Last night's episode (episode 2) of Sherlock, BBC's 21st century reimagining of Sherlock Holmes, shows the legendary detective using a BlackBerry. It looks like BlackBerry Bold. As an avid BlackBerry user I found it kinda interesting.
    08-02-10 04:25 PM
    Wait i thought Sherlock Holmes use magnifying glass?
    08-02-10 04:29 PM
    I was going to start a thread but found yours.

Isn't it amazing how he uses his Bold 9700? Every time he shows it I turn to my friend (who has an iphone) and say, "that's why I have a Blackberry!" lol

Love that show.
    08-09-10 01:07 PM
    They are now showing this on PBS and I noticed last night that he was using a Bold 9700! Pretty sweet!
    11-01-10 09:28 AM
    You beat me to it lol

I was watching it on DVR early this morning and suddenly noticed.

Shame there are only 3 episodes on the first series, and it looks like that will be replicated next year but at least it looks like coming back.

Guess that is what you get when one of the guys that wrote it is lead writer for Dr Who !
    11-01-10 11:43 AM
    You beat me to it lol

I was watching it on DVR early this morning and suddenly noticed.

Shame there are only 3 episodes on the first series, and it looks like that will be replicated next year but at least it looks like coming back.

Guess that is what you get when one of the guys that wrote it is lead writer for Dr Who !
    Didn't Doctor Who save the world once with a BlackBerry?
    11-01-10 11:48 AM
    Yep Storm. Yes, I am alas so sad I could tell you what episode.

My 4 year old is going through his Dr Who phase at the moment and that is close to all we have on.

Think Steve Moffat must be a Berry user.
    11-01-10 11:58 AM
    Didn't Doctor Who save the world once with a BlackBerry?
    My roommate has every episode of Dr. Who since the 60s and he never told me about the Blackberry saving the world. Maybe because he's an Iphone fan, I'm about to kill him!

IN YOUR FACE IPHONE!
    11-02-10 10:49 AM
    | .. and where does the SMS and MMS ringtones Sherlock uses (and Sally, as well as Lestrade, I think) come from? Apparently not one of those normally supplied with the phone?
    Last edited by sydney529; 02-28-11 at 03:13 PM.
    02-28-11 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD