Your sentence structure is nauseating.
    Personally I find critique on language issues on international forums nauseating, so there!
    And I'm even a linguist by trade (so now you know S_O_M, but fishing is my passion, obviously! )
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 06:56 AM
    A critique would have been longer. It was just a friendly observation. Happy fishing!

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    08-19-13 08:12 AM
    So, in keeping with the title of this thread........ When exactly IS BB10 comming to the Playbook? I've been calmed down for a long while now.
    Last edited by Korak58; 08-19-13 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Because I wanted to.
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-19-13 09:39 AM
    A critique would have been longer. It was just a friendly observation. Happy fishing
    Ah, semantics... Bring it on!
    Thanks for the happy fishing comment, BTW.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 09:51 AM
    So, in keeping with the title of this thread........ When exactly IS BB10 comming to the Playbook? I've been calmed down for a long while now.
    Haven't you heard: the moment we answer that specific question in this thread, the world will end violently...
    sad_old_man and FF22 like this.
    08-19-13 10:20 AM
    A general comment, to the Blackberry employees in here shilling during work hours: when you post things like "I'm glad for Blackberry to be focused exclusively on the phone" in the *Playbook* forum you reveal yourself to be shills, as nobody who owns a PB and is not a BB employee or shareholder could rationally feel that way.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-19-13 10:25 AM
    You need to further calm down to the point that without the update, your heart rate will not raise a beat and your blood pressure remain normal. When you reach that level of calmness, it will no longer matter.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 10:29 AM
    A general comment, to the Blackberry employees in here shilling during work hours: when you post things like "I'm glad for Blackberry to be focused exclusively on the phone" in the *Playbook* forum you reveal yourself to be shills, as nobody who owns a PB and is not a BB employee or shareholder could rationally feel that way.
    That's quite a claim and somewhat offensive if I held such an obviously deranged idea. Luckily, I am not easily offended today and I do not share that specific idea...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 10:44 AM
    How is this thread not closed yet?
    08-19-13 10:46 AM
    Yeah, for real... Somebody shut this crap down
    Last edited by SlcCorrado; 08-19-13 at 11:04 AM.
    08-19-13 10:50 AM
    Yeah, for real... Somebody shut this cap down
    Brilliant observations that prove conclusively, why a thread like this should be allowed to exist. And no, I won't explain what I mean by that! You figure it out. Good luck!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 10:59 AM
    Brilliant observations that prove conclusively, why a thread like this should be allowed to exist. And no, I won't explain what I mean by that! You figure it out. Good luck!
    Sorry dude, nobody cares.....
    08-19-13 11:04 AM
    Always with the "dude"...
    And no, I actually don't care about any of this

;
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 11:20 AM
    Ah, semantics... Bring it on!
    Thanks for the happy fishing comment, BTW.

08-19-13 11:34 AM
    You both care a great deal, it's obvious by your body language. Deny it all you want and all day long, but the truth, the plain unvarnished truth, is that you care.

08-19-13 11:40 AM
    If there are any moderators left in the Playbook section of the Crackberry forum, please lock this thread.
    08-19-13 11:49 AM
    No, this is the best thread ever.

08-19-13 11:51 AM
    Yet, they can't help themselves and keep coming to this thread. SMH. May I suggest the general discussion section about the Armchair Ceo thread. There's even a thread that complain about that thread. You will find them more enjoyable, especially with so many self appointees.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 12:00 PM
    What's with the lock this thread.....close this thread? Dude...(dude?....Holy Behind the Times Batman!)....oh...i forgot what i was going to post...oh yeah...It would be insane to close a thread that continually gets posts....That would be counter intuitive to what a forum is about............................................D UDE!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-19-13 12:02 PM
    Im on BB 30 on my PB.

Get over it people it aint going to happen
    08-19-13 12:05 PM
    This current troll infestation would warrant a fumigation, for sure, but not the closure of this otherwise harmless thread...
    sad_old_man, cmdr_dan and FF22 like this.
    08-19-13 12:05 PM
    Personally I find critique on language issues on international forums nauseating, so there!
    And I'm even a linguist by trade (so now you know S_O_M, but fishing is my passion, obviously! )
    I'm surprised SOM hasn't commented on this......Hmm now what to do...Oh shoot i'm not about to let this go.....

So you're a polyglot? or are you just a cunning linguist? Or both perhaps???? lol

regards....

oh...i almost forgot....................

Dude.
    08-19-13 12:11 PM
    Dude.
    Hmm, you just know how to please me, now don't you...
    I am academically trained something or other (the title doesn't translate well) for the wide field of German language and literature.
    So there, mate...

And currently I am not employed in my chosen profession (and haven't been for quite some time now).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 12:15 PM
    Hmm, you just know how to please me, now don't you...
    I am academically trained something or other (the title doesn't translate well) for the wide field of German language and literature.
    So there, mate...

And currently I am not employed in my chosen profession (and haven't been for quite some time now).
    Dude, som is busy flying his toy. Believe when he's done playing for sure he will make several appearance dude. But not after 4 pm his bed time dude.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-19-13 12:40 PM
    Yet, they can't help themselves and keep coming to this thread. SMH. May I suggest the general discussion section about the Armchair Ceo thread. There's even a thread that complain about that thread. You will find them more enjoyable, especially with so many self appointees.
    Ok, ok cat that's you back on the list! I fly for 4.5hrs just to see you and your here bringing the thread into disrepute by encouraging the dross to move in again? My god can I not leave you alone for a moment?

They are only misguided trailer trash (see how I'm picking up this merican language of yours) who have been left alone in the school holidays by their parents who have gone to the local bar!

Now we can deal with this one of seven ways?

1. I report them to a moderator for their provocative posts?
    2. We all ignore them?
    3. I let the feds know where they are and let them take it from there?
    4. I ignore the feds and do it myself?

Why don't we all meet up for afternoon tea and discuss our options?

Oh and Mr cat, please don't let the dross invade again in my absence!

Oh I forgot!

5. They go crying to their parents when they return from the bar and the parents complain to a moderator and I get banned as usual!
    08-19-13 12:45 PM
1,583 ... 5657585960 ...