I'll do you one better: 1001
    07-26-13 01:26 PM
    what are we cleaning when we clean the fish tank? fish ****??? take that......na..na..na na na....and you smell...................fishy .....
    actually most of the time when you clean fish tanks its alge and bacteria that is found in water when you fill the tank
    just sayin
    07-26-13 01:47 PM
    actually most of the time when you clean fish tanks its alge and bacteria that is found in water when you fill the tank
    just sayin
    And where do you think the nutrients come from that helps those bacteria and algae grow? The pristine waters that those fish swim in without releasing any, ahem, byproducts????????
    07-26-13 04:01 PM
    I'm sticking up for the fish! He's a fellow American, so there.
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    07-26-13 04:11 PM
    I'm sticking up for the fish! He's a fellow American, so there.
    ahem a fellow North American .... literally north ...Canadian here
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 05:41 PM
    And where do you think the nutrients come from that helps those bacteria and algae grow? The pristine waters that those fish swim in without releasing any, ahem, byproducts????????
    ima clean fish I lives in the ocean I don't see any bad stuff in there. but don't come swimming cause ill bit ya
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 05:43 PM
    Do I have to post the map again?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 06:04 PM
    no..... the little green canucks scare me
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-26-13 07:14 PM
    Is it here yet?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 03:39 AM
    Oh, it's here all right. We're just not getting it (in more ways than one)!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 03:44 AM
    just sayin
    fish don't talk.....just saying....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 06:45 AM
    oh...he must be a smart fish then....if he's up here in Canada ...thought he was a southern fish.....lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 06:48 AM
    oh...he must be a smart fish then....if he's up here in Canada ...thought he was a southern fish.....lol
    nope, I'm a canuck.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 08:32 AM
    Blackberry has not been silent, they have not said a lot but they have not been silent.

We all know Thorston Heins said Blackberry 10 will be on all playbooks by the end of the year, he more recently said that their tablet plans have not changed. If we take those 2 statements in mind with the FACT that the playbooks resolution has been re added to the 10.2 SDK (was removed in 10.1) 1024x600 its pretty clear looking at all three of these statments that its only a matter of time before we have 10.2 in one shape or form on our little black workhorses.

Blackberry has not been entirely silent on the issue, but they have also not said a lot at the same time. you just have to have ears to hear and know where to look.

Keep your eyes peeled there is a lot of good stuff happening in the meantime.

and please please please stop all the blackberry are liars posts cause it simply is not true
    I really don't think so!

Sent from my SGH-I957R using CB Forums mobile app
    07-27-13 10:19 AM
    I really don't think so!

Sent from my SGH-I957R using CB Forums mobile app
    please read the rest of the thread.... I'm sick of explaining myself, especially to those who won't read the actual thread
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 11:25 AM
    This thread is now useless and so off topic. Close it already
    07-27-13 11:29 AM
    This thread is now useless and so off topic. Close it already
    That's a brilliant observation. Personally I would prefer CB "no longer supporting it" to outright closing it.
    But it's true: the number of "close this thread" posts seems on the rise here. So everybody's happy and calm again?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 11:35 AM
    That's a brilliant observation. Personally I would prefer CB "no longer supporting it" to outright closing it.
    But it's true: the number of "close this thread" posts seems on the rise here. So everybody's happy and calm again?

this thread was a brillient condradiction that no one here seems to understand. I'm not a fault because others do not understand
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 12:07 PM
    Oh!
    07-27-13 03:26 PM
    ima clean fish I lives in the ocean I don't see any bad stuff in there. but don't come swimming cause ill bit ya
    The only clean fish I know is scale,ed and gutted and ready to be steam, fried, grill or bake
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 04:16 PM
    Oh!
    Oh! Canada to you.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 04:18 PM
    this thread was a brillient condradiction that no one here seems to understand. I'm not a fault because others do not understand
    I don't understand anything but I like you so I'm on your side. I'll even forgive you for being a Canadian fish, how's that?
    07-27-13 04:55 PM
    I don't understand anything but I like you so I'm on your side. I'll even forgive you for being a Canadian fish, how's that?
    hey everyone my wifes having a baby I'm at the hospital and they just broke her water so ima go now
    07-27-13 09:20 PM
    hey everyone my wifes having a baby I'm at the hospital and they just broke her water so ima go now
    Hey, congratulations on a fish out of water. Seriously, hope it all goes smoothly. Maybe Cynicyl will share his cigar.
    07-27-13 10:20 PM
    Hey, congratulations on a fish out of water. Seriously, hope it all goes smoothly. Maybe Cynicyl will share his cigar.
    thanks epidural is in lol oh and I don't smoke. id like a celebration flask with single malt scotch though
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-27-13 10:50 PM
1,583 ... 3940414243 ...