I cannot wait for this weekend! I've been anticipating UFC 94 (Penn vs St. Pierre II) for a while, should be a good fight on Saturday.....and Superbowl Sunday!! Beer, wings, delicious food, and good friends Parties 2 days in a row at my house this weekend, should be fun!!!

So who else is having a party or two this weekend???
    01-28-09 10:32 AM
    i looooove superbowl!!! even though my team (pats) didn't make it this season, it's all about the company you have over, the food, the booze, and especially, THE COMMERCIALS!!
    01-28-09 11:05 AM
    Awesome! Another Patriots fan! Can't help but be disappointed with not making the playoffs but at least Cassel wasn't a total bust at the helm while filling in for Brady.

Since I hate the Steelers with a passion, I really hope the Cards get it done in Tampa. Gonna be a neighbourhood event this sunday!

Always a big turnout at the local bars for a St.Pierre fight - you believe he was Canada's athlete of the year? Gonna do a pay-per-view thing this time at a friends house instead due to the mess of a crowd last time. Id love to see what its like in downtown Montreal when he fights.
    01-28-09 11:24 AM
    Yes! UFC is gonna be awesome. i got my 2 cents on bj! Good luck to em both
    01-28-09 01:25 PM
    I could careless about UFC. I have tried to watch it, but I guess it's just not for me. I am pumped for the Superbowl. I hope it ends up being a good game.
    01-29-09 12:48 PM
    Got a little get together myself going for UFC. GSP by decision I say. And although my Ravens fell short, guess i'll still watch the game. If only just to see the new Transformers trailer that's supposed to debut that night.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 05:03 PM
    I'd like to see penn win decisively. He would be the first to hold two ufc belts simultaneously. However everyone I root for ends up losing so go gsp!

01-29-09 07:08 PM
    I'd like to see penn win decisively. He would be the first to hold two ufc belts simultaneously. However everyone I root for ends up losing so go gsp!

Won't work. Penn is going to be on sad man at the end of the night.
    01-30-09 12:53 AM
    Probably. Its not that I dislike gsp, but I've been a penn fan for years. It will definitely be an interesting fight to watch.

01-30-09 07:33 AM
    I hope BJ breaks St. Pierre's arm.
    01-30-09 08:13 AM
    I was going to throw parties for the occassions but since you already are I'll just drop by your place.

But in all actuality I'll probably miss UFC (I caught the last one though which had some awesome fights) and definitely have a **** of a time watching the Super Bowl.
    01-30-09 11:39 AM
    Kinda sorta...Saturday night were watching UFC at my buddys restaurant. unlimited booze and wings : ) then sunday Im having everyone and their moms over to watch the game on the new televizzle. too bad my team didnt make it : (
    01-30-09 07:45 PM
    St Pierre wins in second round @ 3:45.........

Hello Mariska.......dang.
    01-30-09 09:19 PM
    Regardless it should be a good fight!!!!
    01-30-09 09:58 PM
    I cannot wait for this weekend! I've been anticipating UFC 94 (Penn vs St. Pierre II) for a while, should be a good fight on Saturday.....and Superbowl Sunday!! Beer, wings, delicious food, and good friends Parties 2 days in a row at my house this weekend, should be fun!!!

So who else is having a party or two this weekend???
    Definitely partying in Boulder this weekend, in fact it has already begun!
    01-30-09 10:00 PM
    Could care less about the Superbowl, but it's on tomorrow night in the UFC. Should be some really good fights.
    01-30-09 10:40 PM
    Kinda sorta...Saturday night were watching UFC at my buddys restaurant. unlimited booze and wings : ) then sunday Im having everyone and their moms over to watch the game on the new televizzle. too bad my team didnt make it : (
    similar weekend over here

cept im guna be watching the superbowl with my cousin...

more beers/snacks for us
    01-31-09 08:59 AM
    Wow. That is why I should always root for who I don't want to win.

01-31-09 11:42 PM
    Superbowl I am looking forward to. UFC is IMHO the most asinine
    "sport" ever, so I'll be passing on that BS.
    02-01-09 12:16 AM
    Asinine? One of the most base of human instincts is fight or flight. This takes one of those and makes it a sport. I respectfully disagree.

02-01-09 12:24 AM
    Wow...BJ got owned by GSP! All that s*** talking he did on UFC Primetime got him nowhere. Who's the quitter now?

GSP all the way!

02-01-09 09:51 AM
    Asinine? One of the most base of human instincts is fight or flight. This takes one of those and makes it a sport. I respectfully disagree.
    Duly noted my friend, but I am still unswayed
    02-01-09 10:14 AM
    I am no longer a BJ Penn fan! I just can't respect someone who gives up after the first round like that.

That's ok though, because Thiago is gonna own St. Pierre!!!
    02-01-09 03:33 PM
    UFC is just the same dudes knocking each other around over and over again. It's like watching chicks mud wrestling, but nobody's top comes off.

It was a lot more fun when the Gracies were around.

It was funny to see that skinny little dude choke those brick **** houses into submission...

Was UFC on last night? The ghetto part of my neighborhood seemed to be having a couple parties.

KIDDING!! (well, not actually... but...)

So it's down to the SB which my kids are making me watch!

Go Cards!
    02-01-09 03:41 PM
    I threw a ufc party....hmm don't know if we have a ghetto area in Aspen.

02-01-09 04:56 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD