Yeah working in the cold sucks but how could you ever get sick of chocolate fudge brownie?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 10:55 PM
    Very easily.... The first week I started we had to repackage undamaged broken pints with like pints to make a new case if a case split open....

The others that were broken open got thrown out...

The other pints that were not broken open and couldn't not be repackaged as a full case. It was either throw it out or bring it home... I had 32 pints of ice cream in my freezer.

Yeah working in the cold sucks but how could you ever get sick of chocolate fudge brownie?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 10:59 PM
    People Eating Tasty Animals.

Oh, PETA - you'd probably have us making yougurt and sweetbread from the discarded placentas of teenage mothers too, wouldn't you - ?
    I swear, these people are lunatics. And hypocrites. I'd try to find the link to the story where thousands of animals were destroyed in their "shelters" - but I can think of 50 other things I could be doing besides giving PETA any more of my attention.
    Like eating a Panda.
    11-14-08 11:43 PM
    Maybe sometime I'll have a party... not announce what's on the menu and invite PETA..they'll show up and see a big rack of ribs cooking, wings, etc. And zero vegetables in sight.
    11-15-08 09:52 AM
    thats just nasty for womens breast milk to be in icecream
    now for there own kids yes .....
    11-15-08 11:36 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD