What should I buy???
    Bike a BRP CanAm Spyder 990cc or a Kart
    The bike will be fully adapted for me and I can even take my wheelchair wherever I go.
    At the Kart Track they told me I wont be able to race and will only use it with closed track (no other kart at track) because I'm in a wheelchair
    The bike, I can use it almost every day, the kart once a week
    The kart I'll go with my 2 cousins who race karts, the bike will ride alone mostly and with my best friend probably one a month or every other month
    The kart about $5K max, the bike $20K (I will get a 6 months debt)
    The bike about $2K yearly in insurance, maintenance, etc..., the kart about $500 monthly in expenses

Appreciate your advices

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 10:48 PM
    We will need pictures to decide. They both sound like a ton of fun!
    12-06-09 11:54 PM
    OK. I looked at the CanAm. No question. I'd get that.
    12-06-09 11:57 PM
    Yes the CanAm is awesome, I'm gonna talk with the track owners and if they don't let me race I'm going for the bike, the kart in a closed track and no others to race will be boring in a short time, if they let me race probably I'll go for the kart.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 12:45 PM
    I took one of those Spyders for a test drive when they first came out...it was a blast! If it was my choice I would go for that. You can go more places, see more sights and I think generally have more fun on the Spyder. With the cart you are just limited to the track, round and round and round....while fun it's just not the same.

Yea a little more expensive, but if you can do it get the Spyder!!!
    12-07-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD