Why can't they start making models that look a lot different like other manufacturers? I'm tired of people asking how my new phone is new because it looks the exact same as my old one....
    04-07-11 08:35 AM
    Is every post you make here going to be a complaint about BlackBerry?
    04-07-11 08:36 AM
    I think so..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 08:39 AM
    No of course not. I love the screen and keyboard!! But in order to improve complaining is needed.
    04-07-11 08:39 AM
    Why can't they start making models that look a lot different like other manufacturers? I'm tired of people asking how my new phone is new because it looks the exact same as my old one....
    Let me see, they do the standard candybar qwerty 9700, curve, tour etc, they do the normal candybar Pearl 3G, they make the Style flip phone, they make a full touch Storm and the slider qwerty Torch
    They pretty much cover every type of mobile phone, what more do you want?

pantlesspenguin likes this.
    04-07-11 08:40 AM
    People who love BlackBerrys love them for their design. Why change a design that works just to have something look different?

BTW, there are new Blackberry designs coming out in the near future. I'm not able to find the roadmap post that was out a while back.
    04-07-11 08:42 AM
    Why can't they start making models that look a lot different like other manufacturers?
    You mean like HTC?

04-07-11 08:43 AM
    Let me see, they do the standard candybar qwerty 9700, curve, tour etc, they do the normal candybar Pearl 3G, they make the Style flip phone, they make a full touch Storm and the slider qwerty Torch
    They pretty much cover every type of mobile phone, what more do you want?

I am talking about the QWERTY-phones looking like they're the same phone. Seriously it's a joke. I can't tell the difference between my 9650 and my future 9700
    04-07-11 08:43 AM
    You mean like HTC?

You're a joke man. How the **** can you differentiate a giant screen? Seriously? HTC can't have many different looking phones due to the nature of touchphones. But they still make A LOT more different-looking phones than RIM
    04-07-11 08:44 AM
    I am talking about the QWERTY-phones looking like they're the same phone. Seriously it's a joke. I can't tell the difference between my 9650 and my future 9700
    And how many different way can you make a QWERTY keyboard phone? Do you have design ideas you would like to share?
    04-07-11 08:46 AM
    Wait, isn't the 9650 a CDMA and the 9700 a GSM version of the exact same device?
    04-07-11 08:46 AM
    Are you serious? All qwerty phones look the same, nokia motorola etc

04-07-11 08:49 AM
    And how many different way can you make a QWERTY keyboard phone? Do you have design ideas you would like to share?
    Yes. Look at the HTC Snap, Blackberry 9700, Motoroal Droid Pro and Nokia E72. Do they look different? Yes, or no?

YES OR NO!?
    04-07-11 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD