Im a beer lover (not to be confused with excessive beer consumer). I brew my own beer, and love trying new beers from around the world.

If there are any other beer lovers, I'd like the chance to chat and exchange ideas, recipes and favorite craft beers!

My pin is next to my avatar... add me if you love beer!
    04-05-08 04:48 PM
    san miguel beer ftw!
    04-05-08 04:50 PM
    I also brew my own..have done for 15 yrs or more..its fun and the beer tastes great
    04-05-08 06:53 PM
    I also brew my own..have done for 15 yrs or more..its fun and the beer tastes great
    Yessir! I'm workin on a Sotch Ale right now!
    04-05-08 07:11 PM
    i love beer, i dont like to be drunk
    i dont like to be out of control of my surroundings
    Oregon has so many different microbrews
    yall ever heard of shakespeare stout by rogue brewery? Rogue Ales Brewery / Brewer's on the Bay - Beers - Beer Advocate
    Yummy
    other favorites are guiness, st pauli girl, steinlager, becks dark
    04-05-08 07:28 PM
    I wish I could drink beer right now but I'm pregnant! I look forward to having a cold one once June comes! Cheers to you all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-08 07:34 PM
    Check out rammstein, its from high point brewery, about 5 min from me! I also love blue moon.guiness and hoe gaarten

04-05-08 07:35 PM
    I wish I could drink beer right now but I'm pregnant! I look forward to having a cold one once June comes! Cheers to you all!

Congrats on the baby!!!

And my favorites are Grolsch, MGD, DuClaw Brewings Venom, Red Hook IPA and my english lager
    04-05-08 08:12 PM
    im working on the new strawberry beer haha from beerfest
    04-05-08 08:27 PM
    I wish you well cables!!
    04-05-08 08:39 PM
    I love samuel adams. Every flavor of samuel adams. I also drink blue moon.

04-05-08 09:34 PM
    not a beer drinker anymore because i over did it one day. However I use to enjoy it.....those were the days
    04-05-08 09:48 PM
    Congrats on the baby!!!

And my favorites are Grolsch, MGD, DuClaw Brewings Venom, Red Hook IPA and my english lager
    Love the Venom from DuClaw! Just wish they still had teh Ravenwood that they got rid of a few years back. That was my FAVORITE!
    04-07-08 02:58 PM
    Yes Oregon beers are the way to go. I personally prefer deschuttes brewery stuff (I'm from there) and I wish it was easier to find down here in san Diego. I am also anti clear-beer

04-07-08 03:02 PM
    04-07-08 03:06 PM
    Congrats on the baby!!!

hehehe....

i'm up in middle river.. me & the mrs will be at duclaw in bel air weds nite for BLACKOUT release..

i dont like red hook's IPA.. it's foul. now, on that same token, me & a couple friends are the ones who pushed for, and worked with, a liquor store to get stone brewing brought to maryland..

you're welcome.

so.. you brew a lager? can i try it?
    04-07-08 03:07 PM
    Love the Venom from DuClaw! Just wish they still had teh Ravenwood that they got rid of a few years back. That was my FAVORITE!
    yeha.. if only. tell you what.. i'll be seeing the brewmaster this weekend, i'll ask about it
    04-07-08 03:11 PM
    hitichino red rice ale.... yummy and the logo is super ... i like leffe. Spaten is delish.
    04-07-08 03:13 PM
    Tecate, Becks, Newcastle Brown ale.

Those are my regulars, i'm not much into the adventure of craft beers anymore. I guess too many years of drinking beer and having found easily available mass produced is doing good for me. I would suggest Imperial from Costa Rica however.
    04-07-08 04:40 PM
    I love blue moon......
    04-07-08 04:57 PM
    hehehe....

i'm up in middle river.. me & the mrs will be at duclaw in bel air weds nite for BLACKOUT release..

i dont like red hook's IPA.. it's foul. now, on that same token, me & a couple friends are the ones who pushed for, and worked with, a liquor store to get stone brewing brought to maryland..

you're welcome.

so.. you brew a lager? can i try it?
    Of course you can! The lager is almost gone now...I brew 5 gallons at a time. BUT...my scottish ale will be done soon enough!
    04-07-08 05:26 PM
    In the words of Homer Simpson, "mmmmmmmmm beer."

04-07-08 05:31 PM
    Of course you can! The lager is almost gone now...I brew 5 gallons at a time. BUT...my scottish ale will be done soon enough!
    awesome!!!
    04-07-08 08:48 PM
    In the words of Homer Simpson, "mmmmmmmmm beer."

04-07-08 08:51 PM
    Blue Moon On Tap W/ Slice Of Orange
    04-07-08 09:12 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD