I have applied on Reality Wanted for season 12 of the reality TV show Big Brother on CBS. Yesterday I went to a casting a call in Tampa and now I need your help.

It will be greatly appreciated if you take a minute to point your browser to RealityWanted.com, and vote for me. You can cast your vote of support for me once a day. If I'm chosen, I promise to make you laugh while I'm in the house. I will use my snarky, can't resist a good one-liner, aggressive, opinionated, completely upfront, no filter between mouth and brain personality to do you proud and win the game.

Thanks for taking the time to support me by voting today and every day until voting closes.

Ed

PS - If you're so inclined please pass this along to your friends and family too. I'm a little behind on the votes due to the fact that I just attended the casting call yesterday.
    04-04-10 09:52 AM
    Ok but who do we vote for? We need a name or something.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-10 12:14 PM
    I believe the link takes you to his vote site.

04-04-10 12:36 PM
    ya it does, i voted he be on both shows. But I love Big Brother
    04-04-10 01:40 PM
    I've never seen an episode of Big Brother but I put in a vote for the cause.
    Good luck buddy
    04-04-10 02:14 PM
    Ed's Profile : RealityWanted.com: Reality TV, Game Show, Talk Show, News - All Things Unscripted Social Network Casting Community

http:/ /bit.ly/aVWJ13 (remove the space between the "/'s"

Anyone so inclined to tweet this can use this shortened link.
    04-04-10 02:19 PM
    Voted for big brother, not a big fan of the apprentice...

04-04-10 02:23 PM
    Voted for big brother, not a big fan of the apprentice...
    I'm sort of the opposite. I like The Apprentice (except that celebrity train wreck),
    but it is geared toward business so I can wrap my head around that.
    Can't say I don't like Big Brother, I just have never seen it. Kind of hard to
    dislike what you don't know.
    04-04-10 02:32 PM
    Well I was a fan of the apprentice when the show first aired but I feel as if somehow the show lost its way. kinda like Csi las Vegas was the best and all Miami and new York were the wannabees and now Csi las Vegas is the forgotten crew and Miami and new York have really stepped up their game. I used to hate big brother but all the sudden I got all into it. The show I could never relate to is survivor. Now that show is just not for me. On the other hand the amazing race is just plain awesome. By the way I can't believe that blonde girl won big brother. Urhh! And to top it off her and her bf are now in the amazing race. Yuck..... Big reply, I know...

04-04-10 02:50 PM
    I agree with you on Survivor and Amazing Race. AR is truly awesome.
    I think Russell losing to that "pop tart" killed the show for me.

CSI I just got into but of the three I like New York the most. Granted I also think
    Gary Sinese is the best actor in the entire franchise. Miami makes me want to hurl.
    04-04-10 03:13 PM
    Thanks for the support guys, remember you can vote every day.

Haven't heard back from the Apprentice folks yet, Though I'd be better at tearing up the Big Brother House. With Trump he'd say something snarky and I'd go off on him and then be taking the elevator home!
    04-05-10 09:39 AM
    I would live to see that! Mr trump has it coming!

04-05-10 11:17 AM
    I voted. If you make it on the show, you need to wear a Crackberry Hat or shirt. Sure, they may blur it out, but you ought to try. At least find a way to bring CB.com up in conversation.......
    04-05-10 12:02 PM
    That'd be nice, a plug for the folks backing you. Add 4 more, 2 days votes.

04-05-10 12:42 PM
    Done and Done
    04-05-10 12:59 PM
    If I get in I plan on mentioning everyone who supported me throughout the season.

Heard back from the BB12 casting director this morning. She's impressed that in 2 days I've managed to go from the last page to page 2. Now all I need to do is get on page 1, I'm 100 votes away.

I'll be going to my 3rd call back sometime next week, it's looking like Monday or Tuesday. Wish me luck
    04-06-10 09:49 AM
    Added a couple more and a boot to the top of the page.

04-07-10 12:16 PM
    definitely if you make the show, i'll be rooting for you, i'm almost never wrong who wins, i really thought at least Jeff or Jordan last season, I'm good guessing at other shows too, like Survivor and Amazing Race & other contest shows... here's hopin' for ya!
    04-07-10 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD