This website says the Tour is above the legal limit at 1.72! Blackberry Cell Phone Radiation Chart - Mobile phone EMF safety shield

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 07:31 AM
    I wonder where the curve 8520 comes on the list !

03-07-10 05:58 AM
    Good thing I live in a bubble! Wouldn't want to get in a car accident or god forbid trip and fall on a sharp corner. Good thing my bubble is indestructible! I mean I can see the gases coming out of the phone while my wife typed this for me. She is such a trooper!

03-07-10 10:45 AM
    Clever idea. Set up a website telling people how dangerous the most ubiquitous consumer electronic device is and then offer a solution there and then for twenty bucks!

And you can aslo become a distributor! I wonder if these guys have tried door to door vacuum cleaner sales yet...

I thought the borrowed pictures, especially the one of Catherine Zeta Jones were a nice touch. I trust her, and by association I trust this site.

Phew my 7290 has been busy tonight keeping up with all these threads. Fortunately it has a mercifully low SAR rating!

Ahem.

EDIT: Sort of jumped on the end of this thread and only saw the SAR link above, not the link posted in the OP. After seeing the link from the OP, I'm a little less sceptical now...

Last edited by dodger_moore; 03-19-10 at 07:51 AM.
    03-18-10 11:25 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD