I thought fish didn't sleep?

By the way congratulations on finally finding your way back to your own thread. Now you see the devastation you've caused with it, are you happy? Before you know it, your thread will cause world poverty, a plague of six foot mice, global cooling and it's all down to you!

Satisfied are we?
    would it be selfish if I was happy ? as selfish as telling you the cake was a lie simply because I ate all the cake
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 08:36 AM
    i am trying my best to get the loader wiped clean. so you guys can port custom android roms. i gave up on RIM ages ago. they and nokia and MS got a massive head bent ego issue. i hope i succeed. thats all i can say.
    shame on RIM, they loose their loyal customers in exchange for a handful corporate and institutionalized customers. which is why i am taking this drastic step of wiping the device and porting android for you folks who are on eternal wait. and i move on with fun and adventure with coreboot.
    thats all i can say now.
    this BB10 is hopeless and like how untakenusername says indeed its
    "FFS"
    thanks
    -paul
    i would LOOOVE to see someone break the playbook wide open,,, that'd be awesome & a nice kick in BBs' balls...
    06-17-13 08:59 AM
    would it be selfish if I was happy ? as selfish as telling you the cake was a lie simply because I ate all the cake
    Sulking now!

some guy likes justin(s) Bieber and Timberlake? we got some serious personality disorder issues. is anyone sane like these justins? i first read justin as dustbin bieber. okay trash it. lets find new ways of getting frustrated with what we possess.
    here its playbook and BB 10 OS.
    features of it?
    #1. it will be slow as usual may be even more. even windows 3.0 boots faster.
    #2. thanks to millions of certificate checks which takes eons before it boots.
    #3. thanks to their promises which will be definite lies.
    #4. thanks to RIM's BB10 none of the problems in this world will ever be solved.
    #5. thanks to RIM's annoying UI more cpu cycles will be used.
    #6. thanks to RIM's annoying UI more ram will be used.
    #7. thanks to RIM's annoying OS users will again complain.
    #8. thanks to RIM's annoying OS users will want an upgrade 5 seconds after they see the first welcome screen and will cry for another update and the saga goes on.
    #9. thanks to RIM's annoying OS more people will wish they could install android app.
    #10. thanks to RIM's annoying OS many people will sell their tablet.
    #11. thanks to RIM's annoying OS many people will call up their tech support and complain.
    and last but not the least?
    #12. thanks to RIM annoying OS people will ask again, "HOW TO ROOT THIS DEVICE JOE?"

and all this will lead to sad_old_man even sadder and baracudda again starting another thread which will be a carbon copy of this thread the only difference will be it will have BB11 and not BB10 as the subject.
    rest is pretty much the same.
    hope this relly, orelly, no wai, helps someone/no one.
    thanks
    -paul
    Firstly there is a vast difference between the beeper and Mr Timberland. Simply put one is talented and the other is a precocious muppet! (leave you to figure out which is which)

Thirdly, chill out, relax a while. Do you realise that without leaving the comfort of your hammock you can chat with the only intelligent versions of a gooseberry, a cat, a gorilla, a little blue ghost, a black and white house, a polar bear, a fish (with delusions of being a person), a grumpy baby, an aeroplane, a panda, an alien character, a devil stuck on a rock and many others, many many others. Even sky can't offer you that can they?
    06-17-13 09:08 AM
    some guy likes justin(s) Bieber and Timberlake? we got some serious personality disorder issues. is anyone sane like these justins? i first read justin as dustbin bieber. okay trash it. lets find new ways of getting frustrated with what we possess.
    features of it?
    #4. thanks to RIM's BB10 none of the problems in this world will ever be solved.
    #8. thanks to RIM's annoying OS users will want an upgrade 5 seconds after they see the first welcome screen and will cry for another update and the saga goes on.
    #9. thanks to RIM's annoying OS more people will wish they could install android app.
    #11. thanks to RIM's annoying OS many people will call up their tech support and complain.
    #12. thanks to RIM annoying OS people will ask again, "HOW TO ROOT THIS DEVICE JOE?"

and all this will lead to sad_old_man even sadder and baracudda again starting another thread which will be a carbon copy of this thread the only difference will be it will have BB11 and not BB10 as the subject.
    thanks
    -paul
    oh cmon I don't start these threads because I care when bb10 comes to playbook I mean I do but its really just for the community, the playbookies have one hell of a great community
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 09:11 AM
    oh cmon I don't start these threads because I care when bb10 comes to playbook I mean I do but its really just for the community, the playbookies have one hell of a great community
    Playbookies! I love that. So now we have the Fanboys v Playbookies!

F(version unknown) arrange another rugby match!
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    06-17-13 09:16 AM
    features of it?

thanks
    -paul
    Ohh wooaahhh) x3

You know you love me
    I know you care
    Just shout whenever,
    And I'll be there
    You want my love
    You want my heart
    And we would never, ever, ever be apart
    And I was like
    Baby, baby, baby ooh
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    I thought you'd always be mine (mine)
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 09:23 AM
    Ohh wooaahhh) x3

You know you love me
    I know you care
    Just shout whenever,
    And I'll be there
    You want my love
    You want my heart
    And I was like
    Baby, baby, baby ooh
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    CAT!!!!!!! Silence, this is serious!
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-17-13 09:27 AM
    CAT!!!!!!! Silence, this is serious!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 09:28 AM
    Sulking now!

Firstly there is a vast difference between the beeper and Mr Timberland. Simply put one is talented and the other is a precocious muppet! (leave you to figure out which is which)

Thirdly, chill out, relax a while. Do you realise that without leaving the comfort of your hammock you can chat with the only intelligent versions of a gooseberry, a cat, a gorilla, a little blue ghost, a black and white house, a polar bear, a fish (with delusions of being a person), a grumpy baby, an aeroplane, a panda, an alien character, a devil stuck on a rock and many others, many many others. Even sky can't offer you that can they?
    precocious muppet! which ever justin you are reffering to. Mr. Timberlake's acting is OKAY. i dont know how much you like him as a singer is again your choice. I dont force people. Which is why i brute force devices. Since i never wish be a dictator, but i wish to be a negotiator.

Thirdly, relax? with 101 keys i cant be relaxed. ummm nope. Because i love the luxuary of being a geek. I get loads of things which a non geek (seriously no offense i mean it) doesnt get. I am not certainly that guy who likes only intelligent types you mentioned. I enjoy the luxuary of being a geek and i share with those who likes/wishes to avail that luxuary. like how barracuda7772 said selfish of me eating all the cake. If i were so? i would have gotten myself land locked with the "Playbook Rooting" Subforum and never leave it and only hang with the geekery stuff. and then i been hanging out with geeks in irc since 1994-1995 they are like
    "intelligent versions of a gooseberry, a cat, a gorilla, a little blue ghost, a black and white house, a polar bear, a fish (with delusions of being a person), a grumpy baby, an aeroplane, a panda, an alien character, a devil stuck on a rock and many others, many many others. Even sky can't offer you that can they?" which is called freenode and oftc and efnet and also uni professors and et al.
    but i also try to well atleast try to hang with those who are not that lunatechies. They are fun too, fun to be with them and be a part of their life. and share whatever little i got which is okay with them.
    lastly it was a joke. either my sense of humor is rotten or those who get offended are extremely touchy. If i have offended you or kicked your feeling i would like to apologize. my intention was to whip it up as a joke. looks like the joke irritated people more.
    plus a community is where all kinds of people hang around. not just geeks or people who are normal and say "now in english please!" but having being from a ultra heavy geek back ground? i will try my best to mix up with the non geeks also. its good and fun too.
    i also like to mingle with people who doesnt speak 10100001000101110000111 and DEADBEEFCAFE or 0x11CAFEDEADBEEF, and try to help them whatever way i can.
    well anyway. i am sorry to hurt your sentiments. looks like the joke gone errie wrong.

hope this helps!

thanks

-paul

p.s. i learnt one more thing, sense of humor is a variable and its varies from person to person. hope its all clear now.
    Dr_Acula and sad_old_man like this.
    06-17-13 09:35 AM
    Ohh wooaahhh) x3

You know you love me
    I know you care
    Just shout whenever,
    And I'll be there
    You want my love
    You want my heart
    And I was like
    Baby, baby, baby ooh
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    Is that his/her/whatever or I will call that things (Justin beiber) song.
    Herd of it but just don't want to remember.

Edit: And how did I become a crackberry abuser, I never said f**k u crackberry.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 09:36 AM
    Is that his/her/whatever or I will call that things (Justin beiber) song.
    Herd of it but just don't want to remember.
    Too late!! Ear Worms...whoa.....whoa....whoa......baby baby baby please.......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 09:40 AM
    Too late!! Ear Worms...whoa.....whoa....whoa......baby baby baby please.......
    http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...7430227592.jpg
    Barracuda7772 and sad_old_man like this.
    06-17-13 09:49 AM
    So... Did any of you notice that BlackBerry App Builder apps got bumped a version that now shows the min OS to be 10.0 and that the PlayBook actually shows in the OS10 device list?

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 11:10 AM
    So... Did any of you notice that BlackBerry App Builder apps got bumped a version that now shows the min OS to be 10.0 and that the PlayBook actually shows in the OS10 device list?

pardon ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 11:18 AM
    The PlayBook is listed in the vendors portal with an os of 10.1. Yes, BB10 is coming soon.

So to all the naysayers, whiners and complainers....blah! And to all those who sold their PlayBook.....).

Via Zeppelin 10
    06-17-13 12:20 PM
    precocious muppet! which ever justin you are reffering to. Mr. Timberlake's acting is OKAY. i dont know how much you like him as a singer is again your choice. I dont force people. Which is why i brute force devices. Since i never wish be a dictator, but i wish to be a negotiator.

Thirdly, relax? with 101 keys i cant be relaxed. ummm nope. Because i love the luxuary of being a geek. I get loads of things which a non geek (seriously no offense i mean it) doesnt get. I am not certainly that guy who likes only intelligent types you mentioned. I enjoy the luxuary of being a geek and i share with those who likes/wishes to avail that luxuary. like how barracuda7772 said selfish of me eating all the cake. If i were so? i would have gotten myself land locked with the "Playbook Rooting" Subforum and never leave it and only hang with the geekery stuff. and then i been hanging out with geeks in irc since 1994-1995 they are like
    "intelligent versions of a gooseberry, a cat, a gorilla, a little blue ghost, a black and white house, a polar bear, a fish (with delusions of being a person), a grumpy baby, an aeroplane, a panda, an alien character, a devil stuck on a rock and many others, many many others. Even sky can't offer you that can they?" which is called freenode and oftc and efnet and also uni professors and et al.
    but i also try to well atleast try to hang with those who are not that lunatechies. They are fun too, fun to be with them and be a part of their life. and share whatever little i got which is okay with them.
    lastly it was a joke. either my sense of humor is rotten or those who get offended are extremely touchy. If i have offended you or kicked your feeling i would like to apologize. my intention was to whip it up as a joke. looks like the joke irritated people more.
    plus a community is where all kinds of people hang around. not just geeks or people who are normal and say "now in english please!" but having being from a ultra heavy geek back ground? i will try my best to mix up with the non geeks also. its good and fun too.
    i also like to mingle with people who doesnt speak 10100001000101110000111 and DEADBEEFCAFE or 0x11CAFEDEADBEEF, and try to help them whatever way i can.
    well anyway. i am sorry to hurt your sentiments. looks like the joke gone errie wrong.

hope this helps!

thanks

-paul

p.s. i learnt one more thing, sense of humor is a variable and its varies from person to person. hope its all clear now.
    This post has to be the funniest thing I've ever read. I've never been chastised before by someone who boasts of their intelligence but can't spell?

Reading your rant I don't know but either your name is Justin or your him himself, not that it matters. However I thank you for edificating me because I had no idea that Mr Timberlake was an actor?

Fifthly I have nothing at all against geeks. That would be impossible because I am too stupid and old to know what a geek is (please don't tell me to Google it because I can't use google).

Ninthly if you lived for another 35yrs you still couldn't upset me so please stop now, it's futile.

Secondly are you trying to represent binary, hex or ASCII?

Rock on Tommy!!!!!!!!!
    06-17-13 12:41 PM
    This post has to be the funniest thing I've ever read. I've never been chastised before by someone who boasts of their intelligence but can't spell?

Reading your rant I don't know but either your name is Justin or your him himself, not that it matters. However I thank you for edificating me because I had no idea that Mr Timberlake was an actor?

Fifthly I have nothing at all against geeks. That would be impossible because I am too stupid and old to know what a geek is (please don't tell me to Google it because I can't use google).

Ninthly if you lived for another 35yrs you still couldn't upset me so please stop now, it's futile.

Secondly are you trying to represent binary, hex or ASCII?

Rock on Tommy!!!!!!!!!
    i am finding this funny too. i am failing to understand you and you are failing to understand me.
    this is what is making me laung more and more because i need to open openoffice and type the word and see if i am making a spelling mistake (which i am least bothered as long as the broken message is sent), grammar oh forget it. english is not my mother tongue, sorry brother.
    i never boasted, but if you want me to boast just a kick start is enough to get me started and i will open my card which is now close to my chest. ball is now in your court. well i am just trying to be civil.
    now about justin timberlake being an actor or not? i saw a funny movie called "friends with benefits" i am not sure which justin "ARE YOU REFFERING TO HERE!" this is not yelling but stressed. well i am just trying to be civil.
    i dont know neither it worries me a bit if you have/not anything against geek or me. how does it bother me? enlighten me.
    if you think you are stupid then you are, else you are modest. i have not personally met you or even know you name or as a matter of fact anything. so i cant vouch your modesty. sorry brother i am new to this community and i hardly know ya mate!
    you need not use google try the yahoo search engine its non geek friendly too. common there are billions of search engines, your choice your call. how does your lifestyle and net style affect me? no idea mate.
    i dont know if i get to live another 35 years. i will tell you the answer of this question after 35 years, if i lived or else i would have passed away and hence even my dead body cant even recognise you.
    binary
    01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01101101 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100101 01101100 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101101 01101111 01110010 00101110 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00101110 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 00100010 01110111 01101000 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101100 01100101 00100001 00100010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00111111 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00111111
    hexadecimal
    74 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 72 65 61 6c 6c 79 20 66 75 6e 6e 79 20 62 65 63 61 75 73 65 20 69 20 68 61 76 65 20 74 6f 20 63 6f 6d 70 6c 69 63 61 74 65 20 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 74 6f 20 69 6d 70 72 65 73 73 20 73 6f 6d 65 6f 6e 65 27 73 20 65 6c 69 74 65 20 73 65 6e 73 65 20 6f 66 20 68 75 6d 6f 72 2e 20 77 65 6c 6c 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 6c 69 6b 65 20 69 20 61 6d 20 67 61 6d 65 2e 20 69 20 6c 6f 76 65 20 74 68 69 73 20 67 61 6d 65 20 69 74 73 20 63 61 6c 6c 65 64 20 22 77 68 61 63 6b 20 61 20 6d 6f 6c 65 21 22 20 79 6f 75 20 6c 69 6b 65 20 74 68 69 73 20 67 61 6d 65 3f 20 64 6f 6e 74 20 79 6f 75 3f
    base64
    dGhpcyBpcyByZWFsbHkgZnVubnkgYmVjYXVzZSBpIGhhdmUgdG 8gY29tcGxpY2F0ZSB0aGluZ3MgdG8gaW1wcmVzcyBzb21lb25l J3MgZWxpdGUgc2Vuc2Ugb2YgaHVtb3IuIHdlbGwgbG9va3MgbG lrZSBpIGFtIGdhbWUuIGkgbG92ZSB0aGlzIGdhbWUgaXRzIGNh bGxlZCAid2hhY2sgYSBtb2xlISIgeW91IGxpa2UgdGhpcyBnYW 1lPyBkb250IHlvdT8=
    decimal
    116 104 105 115 32 105 115 32 114 101 97 108 108 121 32 102 117 110 110 121 32 98 101 99 97 117 115 101 32 105 32 104 97 118 101 32 116 111 32 99 111 109 112 108 105 99 97 116 101 32 116 104 105 110 103 115 32 116 111 32 105 109 112 114 101 115 115 32 115 111 109 101 111 110 101 39 115 32 101 108 105 116 101 32 115 101 110 115 101 32 111 102 32 104 117 109 111 114 46 32 119 101 108 108 32 108 111 111 107 115 32 108 105 107 101 32 105 32 97 109 32 103 97 109 101 46 32 105 32 108 111 118 101 32 116 104 105 115 32 103 97 109 101 32 105 116 115 32 99 97 108 108 101 100 32 34 119 104 97 99 107 32 97 32 109 111 108 101 33 34 32 121 111 117 32 108 105 107 101 32 116 104 105 115 32 103 97 109 101 63 32 100 111 110 116 32 121 111 117 63
    ro13
    guvf vf ernyyl shaal orpnhfr v unir gb pbzcyvpngr guvatf gb vzcerff fbzrbar'f ryvgr frafr bs uhzbe. jryy ybbxf yvxr v nz tnzr. v ybir guvf tnzr vgf pnyyrq "junpx n zbyr!" lbh yvxr guvf tnzr? qbag lbh?
    please i am sure you can use your favourite search engine, i am sure its not google and decrypt this hidden message.
    i am sure i am going to enjoy more conversations with you. pick your favourite mode. i am game. :-D hehehehehe!
    now its time to give a real sleek wink wink nudge nudge! ;-)
    hope this helps.
    thanks
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-17-13 01:01 PM
    06-17-13 01:16 PM
    Who the heck is this Paul fellow. Scary stuff.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-17-13 01:29 PM

100% ordinary guy. thats it! nothing more. who is trying to (mis)communicate with you different taste and style and sense.
    i hope this answer helps. its not scary. i just helped an old man understand whats binary ASCII and HEX and et al. like i said i am trying to (mis)communicate. nothing more. and like how douglas adam said "mostly harmless". helping old people and senior citizens, new kid in the block you know.....
    thanks
    -paul
    06-17-13 01:36 PM
    Paul common man dont scare off the gorilla friend of ours.
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    06-17-13 01:44 PM
    "this is really funny because i have to complicate things to impress someone's elite sense of humor. well looks like i am game. i love this game its called "whack a mole!" you like this game? dont you?"
    ---> this is all i typed and converted to many different types. hehehehehehehehehe!
    okay dr_akula as you wish, i will try not to scare anyone. beside i am just that chimp from "dunston checks in" always playing a fool, fooling around and "making funny faces infront of the mirror" -> making fun of myself.
    oh geeeeeeeeeee aint here to scare you. we are social and civilized. this is not kick boxing ........ or "who has got root?" this is fun. well i guess it was fun.
    sorry for being a party spoiler. i am sorry people. here i got mars chocolate bar for everyone.
    sowwieeeeeeee! :-D
    but i was having fun speaking with sad_old_man's twisted sense of humor. no i am serious. i like sad_old_man's real wicked twisted experienced sense of humor. i like his cunning speech and texting moves thats it.
    and all the chimps like one thing. fun in banana community. thats it.
    nothing personal sad_old_man and or others. thats about it.
    aite dinner time. din din din! and then i will read a a book or two and then go to sleep. zzzzzzzzzz
    have fun.
    thanks
    -paul
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-17-13 01:54 PM

Like tron he got trap in "waiting for PB update vortex".
    06-17-13 01:59 PM
    i am finding this funny too. i am failing to understand you and you are failing to understand me.
    this is what is making me laung more and more because i need to open openoffice and type the word and see if i am making a spelling mistake (which i am least bothered as long as the broken message is sent), grammar oh forget it. english is not my mother tongue, sorry brother.
    i never boasted, but if you want me to boast just a kick start is enough to get me started and i will open my card which is now close to my chest. ball is now in your court. well i am just trying to be civil.
    now about justin timberlake being an actor or not? i saw a funny movie called "friends with benefits" i am not sure which justin "ARE YOU REFFERING TO HERE!" this is not yelling but stressed. well i am just trying to be civil.
    i dont know neither it worries me a bit if you have/not anything against geek or me. how does it bother me? enlighten me.
    if you think you are stupid then you are, else you are modest. i have not personally met you or even know you name or as a matter of fact anything. so i cant vouch your modesty. sorry brother i am new to this community and i hardly know ya mate!
    you need not use google try the yahoo search engine its non geek friendly too. common there are billions of search engines, your choice your call. how does your lifestyle and net style affect me? no idea mate.
    i dont know if i get to live another 35 years. i will tell you the answer of this question after 35 years, if i lived or else i would have passed away and hence even my dead body cant even recognise you.
    binary
    01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100011 01100001 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01101101 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100101 01101100 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101101 01101111 01110010 00101110 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011 01110011 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00101110 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 00100010 01110111 01101000 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101100 01100101 00100001 00100010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00111111 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00111111
    hexadecimal
    74 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 72 65 61 6c 6c 79 20 66 75 6e 6e 79 20 62 65 63 61 75 73 65 20 69 20 68 61 76 65 20 74 6f 20 63 6f 6d 70 6c 69 63 61 74 65 20 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 74 6f 20 69 6d 70 72 65 73 73 20 73 6f 6d 65 6f 6e 65 27 73 20 65 6c 69 74 65 20 73 65 6e 73 65 20 6f 66 20 68 75 6d 6f 72 2e 20 77 65 6c 6c 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 6c 69 6b 65 20 69 20 61 6d 20 67 61 6d 65 2e 20 69 20 6c 6f 76 65 20 74 68 69 73 20 67 61 6d 65 20 69 74 73 20 63 61 6c 6c 65 64 20 22 77 68 61 63 6b 20 61 20 6d 6f 6c 65 21 22 20 79 6f 75 20 6c 69 6b 65 20 74 68 69 73 20 67 61 6d 65 3f 20 64 6f 6e 74 20 79 6f 75 3f
    base64
    dGhpcyBpcyByZWFsbHkgZnVubnkgYmVjYXVzZSBpIGhhdmUgdG 8gY29tcGxpY2F0ZSB0aGluZ3MgdG8gaW1wcmVzcyBzb21lb25l J3MgZWxpdGUgc2Vuc2Ugb2YgaHVtb3IuIHdlbGwgbG9va3MgbG lrZSBpIGFtIGdhbWUuIGkgbG92ZSB0aGlzIGdhbWUgaXRzIGNh bGxlZCAid2hhY2sgYSBtb2xlISIgeW91IGxpa2UgdGhpcyBnYW 1lPyBkb250IHlvdT8=
    decimal
    116 104 105 115 32 105 115 32 114 101 97 108 108 121 32 102 117 110 110 121 32 98 101 99 97 117 115 101 32 105 32 104 97 118 101 32 116 111 32 99 111 109 112 108 105 99 97 116 101 32 116 104 105 110 103 115 32 116 111 32 105 109 112 114 101 115 115 32 115 111 109 101 111 110 101 39 115 32 101 108 105 116 101 32 115 101 110 115 101 32 111 102 32 104 117 109 111 114 46 32 119 101 108 108 32 108 111 111 107 115 32 108 105 107 101 32 105 32 97 109 32 103 97 109 101 46 32 105 32 108 111 118 101 32 116 104 105 115 32 103 97 109 101 32 105 116 115 32 99 97 108 108 101 100 32 34 119 104 97 99 107 32 97 32 109 111 108 101 33 34 32 121 111 117 32 108 105 107 101 32 116 104 105 115 32 103 97 109 101 63 32 100 111 110 116 32 121 111 117 63
    ro13
    guvf vf ernyyl shaal orpnhfr v unir gb pbzcyvpngr guvatf gb vzcerff fbzrbar'f ryvgr frafr bs uhzbe. jryy ybbxf yvxr v nz tnzr. v ybir guvf tnzr vgf pnyyrq "junpx n zbyr!" lbh yvxr guvf tnzr? qbag lbh?
    please i am sure you can use your favourite search engine, i am sure its not google and decrypt this hidden message.
    i am sure i am going to enjoy more conversations with you. pick your favourite mode. i am game. :-D hehehehehe!
    now its time to give a real sleek wink wink nudge nudge! ;-)
    hope this helps.
    thanks
    -paul
    Oh please tell me where in the world you are, please please. I will fly, there tomorrow and join you. Only one stipulation, I must, must and I STRESS must be allowed to drink whatever your on. Don't give me that H2O crap because that only ever got someone pregnant with a fish they didn't want!

I've already rung the hangar so just give me the coordinates and I'll be with you. Otherwise you could also come and sit in my cellar for a while and we could share a pasty or two. Oooohhhh I'm getting all excited now. Should we talk to each other in binary?
    06-17-13 02:01 PM
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The update will kill this community!! Back Off BB!! Just keep the promise of your coming soon update.
    06-17-13 02:02 PM
1,583 ... 45678 ...