, I just reserved the iphone 4 at ATT and I am feeling like a traitor right now. I went from the blackberry pearl to the bold and I love the bold. Its a great phone, I love texting on the qwerty keyboard(writing this from my bold), love the multitasking,listening to pandora radio with my bluetooth headphone however the iphone has itunes and great apps. My bold can carry about 12 apps before it tells me memory is low. And the browser on the iphone is with out a doubt 10 times better. I had the ipod touch(sold it) and I used this great spanish dictionary app in conjunction with my spanish classes at my university and it was just the best. I also loved the chase app,directv app, craps game app(aw craps),cnn app, and many more.

Is there anyone else feeling guilty for betraying the blackberry way of life?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 08:17 PM
    No one?

06-18-10 01:42 PM
    BB is my life. No guilt at all that way.

06-18-10 04:11 PM
    Burn the heretic! J/K :-)

Enjoy your iPhone.
    06-19-10 02:58 PM
    You folks are funny...
    06-20-10 03:05 PM
    Thanks for replies, and thanks moon. I will take the iphone road and try not to look back.

06-24-10 03:29 AM
    Good luck not looking back. Once the cool factor on the iPhone wears off you'll probably miss things about the Blackberry. I switched back from an Android device.
    06-27-10 12:13 AM
    I've used a lot of phones but always come back.

06-27-10 02:12 AM
    A BB & an iPod touch is the best of both worlds. And Wi-Fi is easily found these days in public places to work your apps. I love a BB for messaging, the keypad on my iTouch drives me crazy and the battery isn't great either.
    06-27-10 08:48 AM
    When you get used to Blackberry shortcuts you will not want to look back.

IE.
    To respond and read a text, start out by unlocking the device, (without looking) click end button 3 times. Then click "M", Space, and "U" then enter.
    Read it then click R.

It is a routine.
    And its fast.

06-27-10 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD