Your ex telling you she's miserable.

And when I asked why, I got.. "Shutting my phone off, goodnight"

Haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 09:06 PM
    Unless you egged on that type of reaction from her; or wanted that type of reaction...or downright draw immense satisfaction from words/actions of a negative nature even though you don't like it...you may have underlying issues champ.
    02-23-09 10:48 PM
    I didn't egg on anything, I just asked how she was doing (since its been like 3 weeks since we talked).

And I did get satisfaction from it because she told me she was going to be happy without me, lol.

I do have issues though, you're right there boss.

02-24-09 07:34 AM
    Unless she did something really terrible to you when you were together then I don't think it is right to feel that way. It is selfish and childish to feel happy knowing she is miserable. If you truly loved the person you would want her to be happy, even if she isn't with you any longer. It takes a mature person to want that for someone they love.
    02-24-09 08:43 AM
    even though ex's are ex's for a reason, i still feel bad when they're upset/miserable.
    02-24-09 12:49 PM
    I didn't egg on anything, I just asked how she was doing (since its been like 3 weeks since we talked).

And I did get satisfaction from it because she told me she was going to be happy without me, lol.

I do have issues though, you're right there boss.
    Sucks to be her then...lol

Actually just ignore her from here on out, it will make her even more miserable!
    02-24-09 02:06 PM
    Sedative, I'm going to ask this again. Why the heck are you still in contact with your ex? I saw in another thread that you said she wouldn't answer your phone calls when you were "trying to give her money." Bro, whether she miserable or not, worry about yourself. Usually when someone can't get over an ex is because they're not meeting other people. And to be happy about her misery tells me you're obsessed.

02-24-09 05:08 PM
    I must have missed the part where he asked for judgements...

02-24-09 05:12 PM
    Seriously, leave the poor guy alone- he's just saying out loud what we have all felt at one time or another. Some of us just don't have the nuts to verbalize it!

02-24-09 05:17 PM

Making a post like that in the off-topic forum is a green light. The OP is smart enough to know what was coming. Don't underestimate him.

02-24-09 05:17 PM
    Well I personally think the best feeling on earth is laying next to beautiful woman...(not to sound corny) But I've always thought that..

And the love from a small child (son...daughter...nephew etc..) you know they really love you for you..
    02-24-09 05:34 PM
    Sedative, I'm going to ask this again. Why the heck are you still in contact with your ex? I saw in another thread that you said she wouldn't answer your phone calls when you were "trying to give her money." Bro, whether she miserable or not, worry about yourself. Usually when someone can't get over an ex is because they're not meeting other people. And to be happy about her misery tells me you're obsessed.

I'm still in contact with her because she still has some of my stuff, and shes dictating when I can come and get it.

Also, I'm not so much obsessed with her as much as I am getting my things back.
    02-24-09 07:01 PM

When you post in a forum, that is pretty much a free-for-all, There's an invisible "I agree to be criticized." Check box that you can't uncheck.
    02-24-09 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD