made this up hehe for fun
    Last edited by vx1; 08-04-11 at 08:57 PM.
    08-04-11 07:52 PM
    Could've been acceptable had it made sense in any way. At least you didn't use the whole 'fart app' argument, but the extremely vague reference as to why there is disinterest in apps doesn't translate any better.
    08-04-11 08:17 PM
    this is is suppose to come across as if iPhone is boasting and has no tact or class, but BB are tight nit and more considerate and classy .. its just fun .. no big deal
    08-04-11 08:20 PM
    I get what you were trying to say, I'm just saying it wasn't executed all that well in my opinion. You would have had the same results had the iPhone asked "wanna see my apps?" with the BlackBerrys responding with a simple "Psh, no." In both cases there isn't much humor, fun or creativity. Had you mocked a selling-point for the iPhone, which you did, and countered the selling-point with a superior BlackBerry selling-point, then you may have been on to something. In any case, a political cartoon-like joke about smartphones is a tough sell.

Just me though.
    08-04-11 08:25 PM
    ok, thanks!
    08-04-11 08:58 PM
    ok, thanks!
    WOW!! I guess it's always good to know that there's somebody always waiting to rain on everybody else's parade cuz they have nothing better to do with their lives other than make meaningless comments on other people's posts. I thought your post was cute
    vx1 likes this.
    08-04-11 09:08 PM
    lol nice cartoon, you should submit it to the nytimes
    vx1 likes this.
    08-05-11 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD