With black Friday a week away now, who is going to go deal with the crazy people to get
    The good deals? I most likely will be going out , but thankful for me I need to get one maybe
    Two gifts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 12:58 AM
    I am working, and if wasn't working I'd be playing Paintball. bottom line. The group of friends i hang out with, all the women folk go shopping and all the guys go to play paintball... the only place i'd go shopping that early is if T-Mobile had BOGO on smart phones, the android variant.

In fact one of the funniest moments in my life happened due to it. I went to the mall to see my wife wearing camo and as i am walking through the mall a lady asked me "Go hunting this morning". I replied with "yep", she asked what for, I with a straight face as politely as i could said "people" then i turn around and walked away.... it was fairly classic in my book....
    11-19-10 07:38 AM
    11-19-10 08:42 AM
    i have never been and have sworn that i never would go...now we have a son going on 2 but i really don't think he needs anything at this point to warrant me leaving my warm cozy bed to go stand in line at 3am...i hope.
    11-19-10 08:56 AM
    Folks, why not call your local Best Buy, make an appointment for a personal shopper for 3pm on Friday, have them pre-pick your items, and stroll in and check out at the Business desk in 10 minutes or less.......
    11-19-10 09:51 AM
    My personal shoppers have everything done for me this year.

I don't think I could deal with another Black Friday after almost getting shanked last year at the CVS.
    11-19-10 11:09 AM
    There's not really any deals out this year that I can't beat every day of the year by shopping online :/
    11-19-10 04:04 PM
    There's not really any deals out this year that I can't beat every day of the year by shopping online :/
    11-19-10 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD