I know I'm not the only crazy person who goes shopping on Black Friday! This will be my third year in a row staking out a few stores before 6am just so I can get some good deals. I think I'm going to get the HP laptop from Circuit city or Office Max, 4GB micro SD card from Staples, headphones from Radio Shack, then toys from ToysR'Us. I'm hoping AT&T will have a huge sale like they did last year so I can check out their stuff too.

So who will be shopping on Black Friday and what time do you go to the store? What deals will you be going for?
    11-26-08 03:28 PM
    believe it or not, i've never been shopping on black friday.. and i'm a shopaholic. i'm always too lazy/tired to get up in the morning! this year i'm gonna try to hit up some stores, though. the navy exchange is having some really great deals on plasma/LCD HDTVs, and walmart has a blu ray player for $128. not to mention all the clothes/shoes that will be on sale..
    11-26-08 03:59 PM
    I don't plan on waking up until noon and ill prob going to the tmobile store by my work to see what deals I can find on a new 8320 curve. Besides from that no more shopping besides that 1 hit lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 04:09 PM
    not to mention all the clothes/shoes that will be on sale..
    As a fellow shopaholic, that's the best part!

I don't plan on waking up until noon and ill prob going to the tmobile store by my work to see what deals I can find on a new 8320 curve. Besides from that no more shopping besides that 1 hit lol

On one of the biggest shopping days of the year I don't think I could get away with waking up at noon lol. I heard they had fantastic deals on curves with the different providers. Think you will get the curve for free?
    11-26-08 07:11 PM
    Hmmm maybe I'll upgrade to a new BB. Maybe the T-Mo Titanium Curve. Ack I must be nuts, I just bought a new body for my 8700g and put it on the other night.

11-26-08 08:21 PM
    This is my first year and me and 2 co workers are going we are gonna pull an all nighter its going to be amazing lol

11-26-08 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD