I've never been to Aspen, but if it's like Telluride, the ghetto part is defined by the people who aren't in it. You would be the last to know...

SB is on! (I've never watched one in my life!)

Ok.. I was kidding about the whole ghetto thing. No worries. There IS a ghetto area near me, however...
    Last edited by jdoc77; 02-01-09 at 05:48 PM.
    02-01-09 05:17 PM
    Yeah I figured u were . Yes watching the sb now too! Commercials r great so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 07:43 PM
    Yeah I figured u were . Yes watching the sb now too! Commercials r great so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    really i thought the commercials would be better.
    02-01-09 08:32 PM
    UFC is just the same dudes knocking each other around over and over again. It's like watching chicks mud wrestling, but nobody's top comes off.

It was a lot more fun when the Gracies were around.

It was funny to see that skinny little dude choke those brick **** houses into submission...

Was UFC on last night? The ghetto part of my neighborhood seemed to be having a couple parties.

KIDDING!! (well, not actually... but...)

So it's down to the SB which my kids are making me watch!

Go Cards!

Yeah well, the Gracies were pretty much the only guys bringing Jiu Jitsu to the octagon back then. Now, everyone has a decent ground game and is more well rounded. It was super funny when Royce Gracie came back and tried to take on Matt Hughes. OWNED!!! Lol

...and no, its not the "same dudes knocking each other around over and over again". There's hundreds of fighters competing in the UFC today and the sport has grown to be way more main stream than it ever was before Dana White was president. Its not bare knuckled, human cockfighting anymore. Its now a mainstream sport that's legally sanctioned by the Athletic Commission. MMA already has a broader fanbase than boxing.
    02-02-09 08:45 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD