I may just be in a bad mood but here is my day.
    Wake up to my Z30 having a black screen. Then my wife tells me she is giving up her Q10 in the next few days for an IPhone. I asked why? She said because all her friends and family have them. Ugh u can't be your own person? Got to be like everyone else? I just said ok honey.
    once I get to work I emailed a friend in BlackBerry and told them about my Z30 and that I am not covered because I am on AT&T. She hooked me up with a BlackBerry loyalists customer service. They going to ship,fix or replace my Z30 for free. I was speechless what a great company BlackBerry is. Try that with Apple or Samsung see what you get. So now I am in a better mood until my friend who I bought a Z10 for Christmas said she dumping the Z10 she hates it because it is a BlackBerry. All her Co workers have IPhones. I am so sick and tired of how people can't be themselves and how they **** on a company like BlackBerry. I want to see them call Apple and say I don't have insurance and my phone broke and see what they say.
    Sorry for ranting and punctuation just really tired of it.

Posted via CB10
    johnnyuk likes this.
    02-27-14 07:09 PM
    Can I have the name of your buddy? I called BlackBerry once and a lady laughed at me for my problem i was having.
    02-27-14 07:12 PM
    Same here but with my cousin. Shut it up after I showed him what it can do lol. His response before me showing off was "Ewww why a BlackBerry? " lmao.

Z10 leaked
    02-27-14 07:22 PM
    I wouldn't take it so personally if I were you.

In life most people just want to be sheep and blend in to the crowd, be told what to do, what to buy, how to act, what to say.

There aren't as many of us who are the other types; wolves and sheep dogs. Wolves bully sheep in to doing what they want them to do, sheep dogs guide and nurture constructively.

You've tried the sheep dog approach, it hasn't worked out. At least you tried. Maybe now you should go and be a wolf and eat some sheep! Lol

Posted via CB10 on Z30 STA100-2 / on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.1
    02-27-14 07:26 PM
    That's deep :')

Z10 leaked
    02-27-14 07:28 PM
    Hating people because of their choice of phone is pretty juvenile.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 07:30 PM
    Hating people because of their choice of phone is pretty juvenile.

Posted via CB10
    That's what you got out of this?
    CMcRob likes this.
    02-28-14 06:43 AM