Just because i seriously have nothing to do at work, I thought I'd do a post.

I get added onto guys BB, and sometimes they end up telling me they arent allowed to talk to me anymore because their wife or girlfriend doesnt want their husbands or boyfriends talking to other girls, which is fine, but why add me in the first place? or why add any girls/guys at all if they can restrict you from talking to certain genders

when you add someone onto your bbm do you tell your s.o. about who you just added?
    03-31-10 02:53 PM
    Because they thing that in spite of what their wife, GF, etc. has said in the past, they think this time will be different.
    03-31-10 02:59 PM

I get added onto guys BB, and sometimes they end up telling me they arent allowed to talk to me anymore because their wife or girlfriend doesnt want their husbands or boyfriends talking to other girls, which is fine, but why add me in the first place? or why add any girls/guys at all if they can restrict you from talking to certain genders

when you add someone onto your bbm do you tell your s.o. about who you just added?
    Depends why you added them If I added a girl just to have friendly conversations, then I'm sure a girlfriend wouldn't mind. If I added a girl for anything else... I might just keep it to myself
    03-31-10 02:59 PM
    hes saying 'my gf doesn't want me talking to you so if you think you'd be a better gf you're more than welcome to take her place'

i assume.
    03-31-10 03:02 PM
    It's none of their business.
    03-31-10 03:03 PM
    I don't think its anyones gosh darn business who I talk to on bbm or really anywhere else. I don't need to report who I talk to to anyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 03:05 PM
    I don't think its anyones gosh darn business who I talk to on bbm or really anywhere else. I don't need to report who I talk to to anyone.

exactlyyyyyy
    03-31-10 03:16 PM
    When someone else, decides to pay my bills, (cell phone bill included), and be my sol form of companionship and entertainment, and settles the two of us on an island, where the only outside contact will be food and supplies dropped from a plane every few weeks... then and only then, can they submit a request that I don't talk, write or phone another human being. I will consider the request, and make my final decision on the matter two weeks before I die, two months after they stop waiting on me hand and foot.

I think I'm in the clear!!!!
    03-31-10 06:00 PM
    My husband told me not to bbm anymore but I have nothing else to do at work so I like bbmimg people. Its fun to learn what other people in other locations are doing. Its like having a lot of pen pals

03-31-10 09:17 PM
    When someone else, decides to pay my bills, (cell phone bill included), and be my sol form of companionship and entertainment, and settles the two of us on an island, where the only outside contact will be food and supplies dropped from a plane every few weeks... then and only then, can they submit a request that I don't talk, write or phone another human being. I will consider the request, and make my final decision on the matter two weeks before I die, two months after they stop waiting on me hand and foot.

I think I'm in the clear!!!!
    Cheers Bear, exactly my feelings.
    03-31-10 09:27 PM
    Blackbear FTW!

My wife knows I have a couple women on my BBM as I tell her, because we trust each other, simple as that....

A lot of women rather it be a wife or gf won't understand. I do make it clear off the bat I am BBMing to just pass time at work and to keep it civil.

03-31-10 09:34 PM
    My boyfriend has his fair share of women on his BBM. I don't expect him to come running to me every time he adds a new woman. (That would just be tiring!) I just know he's got them there.

I'm with Bold above me, my boyfriend and I trust each other so it doesn't bother me at all. Then again, I'm also told I'm really lenient on what I care/don't care about him doing. Haha. So I'm probably a bad judge.
    03-31-10 10:21 PM
    Believe you me when I say this, if I had a girlfriend and I was adding other girls, it wouldn't be because I wanted to just be friends. If I'm out at a bar or something with my friends and the GF ain't around, and I get the girls BBM, I'm not adding her to be strictly friends. I'm lookin to get at it.

Most of us guys are just dogs like that. Plain and simple.

04-01-10 02:29 AM

you need to stop sending all those nude pics hun!
    04-01-10 09:43 AM
    Believe you me when I say this, if I had a girlfriend and I was adding other girls, it wouldn't be because I wanted to just be friends. If I'm out at a bar or something with my friends and the GF ain't around, and I get the girls BBM, I'm not adding her to be strictly friends. I'm lookin to get at it.

Most of us guys are just dogs like that. Plain and simple.

probably the most honest answer.
    04-01-10 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD