Hey everyone, I just decided to open a thread to see how many crackberrians have dogs!! And maybe people can then meet with their dogs

I start:

I have a Male, All black German Shepherd dog puppy, he is about 8-9 months old. And loves destroying everything he sees when I'm not home, specially cables
    03-29-09 07:24 PM
    Ill join in, I DID have 2 chihuahuas until I had to move states and couldnt bring them with me, broke my heart into a million peices, but I found them a good home, I still have kept pictures of them and talk of them often, brother and sister.

I got them after I seperated from my first husband, and they lliterally saved my life and helped me in many ways.

When they were puppies (smaller than a coke can lol) and growing they loved to chew baseboards, till I sprinkled chili powder down

Two of the best doggies ever, and i was never into *yappie* small dogs at all, till i got these two

Thier names were Piper and Arnold (pippy and arnie for short) LOL
    03-29-09 07:28 PM
    Ill join in, I DID have 2 chihuahuas until I had to move states and couldnt bring them with me, broke my heart into a million peices, but I found them a good home, I still have kept pictures of them and talk of them often, brother and sister.

I got them after I seperated from my first husband, and they lliterally saved my life and helped me in many ways.

When they were puppies (smaller than a coke can lol) and growing they loved to chew baseboards, till I sprinkled chili powder down

Two of the best doggies ever, and i was never into *yappie* small dogs at all, till i got these two

Thier names were Piper and Arnold (pippy and arnie for short) LOL
    LOL... This is my third dog, but the first one I actually take care of, as I live far from my parents, and alone (with roommates)

His name is Nigel, and is quite a pain and expense, but he is my baby!!!!
    03-29-09 07:37 PM
    I would have a dog right now but it requires a $500 deposit and I ain't doin that
    03-29-09 09:51 PM
    I would have a dog right now but it requires a $500 deposit and I ain't doin that
    I know what you mean. The deposit for mine wasn't much because the breeder told me 10% instead of something higher. But the price of the dog was just months of hard work

What dog you want to get?
    03-29-09 10:15 PM
    This is my baby. Her name is Bella and she is spoiled beyond rotten

03-29-09 10:19 PM
    Meet Espresso, my psycho b1tch. I spoil the bejeesus out of her! Had the Dobie/Shepard mix, BeeBop until about 2 years ago, but old age caught up with him I'm going to adopt another pup real soon. There so much better than people!

03-29-09 10:23 PM
    Wow! What big dogs you got there. Sorry you lost BeeBop. I'm sure that hurt like he77.
    03-29-09 10:34 PM
    Yes, it was one of the hardest things I've done in my life! Thanks SL!
    03-29-09 10:35 PM
    I have a five month old chocolate lab named Bosco

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:47 PM
    I have a five month old chocolate lab named Bosco

Got a pic of Bosco?
    03-29-09 10:59 PM
    As soon as I can I will get one up for U

03-29-09 11:13 PM
    Here is my puppy:

Last edited by Venc; 03-30-09 at 02:13 PM.
    03-29-09 11:13 PM
    Can you make that pic smaller for web forum viewing?
    03-29-09 11:15 PM
    Can you make that pic smaller for web forum viewing?
    I updated the pic to make it much smaller, you are quick
    03-29-09 11:25 PM
    Yea.....he looks like cables are a snack. Do you have any way of covering the cables?
    03-29-09 11:28 PM
    Not really, so I now keep it in his crate. If is not the cables is something else. He already flooded my apartment, when he decided to chew through pipes
    03-29-09 11:33 PM
    Not really, so I now keep it in his crate. If is not the cables is something else. He already flooded my apartment, when he decided to chew through pipes
    And you kept him?
    03-29-09 11:35 PM
    And you kept him?
    I got it when he was 2 months, he did it when he was 3-4 months old

Almost killed him
    03-29-09 11:41 PM
    http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1238387646

Let's see if this works if not will post when I get to a computer

03-29-09 11:44 PM

Here ya go Medic
    03-29-09 11:50 PM
    http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1238387646

Cute puppy, when posting pics look for the Picture Link (Yellosqaure with a little mountain), and paste the url on the pop-up
    03-29-09 11:52 PM
    Cute puppy, when posting pics look for the Picture Link (Yellosqaure with a little mountain), and paste the url on the pop-up
    When you're posting from your phone, there is no yellow square w/ little mountain.

From your phone, you have to add the image tags on your own

[img] link of pic [/img]
    03-29-09 11:56 PM
    When you're posting from your phone, there is no yellow square w/ little mountain.

From your phone, you have to add the image tags on your own

[img] link of pic [/img]
    Didn't see it was posted from a phone.

Good Tip!!
    Last edited by Venc; 03-30-09 at 12:07 AM.
    03-30-09 12:05 AM
    My baby is Carlton. He's an almost 2 year old (bday is 4/28) PBGV (Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen PBGV Club of America). He's my heart. He's spoiled. Even my mom is always talking to her friends about him, and she calls him her granddog.

Here's a recent pic:

03-30-09 09:08 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD