The alarm on my blackberry goes off and the first thing I do is read the new emails even before I get out of bed. I then check CB as I cook and eat breakfast.
    Yeeeup. Me too, exactly. And I'm sitting here on my computer with my BB at my side and if I get a message in one of my email accounts, I'll check it on my phone rather than go through the load my computer; it's just faster. Yeah, I got it bad. I was pleased with myself that I didn't check it during the movie yesterday (Slumdog Millionaire), even though it I had it set on vibrate mode and I knew I had several messages. I did check it during the credits, though.
    02-18-09 11:45 AM
    I used to have coffee with my husband in the am. Now I have coffee with bb and hubby. In that order!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 07:46 PM
    Yep even now as I'm typing this I'm on my BB drinking coffee now to wait at the line to die down at timmies so I can get my free doughnut yea I'm playing roll up the rim to win

03-04-09 02:46 PM
    Well my coworkers at work just laugh at me bc I am always on my blackberry and it never leaves my side. They say I am an addict I say I am normal!!
    03-04-09 03:09 PM
    I check my cb every time an alert goes off. The alerts are different colors so I know if its a missed call,text,or email. Two batteries are priceless.

03-06-09 08:42 PM
    Im the same way only its a life water.
    03-09-09 11:56 PM
    First thing I do when I wake up is check my berry

03-13-09 12:33 AM
    i wake up, i check my berry
    i brush my teeth, berry is in my other hand
    i put make up on, my berry is in my pocket or on the table
    i drink my OJ and eat my breakfast, im constantly checking my bb or bbming.
    i can't put my phone down.
    03-13-09 01:42 AM
    bb + coffee > sex
    03-30-09 06:50 AM
    starbucks+blackberry bold=me super guilty

06-29-09 12:16 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD