Now I'm American is it Ok for me to hate Canadians?

Posted via CB10
    No, just some Canadian nonCommunications Company.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-23-13 08:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not until we renounce the monarchy and turn republic.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-23-13 09:09 PM
    Let's not forget who killed Kenny
    07-24-13 04:19 AM
    Thorsten Heins 31 December 2013

We continue to evaluate our BlackBerry10 strategy, but we are not making any shifts in that strategy in the short term. When we do have new information, we will share. On Friday.
    "And when I do shift, it will be the second or third or some number most regrettable decision I've made."
    07-24-13 08:52 AM
    No.
    Americans don't hate Canadians.
    Most Americans that hate based on ethnicity or race don't have the ability to find Canada on a map.
    They have no idea that we exist therefor have no reason to hate us.
    07-24-13 09:34 AM
    No.
    Most Americans that hate based on ethnicity or race don't have the ability to find Canada on a map.
    Aren't you all near Alaska?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-24-13 10:45 AM
    But basically what you're saying is that Canadians are a separate ethnic group or race?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-24-13 10:49 AM
    Aren't you all near Alaska?
    not to the point where we can see Russia.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-24-13 11:04 AM
    But basically what you're saying is that Canadians are a separate ethnic group or race?
    eh?
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-24-13 11:44 AM
    not to the point where we can see Russia.

Posted via CB10
    What, you don't believe SHE (who will not be named) could see Russia out her window? My gawd, she could have been vice president if... I will leave it unsaid!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-24-13 12:23 PM
    The way he puts it "only" leaves this conclusion: if you talk about "Americans that hate based on ethnicity or race" that cannot find Canadians on the map, that would seem to imply, that if they were to be able to find them on the map, they "Americans that hate based on ethnicity or race" would still bother, hence Canadians must be an ethnic group or race...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-24-13 12:24 PM
    The way he puts it "only" leaves this conclusion: if you talk about "Americans that hate based on ethnicity or race" that cannot find Canadians on the map, that would seem to imply, that if they were to be able to find them on the map, they "Americans that hate based on ethnicity or race" would still bother, hence Canadians must be an ethnic group or race...
    Scary!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-24-13 12:27 PM
    What, you don't believe SHE (who will not be named) could see Russia out her window? My gawd, she could have been vice president if... I will leave it unsaid!
    I'm sure she can see London and Paris too being a maverick and all.
    07-24-13 04:12 PM
    No.
    I got all the way up to Memphis. Was I near Canada then?
    07-24-13 04:13 PM
    And president too if that old guy happen to choke on a piece of chick-fil -a one fine day.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-24-13 04:15 PM
    Yes. We are a different (non US) ethnic group.
    An ethnic group can be based on a common cultural heritage, history or homeland among other things.

Yes, Canada and the United States are different countries. Hence the different ethnicity (cultural heritage, history...).
    Here is a map for those that are still unsure.

BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-north_america_detailed_political_map_1.jpg
    07-24-13 05:10 PM
    I got all the way up to Memphis. Was I near Canada then?
    Closer than Flodira.

Here's a tune for your trip home from Memphis.
    07-24-13 05:15 PM
    Closer than Flodira.

Here's a tune for your trip home from Memphis.
    see....this is why i love this thread.....where else would you find Mott the Hoople....but what does this to do with bb10?....oh...i get it....its the dynamic interplay, and the lyrical depth found within the music...(personally i like All the young dudes....the song...that is)...oh back to the point..(there isn't one)....ah yeah the dynamic interplay...interspersed with lyrical depth which quite clearly relates to how bb10 is obviously coming to the playbook....what you don't see it....well if you play the song backwards at 78 ....you can clearly hear Ian Hunter....sing...Thor wouldn't lie....bb10 is coming to playbook.....

If you don't hear it...you obviously aren't listening closely enough.....hmmm maybe i'm listening too closely...

disregard....just....daydreaming...
    07-24-13 06:07 PM
    At least She can see something....better than a president that sees nothing.............hears nothing........oh...never mind...I was not here....i did not say this....there are many machines on Ix....

regards...lol
    07-24-13 06:12 PM
    Yes. We are a different (non US) ethnic group.
    An ethnic group can be based on a common cultural heritage, history or homeland among other things.

Yes, Canada and the United States are different countries. Hence the different ethnicity (cultural heritage, history...).
    Here is a map for those that are still unsure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	north_america_detailed_political_map_1.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	185704
    That map can't be correct. GREENland is red with Canada Green rather than perpetually WHITE! And the US is clearly wrong. It should be broken up into Red and Blue states!
    Chrysalis1156 likes this.
    07-24-13 07:04 PM
    wholly chit Canada must be full of little green people, the whole country is green from above
    07-24-13 07:18 PM
    That map can't be correct. GREENland is red with Canada Green rather than perpetually WHITE! And the US is clearly wrong. It should be broken up into Red and Blue states!
    Florida should be broken up period! And let it drift off by itself
    07-24-13 08:08 PM
    wholly chit Canada must be full of little green people, the whole country is green from above
    We got huge piece of land and not enough people to mow the lawn.
    07-24-13 08:09 PM
    We were told that PlayBook was in essence BB10 and we were told that from the start.
    Exactly! Since I updated my phone to a 4G jobbie with a slightly larger screen, I have not switched my PB on because it is so severely hobbled by the current ecosystem that there is simply no use fo rit that my phone can't cover better.
    Oh, for goodness sake. There's nothing wrong with the way it runs as it is. LEAVE IT, LEAVE IT, PLEASE. I'll set my gorilla on ya.
    Maybe for you but I had certain expectations when I bought mine, like more apps (kindle, in particular), that without BB10 will NEVER be realised. MOreover, without Kindle my phone (Windows, not BB) is a much better option than a tablet that I have to scratch my head to think of uses for.
    07-24-13 08:34 PM
    Florida should be broken up period! And let it drift off by itself
    Hey cat I heard that, I'm down here you know!

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 08:40 PM
1,583 ... 3738394041 ...