Away from using the blackberry

what email system do you have on your p.c. ?

Hotmail seems okay, Yahoo is v slow and drops a lot and not really tried many others anyone tried and reccomend/not reccomend others?
    03-30-09 12:17 PM
    I use hotmail, its my primary email, Ive never had issues, occasionally like most if not all users Ive had to resend service books, but I get every message, and my BB usually get its before my outlook does, I also have gmail on my berry but hardly ever ever ever use it, I use that email when signing up for websites etc, I rarely get gmails, but its generally the same (for me) re: service to my berry.
    03-30-09 12:55 PM
    Make mine Gmail.
    03-30-09 03:27 PM
    Either Gmail or Hotmail for me...

have them both pushed to my BB and only sometimes do I get a lag in emails so its all good.
    03-30-09 04:31 PM
    AOL and Yahoo! Aol is usually 1-2 minutes to rec on my bb(my comp gets first) and Yahoo is literally instant (pop) . Either way, can't complain-like em both.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 04:34 PM
    fancy having email adds with domain names ending with @newjersey.usa.com, @australianmail.com or homosexual.net? lol. check out Free Email Account, 3GB Storage, Spam and Virus Protection at Mail.com .

PS: i don't work for Free Email Account, 3GB Storage, Spam and Virus Protection at Mail.com .
    03-31-09 09:27 PM
    i have to say gmail ....
    i actually have about 10 diff email accounts and I seem to use gmail the most
    03-31-09 09:29 PM
    All Gmail and then I have some domain addresses but I still forward them to Gmail because of the spam thing.

...I do have just one email address used on proper hosting.
    04-01-09 12:01 PM
    I absolutely hate Yahoo. I use hotmail and gmail.
    04-01-09 03:53 PM
    Hotmail I've found reliable and, well, it works. Yahoo has it's flaws, I have an account, but only use it for websites.

I would personally recommend hotmail.
    04-01-09 08:51 PM
    gmail is the best
    04-01-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD