I love talking on BBM... yet there are times (mostly at work) where I cant reply to bbm... most people understand, then you have those ..that keep sending messages after messages after messages... arrghh.. so I delete them... then they try to be sneaky and send a message thru CB ... thats annoying... or stalkish...

Or the part where they start really good... just asking normal questions..after a few days that you warm up to them.... bam...... they start to ask for nude pics.. wth.....
    07-01-09 08:49 AM
    You should change your status message to "At Work - Do Not Disturb".

As for the nude pics, believe me, I get asked for those ALL the TIME, too.
    07-01-09 11:40 AM
    I never use bbm but I do have a stockpile of nude pics for anyone who wants em.
    I don't share my pin for that very reason- crazy people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 11:47 AM
    That sounds more like the stalker side to me. Can you put them on an ignore list on CB??

Some people....
    07-01-09 11:50 AM
    I tend to send messages because my BBM doesn't make any noise, ever... So if you are working, I'll send a message or three and just figure you can respond when you get to it... So you may see two or four or six messages, but they won't be like "Are you busy" or "why aren't you answering" or "T|TS OR GTFO!". I have a life, I understand that others do too...

Latina, when works better for you to chat? Early AM or late night?
    07-01-09 12:06 PM
    I love talking on BBM... yet there are times (mostly at work) where I cant reply to bbm... most people understand, then you have those ..that keep sending messages after messages after messages... arrghh.. so I delete them... then they try to be sneaky and send a message thru CB ... thats annoying... or stalkish...

Or the part where they start really good... just asking normal questions..after a few days that you warm up to them.... bam...... they start to ask for nude pics.. wth.....
    With that it's best that you don't add people from here.
    07-01-09 02:39 PM
    ^^Agreed. This place is a cesspool.
    07-01-09 02:42 PM
    With that it's best that you don't add people from here.
    well you have me added and we don't have any problems.

i've only had one run in with someone that liked me a little to much. this person crossed the weird line by miles.
    07-01-09 03:04 PM
    I've got 15 people from CB.com, many of them ladies... None of them have issues with me...

It may be a cesspool, but that's why you get to know the people a bit before you add them...
    07-01-09 07:55 PM
    I have a number of BBM friends, many of them are ladies. I don't bug them, have plenty of nice chats, and they know who to ask if there's a problem. But we did talk many times in forum, and I sent my PIN via PM, with the understanding that it was their option to add or decline.

I presume to send none of them offensive materials, just not cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 11:04 PM
    hi i would be interested
    2710B9B2 add me pls
    07-21-11 06:11 AM
    hi i would be interested
    2710B9B2 add me pls
    ummmm.....you do know this thread is like...TWO YEARS OLD right???
    07-21-11 07:52 AM
    hi i would be interested
    2710B9B2 add me pls
    ummmm.....you do know this thread is like...TWO YEARS OLD right???
    And the person show having an iPhone now!
    07-21-11 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD