Ok,

so i decided to get my berry colorwared to fusion pink all around....i just shipped it out not even an hour ago and picked up a cheap VZW prepaid(since i cannot go without a phone i drive a lot and my car is old lol). I am in such berry withdrawals. Also i forgot to remove email accounts so i bet colorware will have fun looking thru my email...LOL. Anyways, i just had to vent! I'm sure its gonna come back looking sooo purty, but a week is way too long...AND COSTLY!!

Colorware FusionBerry 151.60(114 to paint the rest is for overnight shipping back to me)
    Shipping to Colorware 23.00
    VZW Prepaid + ($15 card) 45.00

11-08-08 10:20 AM
    It will be worth the wait, im sure...
    11-08-08 10:27 AM
    Thanks for the tip - just checked out Colorware. Very nice! For those looking at this thread, you can find them at: ColorWare. Providing the link because I had a little trouble finding it.
    11-08-08 10:36 AM
    Dang shortstop, I would go nuts! Should have picked up an old 8703 or something for the time......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 10:39 AM
    Dang shortstop, I would go nuts! Should have picked up an old 8703 or something for the time......

Ugh i know...i should have just opened a line with a curve then closed it when i got mine back, but i just didnt have time to go thru that...ughhhhh darn...this prepaid is like my first cell, i cant even type a darn text on it - takes me like 5 mins lmao...

it suckkks!!!

Oh well im being productive, i ordered an IS so that baby gets wrapped the moment it gets home. I should be studying but instead im whining on here...LOL
    11-08-08 10:48 AM
    Your curve will look great. I had mine painted the same color. I didn't have the side rails done though I left mine black. It will be well worth the wait. You will love it. Make sure to post pictures back when you get it
    11-08-08 10:54 AM
    An IS? I know I am going to feel dumb for asking that......

11-08-08 10:54 AM
    Your curve will look great. I had mine painted the same color. I didn't have the side rails done though I left mine black. It will be well worth the wait. You will love it. Make sure to post pictures back when you get it
    I cannot wait!! I will def post pics when i receive it! I see you have a bold now, will you be doing colorware on that as well?

An IS? I know I am going to feel dumb for asking that......

Invisible Shield....lol come on u knew that!!!

I actually hateeee IS but it includes side rail coverage....so im gonna use the screen protector and crap from the BSE and use the rail protection from IS.
    11-08-08 11:00 AM
    I can't wait to see the pics after you get it back!
    11-08-08 11:14 AM
    Invisible Shield....lol come on u knew that!!!
    See, told you I would feel dumb.......... I have never used the IS and likely never will......just not a fan of sticking things on my berry......just for a skin for it (its pretty beat) and now all I hear at work "nice phone condom".....and others not able to be repeated.....

11-08-08 11:26 AM
    See, told you I would feel dumb.......... I have never used the IS and likely never will......just not a fan of sticking things on my berry......just for a skin for it (its pretty beat) and now all I hear at work "nice phone condom".....and others not able to be repeated.....

LMAO....phone condom!! Thats GREAT!

My gel is sitting here empty....and will likely to be empty forever...since my whole berry will be sexy pink!

and xoclirpa...you better bet i will be posting pics!!
    11-08-08 11:34 AM
    [QUOTE=ShortStop51001;935955]I cannot wait!! I will def post pics when i receive it! I see you have a bold now, will you be doing colorware on that as well?

I haven't really decided if I'm going to colorware my bold yet or not. If I do i'm going to do the parts service where they color the parts and ship them to me so I can install it. I don't really like shipping my phone out like that. It was okay though with my curve I did rapid return. If I do I'm going to get the back painted the same color as my curve.
    11-08-08 11:55 AM

I haven't really decided if I'm going to colorware my bold yet or not. If I do i'm going to do the parts service where they color the parts and ship them to me so I can install it. I don't really like shipping my phone out like that. It was okay though with my curve I did rapid return. If I do I'm going to get the back painted the same color as my curve.

That's gonna be sexy! It's awesome they just send you the parts too!

ughhh i wish they offered RR for 8330...its gonna be crappy...but its actually good timing....have 3 tests this week and one the beginning of next so maybe i wont be distracted!!!
    11-08-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD