this week will be a big week for RIM,they maybe announcing the new line up of phones release dates for the summer and a few hidden surprises they may "accidentally leak out to crackberry,n4bb....etc"
    06-12-11 11:26 PM
    Uh..

Right.
    06-12-11 11:30 PM
    Looking forward to it.
    06-12-11 11:30 PM
    Bring it on.
    06-13-11 12:56 AM
    Agreed. Something has got to come this week.
    06-13-11 02:46 AM
    They do their earnings call etc on the 16th, right? That'll be interesting to see the actual real documented sales figures for the PB .... and maybe they may have something to say about the block in the road for the 9900. I hope for their sake the figures and excuses are reasonable.
    06-13-11 02:49 AM
    it would be so nice to actually get some news, more info etc
    cmon, just give us something (release date would be appreciated :P)
    06-13-11 04:07 AM
    All I know is none of the dates better use the word "Summer"! Give us dates or months cause this season stuff sucks.
    06-13-11 05:42 AM
    Any news would be nice, we're pretty loyal dogs, but if you don't pet us once in a while, it's hard to keep some up under the porch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 06-13-11 at 05:58 AM.
    howarmat and Gawain like this.
    06-13-11 05:43 AM
    I agree. ANY news would be great. They should try and work on their communication with their customers. They also need to narrow their dates down. I know its hard to do since there is a lot of interaction with the cell phone companies like bell and at&t. I personally would love to get rid of them testing the OS before it goes live. It will be interesting to see what happens on the 16th. A big announcement would be great. Only a few more days to wait...

06-13-11 05:55 AM
    Depending on what happens, this may be the week that I re-invest in RIM stock as it is at a low point that I feel can only go up!
    BlackScorpion3 likes this.
    06-13-11 06:12 AM
    YES but it is a big week for me and the UK dudes over here as we GET OUR PLAYBOOKS THIS WEEK!!!!!!
    I just cannot stop watching video clips and checking out Crackberry for the latest info.........I feel so jiggerely with excitement
    BRING IT ON MY LEARNED PEOPLE OF BERRY-NESS
    06-13-11 06:49 AM
    All I know is none of the dates better use the word "Summer"! Give us dates or months cause this season stuff sucks.
    Remind me of when the cable guy has to come to your house. He says he'll be there between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
    Invader3K likes this.
    06-13-11 06:53 AM
    agree
    cmon if they wont tell us the exact date, they could at least tell us the month..
    06-13-11 07:03 AM
    What happens when the "exact date" isn't till the end of aug? Then everyone will be thrashing RIM because it isn't coming out soon enough!

06-13-11 08:06 AM
    why would i bash rim because of that?? i love rim <3
    they said summer, so if its end august, its perfectly fine

i just wanna know WHEN
    06-13-11 08:09 AM
    Bring it on.
    I agree....

06-13-11 08:35 AM
    Yup, been sitting on the edge so long I can't feel my legs! We are ready!

06-13-11 11:57 PM
    Remind me of when the cable guy has to come to your house. He says he'll be there between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
    And you know he means closer to 6pm.
    06-14-11 12:59 AM
    Depending on what happens, this may be the week that I re-invest in RIM stock as it is at a low point that I feel can only go up!
    IMO there is no indications that the stock will go up anytime soon. RIMM's focus on non-U.S. markets has taken over any significant effort to update their product line and get it out to what has been, until very recently, a loyal following here in the U.S. RIMM has been dragging their feet for a very long time in negotiating carrier licensing here and it is costing them dearly. It almost seems that they don't care. This speaks to their focus on overseas markets. if they don't have the 9930 out by 8-15, the day my current contract is up, I'm out for good. Parenthetically, I have RIMM stock but will sell it very soon as RIMM is abandoning all common sense and falling further behind the technology every day.
    Last edited by NoBCS; 06-14-11 at 01:27 AM. Reason: spelling
    trsbbs likes this.
    06-14-11 01:26 AM
    IMO there is no indications that the stock will go up anytime soon.
    So what? Buy low sell high remember?

What are we all waiting for?
    06-14-11 07:59 AM
    i really want some news this week : )
    06-14-11 08:08 AM
    My contract isn't up for awhile, but even I am excited and waiting impatiently on some new BB devices!

06-14-11 06:59 PM
    What happens when the "exact date" isn't till the end of aug? Then everyone will be thrashing RIM because it isn't coming out soon enough!

I've been getting the distinct impression over the last couple of years that RIM gets bashed no matter what. Example - the Torch. I have it. I love it. Much prefer it over the supposedly, on paper, much more powerful Atrix.

People love to bash RIM.

Whaddevah....
    06-15-11 06:06 AM
    It's an epidemic, isn't it?! I wonder -- can anyone tell us what's the next Android super-phone coming and what day will it drop? Does anyone have any hint of a clue of when the first Nokia/WinPhone will be introduced? Does anyone even know exactly when the next iPhone is coming? Why is it that RIM gets crucified for non-specifics, when every other tech company does the same thing? If you're a true BB fan and a BB is truly your phone of choice, you'll wait until new phones get here, and it will be worth the wait. If you can't wait and will jump ship tomorrow because new BB's are not here today, well, owning a BB couldn't have been that important to you in the first place.

PS: Absolutely agree about the Torch - prefer it over anything out there right now. Biggest shame about it is that #@!%#^ exclusivity thing with at&t.
    06-15-11 06:19 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD