I just don't believe he called me a ducking gnome again?????????? Where's that dog of mine? I'll teach that stupid..... Oh the dogs back in England........ Anybody on the forum lend me a dog? Preferably cat hating, Canadian hating, non bourbon drinking dog? ....... Just a minute its 4.33pm? Why are you not in bed cat?

Come to think of it why do I care........ I'm going fishing.
    How else can I tell you from the imposter?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 04:13 PM
    Fishing in the dark? You might need me.
    Dark? It's the afternoon stupid cat?
    08-19-13 04:16 PM
    Dark? It's the afternoon stupid cat?
    Okay, fess up. Did one of your trainee lose one of those whirly bird today or he/ she manage to make you crap on your pants? You are so tightly wind up, I can feel you are going to snap in two. Now go to a dance club with your cowboy friend and go do si do until you unclench your lord of the ring.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 04:36 PM
    Okay, fess up. Did one of your trainee lose one of those whirly bird today or he/ she manage to make you crap on your pants? You are so tightly wind up, I can feel you are going to snap in two. Now go to a dance club with your cowboy friend and go do si do until you unclench your lord of the ring.
    Who's tightly wound ? Its all loosy goosey here

Sent from my Rise using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 06:01 PM
    Does anyone have a release date for BB10 for Playbook?

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 08:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry my friend. It's not happening. Playbook no longer receiving any update from BlackBerry.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 09:30 PM
    Wait I think I already got the update.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 09:33 PM
    Quiet you I'm thinking!
    that does not seem possible. but that works well in this thread which seems to offend those who stumble into it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 10:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think Thorsten used the phrase "when H3ll freezes over". In other news CBC reports "H3ll has been hit by a severe cold snap which has caused temperatures to rise." Of course the reporter forgot to mention if the rise in temperature was limited to Satan or affected all residents of Middle Earth or was just another sign of global warming. Oh wait! He said "Sell like H3ll".
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-19-13 10:39 PM
    I think Thorsten used the phrase "when H3ll freezes over". In other news CBC reports "H3ll has been hit by a severe cold snap which has caused temperatures to rise." Of course the reporter forgot to mention if the rise in temperature was limited to Satan or affected all residents of Middle Earth or was just another sign of global warming. Oh wait! He said "Sell like H3ll".
    CBS is always accurate so when they say the temperature in hades is rising when that nether region is freezing they must be correct. Maybe they have sent their investigative reporters there. Probably found Jesse Waters interviewing all the imps and little horned creatures. Global warming perhaps because the heat released by the freezing has risen to the surface of the globe according to somebody's law- maybe Einstein.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 11:03 PM
    Last night (go to sleep Hirazi Blue!) I had the shockingly simple (aren't they always) revelation about the incessant trolling of this thread and its siblings: people perceive us as being some kind of secret society (which of course we are, bar the hand shake, but that's mainly due to the constraints of the medium) and that would seem to be the reason they fear us. But what people simply don't understand is, that like most secret societies we are "mostly harmless", to quote the late and great Douglas Adams...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 03:01 AM
    ... Anybody on the forum lend me a dog? Preferably cat hating, Canadian hating, non bourbon drinking dog?
    Tada!!! Dog to the rescue.

BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-flying-dog.jpg

I can't do the Canadian hating part. Well, partially I suppose...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 04:39 AM
    Tada!!! Dog to the rescue.
    II assume S_O_M ATM has no need for the friendly rescue kind of a dog,
    but more of a bloodlust fearsome vicious kind...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 04:59 AM
    II assume S_O_M ATM has no need for the friendly rescue kind of a dog,
    but more of a bloodlust fearsome vicious kind...
    Must be one he'll of a large island you found?
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-viking-dkr-liferaft-101-p.jpg  
    08-20-13 06:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    S-O-O-N
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 06:48 AM
    S-O-O-N
    Are you with the dutchman in the literature?
    08-20-13 06:54 AM
    More like when he finish spending his $55 millions.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 07:45 AM
    More like when he finish spending his $55 millions.
    Ah the french, dutch, Canadian flea bag has arisen? Half way through the day but better late than never I suppose?
    08-20-13 07:49 AM
    Ah the french, dutch, Canadian flea bag has arisen? Half way through the day but better late than never I suppose?
    Lonely morning old man?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 07:52 AM
    Lonely morning old man?
    No actually I have been singing!
    08-20-13 08:05 AM
    No actually I have been singing!
    Auditioning for The X Factor- The Overs?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 08:08 AM
    Auditioning for The X Factor- The Overs?
    Not at all, late start early finish today so me and my new pal are having breakfast and then going fishing! Do you like your eggs over easy? Not you cat I'm talking to my pal.
    08-20-13 08:15 AM
    Not at all, late start early finish today so me and my new pal are having breakfast and then going fishing! Do you like your eggs over easy? Not you cat I'm talking to my pal.
    Poor old man never outgrew his imaginary friend phase. Is that barbie or ken you are having breakfast with?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 08:25 AM
    Poor old man never outgrew his imaginary friend phase. Is that barbie or ken you are having breakfast with?
    He's a poor unfortunate that has come across hard times ok. The one I told you about when I moved in and he was fishing outside the house. He's actually very nice and deserves my help to get him back on the path of righteousness? What's a little food between friends. Would you not do this for me?
    08-20-13 08:32 AM
    He's a poor unfortunate that has come across hard times ok. The one I told you about when I moved in and he was fishing outside the house. He's actually very nice and deserves my help to get him back on the path of righteousness? What's a little food between friends. Would you not do this for me?
    Nope! I'm not that needy.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-20-13 08:33 AM
1,583 ... 5859606162 ...