Well everyone we have been playing beer pong! Anyone else try it after 7 games with a record of 4-3? Post if you can....

Ps will post more tomorrow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-08 12:36 AM
    Where do you get beer pong?
    05-31-08 06:03 AM
    Well everyone we have been playing beer pong! Anyone else try it after 7 games with a record of 4-3? Post if you can....

Ps will post more tomorrow

I love beer pong! Not quite mastered the technique of not drinking grass after about 5 games but its still fun none the less. LOL
    05-31-08 06:09 AM
    try going 21-0 and then functioning...

then let me know...
    05-31-08 12:22 PM
    Yeah it wa fun. I shoot better buzzing then sober. Ain't that right babe (contractorslim)?

05-31-08 12:25 PM
    Yeah it was fun. First time playing it. I shoot better buzzing then sober. Ain't that right babe (contractorslim)?

05-31-08 12:27 PM
    Well everyone beer pong is a very fun game!!! Not into drinking beer but can handle it in that setting! I recommend everyone try it. Def the more games you play the more creative ways you find to shoot the ball and the more it doesn't matter who wins. Well if you have played post what you think would love to hear!! And to those of you who don't know what it is it is a game of 10 cups per side of the table and the goal is to get the ping pong ball in the other teams cups. The more you get into their cups the more they have to drink and vice versa for your team!!!

05-31-08 04:02 PM
    I love beer pong!!!

When I first started playing, I didn't realize you were only supposed to put a little beer in each cup, not fill them up halfway... of course none of my friends bothered to correct me!

I absolutely suck at it - but always have a great time playing. Wait, maybe I just have fun cause I get drunk so quickly from loosing all the time? Yeah - disregard this whole reply - I don't think its actually a fun game - I'm apparently just drunk each time I play it.

05-31-08 07:39 PM
    Where do you get beer pong?
    hahaha :-)
    05-31-08 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD