12-05-13 04:23 AM
1,583 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    The playbook line has been put into a coffin, dropped into the ground, dirt thrown on it and a group of mourners standing around it are singing "Amazing Graze".

But it's not dead.
    do you mind coming here and pushing the dirt off my playbook while I use it on my couch
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-05-13 10:07 PM
    The playbook line has been put into a coffin, dropped into the ground, dirt thrown on it and a group of mourners standing around it are singing "Amazing Graze".

But it's not dead.
    Oh, my god. Edgar would be proud: "The Premature Burial"
    07-05-13 11:11 PM
    Thread fail

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 04:26 AM
    Thread fail

Posted via CB10
    yet another person that won't read the thread and thinks this is about bb10 for.playbook . I think I have proven my point lol !!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 05:53 AM
    do you mind coming here and pushing the dirt off my playbook while I use it on my couch
    Always happens to me this. Why have I got no dirt on my pb?
    07-06-13 06:10 AM
    Thread fail

Posted via CB10
    Maybe he had a wardrobe malfunction.........

or maybe a synaptic firing malfunction........one red light followed by 5 yellow lights.....from what i read, a lot of people get that around here....

so the playbooks not getting BB10?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 08:17 AM
    Maybe he had a wardrobe malfunction.........

or maybe a synaptic firing malfunction........one red light followed by 5 yellow lights.....from what i read, a lot of people get that around here....

so the playbooks not getting BB10?
    You said that in American on purpose didn't you? Could you repeat it in English please!
    07-06-13 08:23 AM
    You said that in American on purpose didn't you? Could you repeat it in English please!
    I don't speak American....i speak Canadian...eh!....oh and occasionally drop into Belfasteese when talking to my relatives.....In about 15 hours i will i'm sure be speaking Belfasteese...which will be of great amusement to my wife.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 08:31 AM
    oh...while we're on accents...SOM.....

my cousin was here on a visit...and she said to my wife (my wife is Canadian)

Whn yoooooo com o'vr yoooooooooo dunt havtee bring shrjill or touells....I hve them.

my wife said 'Pardon'

my cousin said....

Whn yoooooo com o'vr yoooooooooo dunt havtee bring shrjill or touells. Yoo won't needhim.

I understood what she said...My wife didn't......

for 5 points ....what did she say?
    07-06-13 08:38 AM
    I don't speak American....i speak Canadian...eh!....oh and occasionally drop into Belfasteese when talking to my relatives.....In about 15 hours i will i'm sure be speaking Belfasteese...which will be of great amusement to my wife.....
    Off you go again you spotted whatever you are. All my family are Irish and although they are all funny, I would not describe it as funny as in humor, more like FUNNY!. Anyway what is the difference? I've looked on a map and it's just one big lump. Somebody just drew a line across the top of America and scribbled Canada on it. What's that all about?
    07-06-13 08:39 AM
    Off you go again you spotted whatever you are. All my family are Irish and although they are all funny, I would not describe it as funny as in humor, more like FUNNY!. Anyway what is the difference? I've looked on a map and it's just one big lump. Somebody just drew a line across the top of America and scribbled Canada on it. What's that all about?

Yes there is a difference....apart from the obvious.....I love the Americans...well most...well maybe some.....i worked in Texas, San Francisco and Chicago .....Hated Chicago, Loved Texas....(the women are all tall....with short skirts, and you can't beat those southern accents)....Liked San Francisco (its a weird vibe there...)...its very 'gay' there ...or maybe it was where i was...LoL...It was fun anyway....

I Like England, Scotland, Wales (love that accent too) (notice i didn't say Britain)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 08:57 AM
    i'm off the the airport....jump the Atlantic....if you get a post in a few days from me...it may be...Slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllowwwwwwwwwwwwww .....and confusing...don't worry i'm just prob drunk....or tired...I might even be typing with an accent.......in a pub...under a pub....eating fish, chips, pasties, black/white pudding....

regards
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 09:06 AM
    (notice i didn't say Britain)
    No, it did go by completely unnoticed!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 09:09 AM

Whn yoooooo com o'vr yoooooooooo dunt havtee bring shrjill or touells....I hve them.

my wife said 'Pardon'

my cousin said....

Whn yoooooo com o'vr yoooooooooo dunt havtee bring shrjill or touells. Yoo won't needhim.

Can I have 2.5 points or Towels, Alex? I still can't translate your transliteration of "shrjill"

And, SOM, it was you damn British with a bit of help from the French and those Indians (French and Indian War), the created that barrier, Ah! Oh, did I leave out the Pig War - that was at this end of the continent. San Juan Island has British Camp and American Camp.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 09:40 AM

my wife said 'Pardon'

my cousin said....

When you come over you don't have to bring shower gel or towels. You won't need them. (or I have them just depends on which one you wanted translated)

Back to your regularly scheduled program...
    07-06-13 09:46 AM
    When you come over you don't have to bring shower gel or towels. You won't need them. (or I have them just depends on which one you wanted translated)

NO WAY. Well, I will add Ireland to the list of countries where I would not be able to communicate with the natives!!!!
    Toodeurep likes this.
    07-06-13 10:04 AM

At, last someone helpful yeaaaaahhh!!!!!! Do they have food?
    07-06-13 11:31 AM
    yet another person that won't read the thread and thinks this is about bb10 for.playbook . I think I have proven my point lol !!!!
    But you wrote:
    "Blackberry has not been silent, they have not said a lot but they have not been silent.

We all know Thorston Heins said Blackberry 10 will be on all playbooks by the end of the year, he more recently said that their tablet plans have not changed. If we take those 2 statements in mind with the FACT that the playbooks resolution has been re added to the 10.2 SDK (was removed in 10.1) 1024x600 its pretty clear looking at all three of these statments that its only a matter of time before we have 10.2 in one shape or form on our little black workhorses.

Blackberry has not been entirely silent on the issue, but they have also not said a lot at the same time. you just have to have ears to hear and know where to look.

Keep your eyes peeled there is a lot of good stuff happening in the meantime.

and please please please stop all the blackberry are liars posts cause it simply is not true"

So tell me again what the thread is about?
    07-06-13 05:09 PM
    But you wrote:
    "Blackberry has not been silent, they have not said a lot but they have not been silent.

We all know Thorston Heins said Blackberry 10 will be on all playbooks by the end of the year, he more recently said that their tablet plans have not changed. If we take those 2 statements in mind with the FACT that the playbooks resolution has been re added to the 10.2 SDK (was removed in 10.1) 1024x600 its pretty clear looking at all three of these statments that its only a matter of time before we have 10.2 in one shape or form on our little black workhorses.

Blackberry has not been entirely silent on the issue, but they have also not said a lot at the same time. you just have to have ears to hear and know where to look.

Keep your eyes peeled there is a lot of good stuff happening in the meantime.

and please please please stop all the blackberry are liars posts cause it simply is not true"

So tell me again what the thread is about?
    just read the thread lol, the first comment was to draw in unsuspecting victims lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 06:01 PM
    Can I have 2.5 points or Towels, Alex? I still can't translate your transliteration of "shrjill"

And, SOM, it was you damn British with a bit of help from the French and those Indians (French and Indian War), the created that barrier, Ah! Oh, did I leave out the Pig War - that was at this end of the continent. San Juan Island has British Camp and American Camp.
    Which French and Indian war? Could you be a tad more specific.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-06-13 07:05 PM
    Which French and Indian war? Could you be a tad more specific.
    I will refer you to:

French and Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And if interested in the Pig War:

Pig War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I will leave it to the reader to look up the reason for the recent 4th of July or Indepence Day festivities!
    07-06-13 07:47 PM
    i'm off the the airport....jump the Atlantic....if you get a post in a few days from me...it may be...Slllllllllllllllllllllllllllllowwwwwwwwwwwwww .....and confusing...don't worry i'm just prob drunk....or tired...I might even be typing with an accent.......in a pub...under a pub....eating fish, chips, pasties, black/white pudding....

regards
    You do realise spotty that if you do, that will bring you within striking distance of me??????

I'm sharpening my punji sticks and setting out my trou de loup in readiness to welcome you!!! He he he.........
    07-07-13 06:40 AM
    just read the thread lol, the first comment was to draw in unsuspecting victims lol
    Congratulations?
    07-08-13 09:06 AM
    Congratulations?
    thank you ?
    07-08-13 09:20 AM
    thank you ?
    What did I miss yet again?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 09:35 AM
1,583 ... 2728293031 ...