"Pick your poison" itself is not an option?

blackberry 10 OS, we are going to have a problem here. yes there is a slim shady in all of us. enjoy the song!
    ;-) there are so too many screws in my head loose, just like everyone. so dont pretend to be sane, when everyone is equally insane. there is no antidote for stupidity.
    hehehe....
    enjoy! and like i said, learn to laugh at your own stupidity. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-11-13 11:40 AM
    Well, this thread and any others dealing with bb10, promises or failures in that effort, are not going to get better. Hopefully, the legitimate threads will help get beyond the anger.
    Interesting usage of the word "legitimate" in this context. So, who decides if a thread is "legitimate" or not?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 11:43 AM
    Well, this thread and any others dealing with bb10, promises or failures in that effort, are not going to get better. Hopefully, the legitimate threads will help get beyond the anger.
    till 1450 AD people believed earth is the center of universe and everything is around it and obeying untill copernicus proved it wrong.
    F2 seriously are you the copernicus of crackberry.com? then wait till 3463 AD before people agree with you. till then enjoy the ride. whats stopping you enjoying the ride?
    happy riding! ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 12:09 PM
    My god give it up and close this thread. BB10 is NOT COMING TO PLAYBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR PLAYBOOK FOR WHAT IT IS AND MOVE ON.
    07-11-13 12:27 PM
    till 1450 AD people believed earth is the center of universe and everything is around it and obeying untill copernicus proved it wrong.
    F2 seriously are you the copernicus of crackberry.com? then wait till 3463 AD before people agree with you. till then enjoy the ride. whats stopping you enjoying the ride?
    happy riding! ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    It was actually 240 BC when the Greeks first discovered the earth was round. They did this by calculating the angles of the shadows?

Sorry for interupting!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 12:27 PM
    Interesting usage of the word "legitimate" in this context. So, who decides if a thread is "legitimate" or not?
    To each his own.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 12:52 PM
    I DO!

I'm cynycl Baby Finster and I approved this message.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 12:58 PM
    lexluthorxx this time dr_akula is going to ask you this question i guess "are you bald and are those red circles brain tumor or summer boils?"
    dr_akula stage is all yours!
    thanks!
    -paul
    Looks like he got into a fight with a squid.........

A little jockularity.........

C
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 01:12 PM
    It was actually 240 BC when the Greeks first discovered the earth was round. They did this by calculating the angles of the shadows?

Posted via CB10
    i hate to disagree, Sir, but i must!
    it was even before, incas have that info scripted so did the egyptians and even mohinjodaro harappa. but anyway heck this is not a science class. i got frustrated in the 10 th page of this post, 8 th rather, when hype was at its peak, but then i started to enjoy the things happen here.
    and @texn884 common why will you kill the humor. this is the only thread which helps me ease the tension. from tomorrow i have to work triple as i have three project deadlines to meet. let it continue. its like my daily dose of unadultrated humor.

this posts reminds me of this ->

which is why when i read this post i go like nelson..... like this --> BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-nelson-haha.jpg
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 01:15 PM
    I found that interesting too. I would think a thread like this is welcome! I mean if you breakdown what's said here, its pretty tame stuff unless you have a stick up your a$$, and don't do sarcasm. All I ask is if my friends get banned......let me know so I can pi$$ off too.

Regards
    Carl Estes, FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    07-11-13 01:47 PM
    I found that interesting too. I would think a thread like this is welcome! I mean if you breakdown what's said here, its pretty tame stuff unless you have a stick up your a$$, and don't do sarcasm. All I ask is if my friends get banned......let me know so I can pi$$ off too.

Regards
    QFA
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 02:23 PM
    A long time ago when in the dark and distant past, when this forum was just a forum for people with a fetishism for bb devices to bleat endlessly about drivel and turned into a helpful forum where members helped each other but also had time to enjoy humor, an ethos was born. I had hoped that it was strong enough to overcome the fanboys and at one point it nearly succeeded!

However from what I've seen and read over the last 72hrs it has returned to the basics and has done so far faster than it came out of it.

A while ago I said that I was upset that a member of my list (laugh if you choose) was not what he proclaimed to be and was removed from the list (more laughter).

My concern was and is justified and personally I have a problem with that!!!!!!

However I think it's more that members problem more than mine?
    07-11-13 03:07 PM
    A long time ago when in the dark and distant past, when this forum was just a forum for people with a fetishism for bb devices to bleat endlessly about drivel and turned into a helpful forum where members helped each other but also had time to enjoy humor, an ethos was born. I had hoped that it was strong enough to overcome the fanboys and at one point it nearly succeeded!

However from what I've seen and read over the last 72hrs it has returned to the basics and has done so far faster than it came out of it.

A while ago I said that I was upset that a member of my list (laugh if you choose) was not what he proclaimed to be and was removed from the list (more laughter).

My concern was and is justified and personally I have a problem with that!!!!!!

However I think it's more that members problem more than mine?
    you need a break more than i do. go enjoy your break and dont forget to teach me how to fly a plane. :-D thats my fee from you. :-D
    now go off else enjoy the humor. monty python style.
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 03:24 PM
    That can be a problem. But this one always generated interesting comments. The initial legitimate "calm down" was fine but some folks did not want to calm down since they had been waiting for more than a year. So that generated back and forth, good and bad. Then obviously, things went downhill when Thor declined to answer about the pb at that meeting a few weeks back and went on his excursion to mobile computing. And declined further with the DEATH announcement of bb10/pb.

Some asking for which hdmi cable to purchase or the best mapping program seems less open to crap!!!! But anyone can post anything (well, almost). Someone with a camera issue should get help. But you can't prevent someone from taking that and running off with "the pb sucks.............." commentary.

I believe the Mods have given this particular forum a lot of leg room and time for "outdoor recess" to burn off the pent up energy and anger. Clearly, some threads are examples of that - nonsense geometrically expanding. Some of them are fun. Some are probably driving some folks crazy. Obviously, after this much time, this thread is off the rail and anyone who comes back repeatedly knows what they are getting. Anyone who stumbles in probably gets the gist soon thereafter and should realize that the Subject no longer makes any sense.

I'm glad I don't have to make the calls on legitimate but do try figuring it out from the Subject and from the plea for help/info.
    07-11-13 03:25 PM

Sorry for interupting!

Posted via CB10
    No, no, please go on (and don't stop till the cellar is within reach). But this proves even crazy threads can have a nugget of knowledge.
    07-11-13 03:27 PM
    No, no, please go on (and don't stop till the cellar is within reach). But this proves even crazy threads can have a nugget of knowledge.
    The earth is round?? You sure?

From Zed to U via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 03:30 PM
    That can be a problem. But this one always generated interesting comments. The initial legitimate "calm down" was fine but some folks did not want to calm down since they had been waiting for more than a year. So that generated back and forth, good and bad. Then obviously, things went downhill when Thor declined to answer about the pb at that meeting a few weeks back and went on his excursion to mobile computing. And declined further with the DEATH announcement of bb10/pb.

Some asking for which hdmi cable to purchase or the best mapping program seems less open to crap!!!! But anyone can post anything (well, almost). Someone with a camera issue should get help. But you can't prevent someone from taking that and running off with "the pb sucks.............." commentary.

I believe the Mods have given this particular forum a lot of leg room and time for "outdoor recess" to burn off the pent up energy and anger. Clearly, some threads are examples of that - nonsense geometrically expanding. Some of them are fun. Some are probably driving some folks crazy. Obviously, after this much time, this thread is off the rail and anyone who comes back repeatedly knows what they are getting. Anyone who stumbles in probably gets the gist soon thereafter and should realize that the Subject no longer makes any sense.

I'm glad I don't have to make the calls on legitimate but do try figuring it out from the Subject and from the plea for help/info.
    sorry no offense, but i think you need a break too like sad old man.
    having said that i must go to bed. because i took a day off. it rained and i didnt have the mood to work. so todays work got carried for tomorrow. i dont wish to argue with you because it will lead to serious misunderstanding and et al. i already had the taste of it. and neither meant to insult you. but this post is now not just a hot potato but a boiling potato. i think it needs a temp lockdown. till the core melt, looses all the radioactivity. i can see gamma radiation (anger and frustration) tearing through the walls of the reactor (once a fun filled post which i enjoyed making fun of barracudda and sad old man).
    so i will request the mods to use a lead casing 1 meter in width till the u235 fully burns out leaving no trace of radio activity and the byproduct sent to some hospital for radiation therapy.
    this is a suggestion and idea. i dont know how people will like it. just let it be locked for 1-2 weeks and things will go normal.
    i thinks its a good choice.
    anyway my ideas doesnt cost 2 cents but are for free. and it comes with a GPL licence. ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 03:34 PM
    you need a break more than i do. go enjoy your break and dont forget to teach me how to fly a plane. :-D thats my fee from you. :-D
    now go off else enjoy the humor. monty python style.
    thanks!
    -paul
    I always thought ducks could fly but just for you, when the contract in the heathen country is over I will come to wherever you are and teach you to fly (foc). I will pm you later and find out whether you want fixed wing or egg beater!

Thanks paul, I love monty python by the way!
    07-11-13 03:51 PM
    Sorry I've been away from the forum for a while......when is BB10 coming to my PlayBook? I just charged it and found no updates. I must be missing something please help!
    lexluthorxx and sad_old_man like this.
    07-11-13 04:53 PM
    QFA
    I may regret this...what does that mean?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 05:13 PM
    I may regret this...what does that mean?
    quit fscking around = QFA! ;-) and ffs = for fscks sake! ;-)
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 05:23 PM
    I always thought ducks could fly but just for you, when the contract in the heathen country is over I will come to wherever you are and teach you to fly (foc). I will pm you later and find out whether you want fixed wing or egg beater!

Thanks paul, I love monty python by the way!
    sorry i am still the ugly duckling.... and look at the daffy duck. he got no feathers. :-D he cant fly. yes ducks can fly. but not daffy duck and dark wing duck quack quack....
    sure thing i will wait for your whatever contract gets over family and food for family first then anything and everything. and i am in chennai, india. down south.
    and i got no idea about those wings.... i will learn something about planes. wikipedia here i come......... but not today i mean tonight as i am off to sleep. good night for today and tomorrow hack day. so less post.
    i know 99% who understand english little bit loves that monty python thingie. ;-)
    signing out!
    thanks!
    paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 05:28 PM
    quit fscking around = QFA!
    Nope, the intended meaning is "Quoted For Agreement"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 05:42 PM
    Oh QFA......oh sounds like fun....so I can play......INFA...FOAYTA
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 05:45 PM
    Nope, the intended meaning is "Quoted For Agreement"
    Oh no wonder I was confused...I expected the other qfa.........but was surprised it was you

Regards
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-11-13 05:48 PM
1,583 ... 3132333435 ...