What did I miss yet again?

Posted via CB10
    I've been posting less and less in my own thread. I don't even know I don't have the time to be on here all day everyday to keep up with all your shananagians
    07-08-13 09:53 AM
    I've been posting less and less in my own thread. I don't even know I don't have the time to be on here all day everyday to keep up with all your shananagians
    Ok I'm gone!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 10:39 AM
    Ok I'm gone!

Posted via CB10
    its a lie. he will be looking for someone posting and he will return to rebutt. :-D
    just wait for 2 mins and he'll be back.
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-08-13 10:43 AM
    to keep up with all your shananagians
    I'd take "shananagians" as a compliment!
    07-08-13 10:50 AM
    Please kill this thread. Bunch of BS and no real info about the playbook

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-08-13 11:08 AM
    build it and they will come. that being said you will never get rid of these types of threads, tear it down and 3 will replace it.
    07-08-13 11:17 AM
    Sorry, but that's rich, coming from the OP...
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    07-08-13 11:19 AM
    Sorry, but that's rich, coming from the OP...
    I'm a man who truly understands the playbook forum lol.

there are a few types of people who frequent here

1. those who have genuine issues and would like help
    2. those who have something interesting to share
    3. shorts aka haters for personal gain
    4. bb10 and future playbook update hopefuls
    and finally 5. those of us who understand the playbook is dead, and enjoy the community anyways and see no use to be serious, there is enough seriousness in everyday life what's the problem with being silly ?

I think I've covered the basics
    07-08-13 11:27 AM
    I'm a man who truly understands the playbook forum lol.

there are a few types of people who frequent here

1. those who have genuine issues and would like help
    2. those who have something interesting to share
    3. shorts aka haters for personal gain
    4. bb10 and future playbook update hopefuls
    and finally 5. those of us who understand the playbook is dead, and enjoy the community anyways and see no use to be serious, there is enough seriousness in everyday life what's the problem with being silly ?

I think I've covered the basics
    My opinion and only my opinion formulated right now - is that would be fine as long as nonsense does not invade every thread including the serious ones. The PB is NOT dead. New folks are still buying into the platform and have questions. Folks are depleting the battery and need help getting them running again. PB's occasionally lock up and only need a press/hold of the power button and others have serious OS or hardware problems.
    jcsf123 likes this.
    07-08-13 02:17 PM
    While I do absolutely see your point (and partly agree), you should also tell this to the posters in all them threads about wanting BB10 (before the "announcement") and about hating Blackberry (after the "announcement"). The silliness in threads like this one (and the occasional silliness in more serious threads) at least seems somewhat consistent...
    07-08-13 02:25 PM
    My opinion and only my opinion formulated right now - is that would be fine as long as nonsense does not invade every thread including the serious ones. The PB is NOT dead. New folks are still buying into the platform and have questions. Folks are depleting the battery and need help getting them running again. PB's occasionally lock up and only need a press/hold of the power button and others have serious OS or hardware problems.
    I couldn't agree more F2, that's why I more or less created this thread. so those who have playbooks and want to be silly have a place to do it. and I believe I was right when I said if this thread was closed 3 more would pop up
    07-08-13 02:26 PM
    To all of you that think all this is silly, it's a big joke or whatever I bought $4,000 US worth of PlayBooks and accessories @retail based upon the CEO of BlackBerry, not the janitor or some low ranking Blackberry stating a BB10 OS update would be rolled out after the BB10 phones were released.

Oh, in another thread they're saying BlackBerry is sitting on 3.1 billion in cash and is debit free? If that is the case if they are not going to roll out a BB10OS update or variation thereof which would allow the PlayBook to run BB10 apps, update the Android runtime to 4.xxxx and fix core issues that have be plaguing the PB since it's released they need to do a BUY-BACK PROGRAM.

I send them all the PlayBooks, etc along with the receipts and they cut me a check in that amount. (Within 14-days)

Oh, for you fanboys- Don't worry this won't hurt BlackBerry as everyone and their brother is happy with the PlayBook as-is.

Additionally- BlackBerry can slap a "Limited Edition" or "Re-loaded", "Hey these things are collectables", they're "rare no longer made sticker" on the things and the BB fanboys will snatch them up.

BB10 Not on PlayBook Chat Thread-rim-roadmap-2013-tvi.jpg

07-08-13 11:59 PM
    Posted this in another thread in which they think all of this is a big joke, or they want the threads to disappear on what has transpired
    You might want to add, what you wrote in the other thread, as it says a lot IMHO... Maybe you should think twice before you condemn whole threads and their posters in one swoop. I hardly think you read most what you condemn so easily.
    And BTW: F2, you seem very happy to wash your hands clean from all this silliness all of a sudden. I wonder why. Did I miss the memo?
    07-09-13 04:12 AM
    Exactly. Thor was sneaky, he sold the remaining PlayBooks and slapped tightly on honest loyal customers face for being stupid!

To all of you that think all this is silly, it's a big joke or whatever I bought $4,000 US worth of PlayBooks and accessories @retail based upon the CEO of BlackBerry, not the janitor or some low ranking Blackberry stating a BB10 OS update would be rolled out after the BB10 phones were released.

Oh, in another thread they're saying BlackBerry is sitting on 3.1 billion in cash and is debit free? If that is the case if they are not going to roll out a BB10OS update or variation thereof which would allow the PlayBook to run BB10 apps, update the Android runtime to 4.xxxx and fix core issues that have be plaguing the PB since it's released they need to do a BUY-BACK PROGRAM.

I send them all the PlayBooks, etc along with the receipts and they cut me a check in that amount. (Within 14-days)

Oh, for you fanboys- Don't worry this won't hurt BlackBerry as everyone and their brother is happy with the PlayBook as-is.

Additionally- BlackBerry can slap a "Limited Edition" or "Re-loaded", "Hey these things are collectables", they're "rare no longer made sticker" on the things and the BB fanboys will snatch them up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rim-roadmap-2013-tvi.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	180539

07-09-13 05:21 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rim-roadmap-2013-tvi.jpg 
Views:	514 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	180539

so nashville is the new playbook? i saw that name while i was reverse engineering the firmware. and nevada and london. damn........ now i get it. what RIM been hiding under the carpet. the code is decrypted.
    thanks!
    -paul
    07-09-13 05:24 AM
    And BTW: F2, you seem very happy to wash your hands clean from all this silliness all of a sudden. I wonder why. Did I miss the memo?
    No, I'm still antic in the appropriate threads. But there are folks who do really need help and occasionally folks throw a bit too much off-the-wall in those threads, too. Actually, yesterday I went back to the First Post in this thread. I did not see it as off-the-wallback then. At least, I did read it as a serious bid for calm. But maybe I missed the irony???? But it went south soon thereafter as did our beloved pb. Thor's resignation or change of heart would not upset me. I still want the browser fixed. And I want an UNcrippled Bridge restored to bb10. And to this day, I hate having to dig into the second keyboard page to add a QUESTION MARK and APOSTROPHE to my typing. But again, every quest for help should not be meet with excessive humor.
    Carl Estes and Chrysalis1156 like this.
    07-09-13 08:40 AM
    No, I'm still antic in the appropriate threads. But there are folks who do really need help and occasionally folks throw a bit too much off-the-wall in those threads, too. Actually, yesterday I went back to the First Post in this thread. I did not see it as off-the-wallback then. At least, I did read it as a serious bid for calm. But maybe I missed the irony???? But it went south soon thereafter as did our beloved pb. Thor's resignation or change of heart would not upset me. I still want the browser fixed. And I want an UNcrippled Bridge restored to bb10. And to this day, I hate having to dig into the second keyboard page to add a QUESTION MARK and APOSTROPHE to my typing. But again, every quest for help should not be meet with excessive humor.
    it was intended to cause calm. Mainly by speaking our minds as a distraction tactic. It did get a tad out of control though and I myself the op find myself frequenting this thread less and less often. although there is no real use for this thread anymore. my optimism was without merit it seems though. Although we were dissapointed with bb10 for playbook I remain hopeful for a playbook os update
    07-09-13 08:55 AM
    fighting over?
    look what i found? http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...ml#post8790247
    may be this will cheer a few of those ( dont want to point fingers )..... having said that.... ahem ahem! please go find your dancing shoes.
    celebration time is very near. :-D
    yayyyyyyy.
    i need new sparkling dancing shoes, but too bad i cant dance. i will wear them and sit on the chair or i will scratch the disk .... aka ..... DJ!
    :-D
    cheers up!
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man and WeAreNotAlone like this.
    07-09-13 09:18 AM
    Please kill this thread. Bunch of BS and no real info about the playbook

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    There is no info about the playbook ....because there is no info about the playbook! Did you really come to this thread, thinking...oh look something New? Wtf how gulable are you? Or were u secretly hoping it was all a bad dream? Wake up! It's not. But don't worry Thor is still going to support the playbook...(tech support...sorry to ruin that hope too)...So my friend I"m sorry...the dream is over...the fat lady has sang, Elvis has left the building....and in case you were holding on to any other false impressions....Liberache really did bat for the other team.

Regards
    07-10-13 03:51 AM
    There is no info about the playbook ....because there is no info about the playbook! Did you really come to this thread, thinking...oh look something New? Wtf how gulable are you? Or were u secretly hoping it was all a bad dream? Wake up! It's not. But don't worry Thor is still going to support the playbook...(tech support...sorry to ruin that hope too)...So my friend I"m sorry...the dream is over...the fat lady has sang, Elvis has left the building....and in case you were holding on to any other false impressions....Liberache really did bat for the other team.

Regards
    who's read title calm down, look at pictures of sloths pr pandas
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-10-13 06:33 AM

Regards
    lexluthorxx this time dr_akula is going to ask you this question i guess "are you bald and are those red circles brain tumor or summer boils?"
    dr_akula stage is all yours!
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-10-13 06:50 AM
    lexluthorxx this time dr_akula is going to ask you this question i guess "are you bald and are those red circles brain tumor or summer boils?"
    dr_akula stage is all yours!
    thanks!
    -paul
    Or should I ask,
    R u human?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-10-13 06:56 AM
    who's read title calm down, look at pictures of sloths pr pandas
    You could have responded that way to the post lexluthorxx is quoting.
    But having said that: I think lexluthorxx is doing an admirable job of staying calm
    under the circumstances!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-10-13 08:13 AM
    You could have responded that way to the post lexluthorxx is quoting.
    But having said that: I think lexluthorxx is doing an admirable job of staying calm
    under the circumstances!
    isnt this thread all about jokes and pokes? why serious. i read it in the middle and i got a little pissed off too like lex because people wanted blackberry OS 10. but then i chilled, and fun started. now its lex's turn to do what i did!
    like a viscious cycle. it goes on and on and on. and i realised it will go on and on and on and on. i gave up.
    barra free? i need some help. i got my tripod stand and i want help. :-D
    thanks!
    -paul
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-10-13 08:29 AM
    isnt this thread all about jokes and pokes?
    It was. But I've been called an ***** once too many in these forums for not wanting to whine about BB10 24/7. Where's the fun in that?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-10-13 08:46 AM
1,583 ... 2829303132 ...