Ok, ok cat that's you back on the list! I fly for 4.5hrs just to see you and your here bringing the thread into disrepute by encouraging the dross to move in again? My god can I not leave you alone for a moment?

They are only misguided trailer trash (see how I'm picking up this merican language of yours) who have been left alone in the school holidays by their parents who have gone to the local bar!

Now we can deal with this one of seven ways?

1. I report them to a moderator for their provocative posts?
    2. We all ignore them?
    3. I let the feds know where they are and let them take it from there?
    4. I ignore the feds and do it myself?

Why don't we all meet up for afternoon tea and discuss our options?

Oh and Mr cat, please don't let the dross invade again in my absence!
    Dude can I just borrow a couple of your whirley birds and be done with?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 12:47 PM
    What's with all the dudes business, dude! Some caretaker you are?
    08-19-13 12:52 PM
    08-19-13 12:52 PM
    As if we ever get a say in this, but my vote for next temporary caretaker would undoubtedly go to the rochdale_cowboy. So there, buddy!
    08-19-13 12:55 PM
    Some dude were complaining about us dude in this thread. Also they complain about the absents of moderator dude to close the thread down. Or I can go back and call you a gnome dude. You dig?
    08-19-13 12:58 PM
    Some dude were complaining about us dude in this thread. Also they complain about the absents of moderator dude to close the thread down. Or I can go back and call you a gnome dude. You dig?
    No I don't dig I fly! and we are now closer to Thursday so drop the gnome bit you flea ridden fur bag!
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    08-19-13 01:03 PM
    As if we ever get a say in this, but my vote for next temporary caretaker would undoubtedly go to the rochdale_cowboy. So there, buddy!
    Now if you were not leisurely sailing around the Norwegian coast line sight seeing you would have been here to help the cat!
    08-19-13 01:04 PM
    No I don't dig I fly! and we are now closer to Thursday so drop the gnome bit you flea ridden fur bag!
    Yo dude, don't go nuclear on me dude. You me pal dude. Simmer down dude.
    08-19-13 01:10 PM
    Ok, ok cat that's you back on the list! I fly for 4.5hrs just to see you and your here bringing the thread into disrepute by encouraging the dross to move in again? My god can I not leave you alone for a moment?

They are only misguided trailer trash (see how I'm picking up this merican language of yours) who have been left alone in the school holidays by their parents who have gone to the local bar!

Now we can deal with this one of seven ways?

1. I report them to a moderator for their provocative posts?
    2. We all ignore them?
    3. I let the feds know where they are and let them take it from there?
    4. I ignore the feds and do it myself?

Why don't we all meet up for afternoon tea and discuss our options?

Oh and Mr cat, please don't let the dross invade again in my absence!

Oh I forgot!

5. They go crying to their parents when they return from the bar and the parents complain to a moderator and I get banned as usual!
    Yay! We can always count on the cat to bring back the crotchety, cantankerous S_O_M and the LIST. I want to be called "hairy, illegitimate grape" again...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 01:11 PM
    Yay! We can always count on the cat to bring back the crotchety, cantankerous S_O_M and the LIST.
    Quiet you I'm thinking!
    08-19-13 01:13 PM
    Quiet you I'm thinking!
    That explain the sound of bubbles......
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 01:18 PM
    Quiet you I'm thinking!
    Illegitimate grape?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 01:22 PM
    Ok your both back on the list. I would have done that thingy with the post wotsits but I don't know how and I'm tired because it's the cats fault. So just let me put my slippers on and go fishing with my new pal.
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    08-19-13 01:41 PM
    Ok your both back on the list. I would have done that thingy with the post wotsits but I don't know how and I'm tired because it's the cats fault. So just let me put my slippers on and go fishing with my new pal.
    You mean that guy that comes once in a while in a white suit and straps that life preserver on you?
    BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-straight-jacket.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 01:53 PM
    If there are any moderators left in the Playbook section of the Crackberry forum, please lock this thread.
    I'm surprised you're still alive.
    I mean, a person that can't scroll past a thread he isn't interested in shouldn't possess the ability to not accidentally drown himself in a bucket of water while walking by.
    Good for you.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 01:56 PM
    I'm surprised you're still alive.
    I mean, a person that can't scroll past a thread he isn't interested in shouldn't possess the ability to not accidentally drown himself in a bucket of water while walking by.
    Good for you.
    The gooseberry called me an illegitimate grape! Can I bomb him?
    08-19-13 02:40 PM
    That explain the sound of bubbles......
    From the dribble?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 02:46 PM
    From the dribble?
    Your back on the list. Oh and by the way so is the fat bird!
    08-19-13 02:49 PM
    Your back on the list. Oh and by the way so is the fat bird!
    Turkey?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 02:53 PM
    Turkey?
    No that little fairy he hangs around with!
    08-19-13 02:56 PM
    No that little fairy he hangs around with!
    Tinker Bell?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 02:57 PM
    Tinker Bell?
    Tiredness leads me to sit down and open a packet of wotsits instead of............ Finding your little furry feline scrawny little four legged flea ridden dammed **** ridden ducking ******* ugly faced............\��€$��\�`�`����”�”��`�~€����”|�� ~�\|”&�` thing you and ripping you a second arse hole!
    08-19-13 03:04 PM
    Tiredness leads me to sit down and open a packet of wotsits instead of............ Finding your little furry feline scrawny little four legged flea ridden dammed **** ridden ducking ******* ugly faced............\��€$��\�`�`����”�”��`�~€����”|�� ~�\|”&�` thing you and ripping you a second arse hole!
    Awwww my beloved gnome is back! The kidnapper try to fool me impersonating you for two days. Thank god i did not fall for the trap.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 03:09 PM
    Awwww my beloved gnome is back! The kidnapper try to fool me impersonating you for two days. Thank god i did not fall for the trap.
    I just don't believe he called me a ducking gnome again?????????? Where's that dog of mine? I'll teach that stupid..... Oh the dogs back in England........ Anybody on the forum lend me a dog? Preferably cat hating, Canadian hating, non bourbon drinking dog? ....... Just a minute its 4.33pm? Why are you not in bed cat?

Come to think of it why do I care........ I'm going fishing.
    08-19-13 03:35 PM
    I just don't believe he called me a ducking gnome again?????????? Where's that dog of mine? I'll teach that stupid..... Oh the dogs back in England........ Anybody on the forum lend me a dog? Preferably cat hating, Canadian hating, non bourbon drinking dog? ....... Just a minute its 4.33pm? Why are you not in bed cat?

Come to think of it why do I care........ I'm going fishing.
    Fishing in the dark? You might need me.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 04:03 PM
1,583 ... 5758596061 ...