Anyone waking up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go Black Friday shopping??

Me personally.. I'm waking up at 4:30 to go to Macy's and Target..

What time are you getting up and what are you buying?

Happy shopping!! : )
    11-27-08 09:38 PM
    We're hitting nordstrom's and saks tomorrow - not at 430am though!

I think I will be a little too hung over for that..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 09:49 PM
    Waking up early is for punks and whimps!!!!

I am going to the outlets at midnight tonight!!! NO SLEEP!!!!!!!
    11-27-08 09:50 PM
    Waking up early is for punks and whimps!!!!

I am going to the outlets at midnight tonight!!! NO SLEEP!!!!!!!

I thought about doing that but I heard horror stories of people getting stuck in traffic until like 5am.. i don't know if I could deal with that! Hope you get some great deals!!
    11-27-08 09:52 PM
    Haha that would have been my demise as well jenay; however...I have an 11:30AM flight leaving tomorrow that's keeping me in check ;-). On top of that; before my flight....I have to do last minute toy shopping for my nieces and nephews.

What sucks? I didn't wait until freaking Black Friday because of any stupid toy deals that may be out there...it's because of my procrastination. Now; I have to fight Black Friday traffic to buy toys that probably aren't even on sale.

11-27-08 09:56 PM
    I was gonna go to best buy at 4 am to get in line and try and get a storm, but just went with the Curve instead and gonna go get some stuff for it tomorrow and a new TV.
    11-27-08 10:58 PM
    No way. I can't do it. My patience doesn't allow me to be around tons of crazed shoppers.
    All online black friday shopping for me.
    11-28-08 12:11 AM
    zero black friday shopping for me... besides i like to try to save my money around the holidays. and only buy for a very select few... family not included either.
    11-28-08 08:03 AM
    There is no way I'd want to fight the mobs of crazy people, most of whom exhibit no manners whatsoever. Getting ran over by shopping carts, especially that little bar that takes out your ankles or shins makes any deal at all today not worth it. I'll spend a few bucks more and shop when things calm back down a little.

11-28-08 08:19 AM
    My thoughts exactly.. I've been to a grocery store before with a little old lady ramming her cart into my ankles on purpose. And I had nowhere to go either. WTF!

There is no way I'd want to fight the mobs of crazy people, most of whom exhibit no manners whatsoever. Getting ran over by shopping carts, especially that little bar that takes out your ankles or shins makes any deal at all today not worth it. I'll spend a few bucks more and shop when things calm back down a little.

11-28-08 08:26 AM
    11-28-08 09:14 AM
    no black Friday shopping here as well I thought about it and there is nothing that i needed so hey why be stuck with all the mayhem lol lol lol
    11-28-08 10:08 AM
    This is one of the reasons why I hate Black Friday. Is this you?

********* America
    11-28-08 11:17 AM
    That's absolutley ridicolous! How can a sale be so important to a person they run a over a guy?

11-28-08 12:26 PM
    That is nuts! My sister is one of those types to be at stores at 5am... I told her she was crazy to be one of those types.

********* America
    11-28-08 12:32 PM
    11-28-08 12:46 PM
    I livw about a block from a local mall... There was so much traffic at midnight last night, we coulldnt even leave to go out. Insanity much???

11-28-08 12:49 PM
    I livw about a block from a local mall... There was so much traffic at midnight last night, we coulldnt even leave to go out. Insanity much???

it was so hectic around my way as well ......
    so many ppl in the street you would have thought you were in a parade
    11-29-08 04:42 PM

********* America
    Isn't that ridiculous????? A man died so some aholes could save ten bucks on a talking Elmo......I wonder if his family is going to sue the store....
    11-29-08 04:47 PM

And the media is saying that retailers expect sales to be down--evidently they grossly underestimated the stupidity of some of the American public.
    11-29-08 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD