They did not screw up the Bridge. You're British - this was a sacrifice not unlike blowing up the fully working, fully constructed "Bridge over the River Kwai" - it had to be done - so that they can sell the A10. You know, the ba$stard offspring of a cross between a z10 and pb.
    I don't care why they did it but thank you for telling me anyway, however my point still stands they screwed it up. The reason why they screwed it up is irrelevant to me!
    07-12-13 04:25 PM
    It's simple and your options are:

1. Fixed wing?
    2. Egg beater?

You choose?
    wow! so i am going to learn how to fly a plane? whoa!
    here i go starting to blink and jaws wide open!
    oh here is something i forgot to ask, what/which OS did you say you want in all your playbooks and Z10? ;-)
    hehehehehe!
    for you Z10 for free! plus DLNA? anything else like a customised vpn server and IDS (intrusion detection system) and IPS (intrusion prevention system) and firewall and your own customised PBX with custom voice mail and sms voice mail....... didnt you say you wanted all these in your playbook? aah i cant remember what else you asked for..... yeah yeah 2 and multi factor authentication. webserver too right? ;-)
    :-D
    thanks!
    -paul
    i am fritzing now, google fritzing :-D
    07-12-13 04:28 PM
    p.s. did you ask me for the buffered jtag or the unbuffered jtag? which one i forgot. :-D i think three factor is better than the encryption provided by RIM, much much much more better. you wanted some special techniques? thank for uploading the picture.
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-12-13 04:43 PM
    Another childhood fantasy brutally crushed...
    Being a child is only like being grown up but you're broke! If your not broke your parents/wife tells you that you can't have it anyway!
    07-13-13 01:16 PM
    still blues of no Blackberry 10 haunting you? this will cheer you up!
    BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-muhahahahahahaha-lawlz.jpg
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-14-13 10:46 AM
    please please please stop all the blackberry are liars posts cause it simply is not true

I just had to it makes me laugh evey time.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 07:32 AM
    please please please stop all the blackberry are liars posts cause it simply is not true

No one in the world cares about the insane!.......... And I should know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-15-13 07:35 AM

If you repeat it often enough it will become reality. Otherwise laughing is always good.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 07:42 AM
    If you repeat it often enough it will become reality. Otherwise laughing is always good.
    Ha ha ha. Somehow I don't feel better? You therefore lied to me! Shame on you duck!
    07-15-13 07:52 AM
    Ha ha ha. Somehow I don't feel better? You therefore lied to me! Shame on you duck!
    They allow you to travel with dementia?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 07:56 AM
    They allow you to travel with dementia?
    As long as it fits in the overhead storage locker!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-15-13 08:01 AM
    As long as it fits in the overhead storage locker!
    Judging from your avatar, you should not have any problem. Just leave your carry on buckled on the seat.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 08:08 AM
    Judging from your avatar, you should not have any problem. Just leave your carry on buckled on the seat.
    Why are we going to crash?
    07-15-13 08:16 AM
    Why are we going to crash?
    silly old man, since you are occupying the overhead storage locker...oh never mind!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 08:22 AM
    silly old man, since you are occupying the overhead storage locker...oh never mind!
    This is one of those trick questions isn't it?
    07-15-13 08:23 AM
    I still laugh when I read the title of this thread.

Kinda like when I recall somebody saying Skype was hard coded into the PB OS, they just aren't admitting it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 09:30 PM
    I still laugh when I read the title of this thread.

Kinda like when I recall somebody saying Skype was hard coded into the PB OS, they just aren't admitting it.
    umm skype was hard coded in to the os but then it was hardboiled and gave people really bad gas, poaching it would of been much better oh wait your talking about the video chat app ? that's what I call my eggs I really like poached eggs.......oh golly I've gotten side tracked again. go about your buisness
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-15-13 10:32 PM
    What the hell is that, a samurai meerkat!? We might need a ronin or two to throw a PlayBook at Heins' face the next time they have a press conference...
    07-16-13 02:44 AM
    A10 is coming with 2GB RAM

Don't expect BB10.3 for A10 due to hardware limitation as it'd need 3GB RAM
    Don't worry
    BB will be more than happy to sell you A11 with a new battery door and extra RAM for $600 at Christmas 2013
    Your sarcasm was warranted and makes another point... BB doesnt seem to be learning from its mistakes, another sign of a company that knows it needs to turn around but will not (most companies that get in this deep of trouble don't climb out and regain their former glory. Yes yes, I know about apple, but blackberry is NO apple).

They are done.
    msps and sad_old_man like this.
    07-16-13 05:29 AM
    Your sarcasm was warranted and makes another point... BB doesnt seem to be learning from its mistakes, another sign of a company that knows it needs to turn around but will not (most companies that get in this deep of trouble don't climb out and regain their former glory. Yes yes, I know about apple, but blackberry is NO apple).

They are done.
    They desperately need a Steve Jobs!!!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    07-16-13 06:46 AM

They are done.
    Yes it's the only rule you need to know and bb just do not want to play by this rule.

"WHEN YOUR IN A HOLE, PUT THE SHOVEL DOWN AND STOP DIGGING"

Thor seems to be trying to buy a JCB to dig faster!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    07-16-13 06:50 AM
    They desperately need a Steve Jobs!!!
    How a dead CEO will be able to help Blackberry is unclear to me.
    And BTW, if anyone plans to use anymore sarcasm in this thread the regulars will have to ask you to leave...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-16-13 06:54 AM
    How a dead CEO will be able to help Blackberry is unclear to me.
    And BTW, if anyone plans to use anymore sarcasm in this thread the regulars will have to ask you to leave...
    Wish I was going to the dutch mountains instead of Flodira!
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    07-16-13 07:15 AM
    Wish I was going to the dutch mountains instead of Flodira!
    Cheer up, I'm sure Florida is kind of nice some part of the year...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-16-13 07:23 AM
    Cheer up, I'm sure Florida is kind of nice some part of the year...
    Why do you spell flodira differently?
    07-16-13 08:10 AM
1,583 ... 3334353637 ...